ImageImage

The Official Trade Proposal Thread

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

jumivi
Senior
And1: 41

Re: The Official Trade Proposal Thread 

Post#181 » by jumivi » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:28 pm

what is the value for KK? (Kosta Koufus)

shumpert? more? less?
GeeWiz
Sophomore
And1: 15

Post#182 » by GeeWiz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:12 pm

jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:What do u guys think of Ariza for Davis and Bayless? Me and some other posters were discussing this on our trade thread.

:lol:

too much to ask for 15 good games.

This guys been a good 3 pt shooter for years, and you guys REALLY need 3 pt shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
dark-child
Sixth Man
And1: 125

Post#183 » by dark-child » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 am

I would love it if we could acquire Ariza but T. Prince has to be going the other way. I am also not opposed to trading Davis and Bayless in a larger deal but not much after Ariza on Wizards roster that would make sense. A three way deal may be necessary.
jumivi
Senior

Post#184 » by jumivi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:23 pm

GeeWiz wrote:
jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:What do u guys think of Ariza for Davis and Bayless? Me and some other posters were discussing this on our trade thread.

This guys been a good 3 pt shooter for years, and you guys REALLY need 3 pt shooters.

wtf??? .332 in his career, bayless .345.

last 3 yrs for trevor: .303 - .333 - .364

i repeat, too much to ask for 15 good games. (and 15 bad games for bayless)
GeeWiz
Sophomore

Post#185 » by GeeWiz » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:19 pm

jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:
jumivi wrote:

Conley
Allen
Ariza
Randolph
Gasol

That is the best defensive starting 5 in the league. And that is a huge upgrade over any other SF on your roster. A backup big and a backup guard for one of the best 3 and D guys in the league? Do it.
jumivi
Senior

Re: 

Post#186 » by jumivi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 am

GeeWiz wrote:
jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:

Conley
Allen
Ariza
Randolph
Gasol

That is the best defensive starting 5 in the league. And that is a huge upgrade over any other SF on your roster. A backup big and a backup guard for one of the best 3 and D guys in the league? Do it.

Wow, one of the best... so why do u want to trade him? why did u draft Otto? mmmm are u hiding something to us?
GeeWiz
Sophomore

Post#187 » by GeeWiz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:03 am

jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:
jumivi wrote:

Conley
Allen
Ariza
Randolph
Gasol

Wow, one of the best... so why do u want to trade him? why did u draft Otto? mmmm are u hiding something to us?

Well, we have Webster and Otto, and we need a big and backup guard.

Why we drafted Otto? Don't ask me brotha, ask our idiot GM, Ernie Grunfeld.

TGW
RealGM
And1: 6,137

Re: Re: 

Post#188 » by TGW » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

jumivi wrote:

Simple—he's a free agent. We want something in return for him. The guy is really good...on both sides of the floor.

And LOL at Prince going out in a deal for Ariza. You have to be kidding because Prince stinks.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
jumivi
Senior

Post#189 » by jumivi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 pm

GeeWiz wrote:
jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:
Conley
Allen
Ariza
Randolph
Gasol

ok, keep looking, its going to be easy for one of the best 3.
GeeWiz
Sophomore

Post#190 » by GeeWiz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:12 pm

jumivi wrote:
GeeWiz wrote:
jumivi wrote:

ok, keep looking, its going to be easy for one of the best 3.

That didnt really make much sense

jumivi
Senior

Re: Re: 

Post#191 » by jumivi » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:13 pm

TGW wrote:
jumivi wrote:

Simple—he's a free agent. We want something in return for him. The guy is really good...on both sides of the floor.

And LOL at Prince going out in a deal for Ariza. You have to be kidding because Prince stinks.

renew him. the guy is really good.
GeeWiz
Sophomore

Post#192 » by GeeWiz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 pm

jumivi wrote:
TGW wrote:
jumivi wrote:

renew him. the guy is really good.

But we drafted a SF to match with Wall and Beal, both of whom are in their early twenties.

Ariza is in his prime, and ready for a contending team. Remember, we were rebuilding last year, and we still are, which is why we want a young big like Davis in return.

dark-child
Sixth Man
And1: 125

Post#193 » by dark-child » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:22 am

It seems the mediocrity is accelerating the trade Zbo move to clean up the financial footing, as Bleacher Report has a story that he is currently being shopped and with the Pelicans being a likely landing spot for Anderson and spare parts, Therefore it is unlikely that Ed Davis is going anywhere.

Trading for Anderson is a short term solution but how much are you going to be paying your power forwards because Anderson already makes 8 million plus a year so how much can you realistic invest in restricted free agent Davis? We need scoring wings in the worst way and not another 8 million dollar power forward.

Sorry Wiz!
GeeWiz
Sophomore

Post#194 » by GeeWiz » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm

dark-child wrote:It seems the mediocrity is accelerating the trade Zbo move to clean up the financial footing, as Bleacher Report has a story that he is currently being shopped and with the Pelicans being a likely landing spot for Anderson and spare parts, Therefore it is unlikely that Ed Davis is going anywhere.

Trading for Anderson is a short term solution but how much are you going to be paying your power forwards because Anderson already makes 8 million plus a year so how much can you realistic invest in restricted free agent Davis? We need scoring wings in the worst way and not another 8 million dollar power forward.

Sorry Wiz!

"Sorry Wiz!"

We just said that Ariza would be going to Memphis in the deal, a scoring wing with excellent defensive footwork.

But if the Grizz have an opportunity to trade Z-Bo for Anderson, you do it.... Now.

jumivi
Senior

Post#195 » by jumivi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:12 pm

the rumor includes rivers, aminu and anderson.
HeartSouloma
Sixth Man
And1: 615

Post#196 » by HeartSouloma » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:00 am

Are you guys trading Gasol as well? If so what would you like in return for Marc Gasol?
ferk
Starter
And1: 698

Post#197 » by ferk » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:11 pm

why are wiz fans trolling the board bayless and davis for arizia get real lol.
jefe
General Manager
And1: 677

Post#198 » by jefe » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:22 am

KDfan35 wrote:Are you guys trading Gasol as well? If so what would you like in return for Marc Gasol?

I doubt it. Gasol and Conley seem to be the core of the team to the front office IMO.
blackham9258
Sixth Man
And1: 85

Post#199 » by blackham9258 » Wed Jan 1, 2014 4:10 am

Jazz send Marvin Williams and his expiring for prince and get your pick to swap w our 2nd rounder top 10 protected. You save $7.7m next year to pursue whoever you want and possibly make the playoffs this year. Your pick goes from say 14 to 33.
PAGrizzFan
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#200 » by PAGrizzFan » Wed Jan 1, 2014 2:33 pm

blackham9258 wrote:Jazz send Marvin Williams and his expiring for prince and get your pick to swap w our 2nd rounder top 10 protected. You save $7.7m next year to pursue whoever you want and possibly make the playoffs this year. Your pick goes from say 14 to 33.

Why give up a potential lottery pick in the deepest lottery in 10 years for Marvin Williams. It is not like Prince has 3-4 years left on his deal, he has 2 years left. So, next season we can use that to our advantage as he is an expiring contract.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies