Any horse-racing fans here?

A place to talk about sports that are not covered by other forums and the gateway to other sports getting their own forums.

Moderators: Doctor MJ, kdawg32086

gytis888
Ballboy
And1: 1

Any horse-racing fans here? 

Post#1 » by gytis888 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Sup brothers and sisters, do any of you follow horse races like Kentucky Derby or Dubai World Cup? Would be awesome if would share where to find good punters to follow or other usefull links on this topic :wink:
jason bourne
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,602

Re: Any horse-racing fans here? 

Post#2 » by jason bourne » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:42 pm

Mebbe I go once a year now, the way I started, but used to go weekly. Find a horse or rider you like and see them as much as you can. The reason why I don't go as much is I moved and they only have trotters here. Also, there was a guy at work into it, but I changed jobs, too. Those were the fun times. I get invited for the local derby day celebration, so go to that. How did you get into it? How often do you go? It's a lost art today like pool. I recently saw The Color of Money movie again and was thinking about watching The Hustler again. They go to the Derby. I know I'll get the itch. Gotta get back into again at some point.
“The most contrarian thing of all is not to oppose the crowd but to think for yourself.” Peter Thiel

ImageImage
Heat_team02
RealGM
And1: 2,895

Post#3 » by Heat_team02 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:34 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jack_Donson
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Jack_Donson » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:07 am