Game 1: vs. the Pacers and Game 2: vs. the Magic

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

RiseoftheSonics
Ballboy
And1: 0

Game 1: vs. the Pacers and Game 2: vs. the Magic 

Post#1 » by RiseoftheSonics » Tue Jul 8, 2008 11:10 am

I don't know if there will be much discussion about this topic and I'm sure someone will say that it can be covered in the general summer league topic, but I would love to do a new topic for each game. I just decided to do a new one for each new game this week, because this is the only summer league action of the OKC.

I like to discuss who we thought did ok, didn't do well enough and who we wish had of played.

Just looking at the key four guys for me:

Green 21 (on 6-16 shooting), I think because he was call on to be the #1 scorer he wasn't as effective as he usually is, as the all-around player most of us know him to be. He shoot pretty well, and grabbed 5 boards, and got to the line pretty well. He was thieving like the best of them, but turning it over a little too much. He didn't hand out any assists which probably lays on people not making their shots. Overall: B-

White 8 pts (on 4-9 shooting), grabbing 4 rebounds and giving out one assists, I wish he was little bit more effective with his shooting and got to the free throw line during the game. Overall: C-

Westbrook 18pts (on 7-13 shooting), grabbing 4 rebounds and handling out 5 assists compared to 1 turnover, which is a pretty good showing even if this is summer league. Overall: A

Hardin (unforunately did not play and I think/hope that he play this time around)

Also for those of note: Durant will be playing together with these guys today against the Magic and Wednesday against the Heat. Oh yeah.
m23uza1hem36
Starter
And1: 1

Re: Game 1: vs. the Pacers and Game 2: vs. the Magic 

Post#2 » by m23uza1hem36 » Tue Jul 8, 2008 5:39 pm

Forums usually make game threads only for regular season games and there a lot more "advanced" with pictures & statistics & what not, wait till the regular season starts, look at some of the other forums game threads and you can do it then, I don't think a lot of people care about the summer league games, other then just checking the box score, good to see your up for the job though. It could become a pain in the butt in the regular season if you don't put in the time.

Back to the thread, Hardin should play and Durant should play with them as well but not for more then 25 minutes, I'll say it again, no need for an injury in the summer league.
Follow @mouzaihem

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder