So, anyone else fine with the logo and colors?

Moderators: retrobro90, Dadouv47

OKCFan
Ballboy
And1: 0

So, anyone else fine with the logo and colors? 

Post#1 » by OKCFan » Wed Sep 3, 2008 10:40 pm

I am just excited to have a team in Oklahoma City. I have been a HUGE NBA fan ever since I was little, but now having a team here I can't even believe it!

I don't think the logos and the colors are bad at all, but even if our colors were brown and green and gray and pink and purple all on the same jersey, I would still buy the merchandise and support the team just because I am so pumped for NBA basketball in Oklahoma City!!!

I really am sorry for those of you who feel like it's the end of the world today. Believe me, I wish you could be having as good of a day as I am...
MaRcu5
Junior
And1: 1

Re: So, anyone else fine with the logo and colors? 

Post#2 » by MaRcu5 » Wed Sep 3, 2008 11:23 pm

I like how nobody has replied and it's been nearly an hour.

The answer is simply "No." Nobody that isn't a homer actually likes the logo or colors.
JO_CB_FTW
Junior

Post#3 » by JO_CB_FTW » Wed Sep 3, 2008 11:48 pm

Its alright for me..
sh00n
RealGM
And1: 1,969

Post#4 » by sh00n » Wed Sep 3, 2008 11:50 pm

The logo and colors are awful, to be honest. There were so many awesome possibilities for this team - name and color wise and they dropped the ball completely.
Support your local artist, kids: http://www.katsenhakeron.com
@katsenhaker0n on the bird app
soonerstatestud
Ballboy

Post#5 » by soonerstatestud » Thu Sep 4, 2008 4:22 am

I am fine with the colors...but the logo is *lame*. I agree with most...only sunshine pumpers are excited about the logo. They showed a lot of the team merchandise on the news tonight and the blue shirts and yellow shirts look really nice. The black colored merchandise also was nice...but every team sells black t-shirts and hats.
nikolokolus
Junior

Post#6 » by nikolokolus » Thu Sep 4, 2008 4:39 am

Colors are fine but that logo screams "WNBA"
wizkid27
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 166

Post#7 » by wizkid27 » Thu Sep 4, 2008 6:01 am

Seems like everyone who has anything positive to say about the logo is more saying positive things about having a team in OKC and simply living with the logo in order to do so. The colors seem to be a split verdict, and I'm fine with them. The logo is crap... doesn't kill my excitement about the team, but it's definitely one of the worst in the league.
MaRcu5
Junior
And1: 1

Post#8 » by MaRcu5 » Sat Sep 6, 2008 3:43 pm

wizkid27 wrote:Seems like everyone who has anything positive to say about the logo is more saying positive things about having a team in OKC and simply living with the logo in order to do so. The colors seem to be a split verdict, and I'm fine with them. The logo is crap... doesn't kill my excitement about the team, but it's definitely one of the worst in the league.

Return to Oklahoma City Thunder