Post#2 » by jake_swivel » Fri Dec 3, 2021 3:05 am

We down 78, fam.
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,018

Re: Game 22 - Oklahoma City Thunder @ Memphis Grizzlies 

Post#3 » by Dadouv47 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 3:32 am

Just shows how bad we are without Shai and Giddey. Can't blame rookies like Jre ou Mann. The rest...we can get rid of them.
retrobro90
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 906

Post#4 » by retrobro90 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 6:10 am

Flabbergasted tbh. I get that it's basically a perfect storm with the depleted roster/3rd game in 4 nights/2nd night of a road b2b but to commit the greatest loss in NBA history is admittedly just putrid. This squad showed no fire tonight. Ownership/FO/coaching/players should all be feeling embarrassed about tonight even if they end up getting another marginal tenth of a percent better lotto odds because of it.

What's funny though is I'm sure we'll look back on this box score in a few years and be like "Wow JRE was on this team and he was a -56!?"
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,199

Post#5 » by bondom34 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 6:28 am

Glad I didn't watch this one. And here comes the trade SGA talk. I'm going to need an internet break soon.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Mr Thunder Nick
Junior
And1: 86

Post#6 » by Mr Thunder Nick » Fri Dec 3, 2021 9:35 am

What a shame this game. Also the kind of turnovers.

Watson, Deck, Poku and Bazley. I don't see a future in OKC for them.
Dadouv47
Forum Mod - Thunder
Forum Mod - Thunder
And1: 6,018

Post#7 » by Dadouv47 » Fri Dec 3, 2021 1:22 pm

We went from OKC being a 9-73 team to being the worst team in history because of a terrible game without our 2 best players and two important vets.

I really don't care about the rest of the team other than SGA, Dort & Giddey tbh (and want to see something from Mann and JRE).

I was wrong on Maledon I guess but I still don't get the Bazley/Poku picks. I know Poku is very young but I don't see anything special in him.

Think Presti is an elite GM and won't ever blame him for the Giddey pick (even if GIddey ends up being a bad player) but I don't understand some other draft selections...

Still at least one/two seasons for Presti to make the right picks and trades.
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,168

Post#8 » by ThunderBolt » Fri Dec 3, 2021 2:26 pm

Dadouv47 wrote:We went from OKC being a 9-73 team to being the worst team in history because of a terrible game without our 2 best players and two important vets.

I really don't care about the rest of the team other than SGA, Dort & Giddey tbh (and want to see something from Mann and JRE).

I was wrong on Maledon I guess but I still don't get the Bazley/Poku picks. I know Poku is very young but I don't see anything special in him.

Think Presti is an elite GM and won't ever blame him for the Giddey pick (even if GIddey ends up being a bad player) but I don't understand some other draft selections...

Still at least one/two seasons for Presti to make the right picks and trades.

This is an extremely ugly loss that changes absolutely nothing about the future. Shai and Giddey are good. Bazley and Poku aren’t at the moment. We need another young star. None of that has changed for better or worse as a result of last night despite the bad pr that will come.
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder