Grizzlies(5-4) vs Nuggets(9-1) 

Post#1 » by ducler » Wed Nov 7, 2018 10:25 pm

Read on Twitter
bobobolas10
Senior
And1: 307

Re: Grizzlies(5-4) vs Nuggets(9-1) 

Post#2 » by bobobolas10 » Thu Nov 8, 2018 9:30 am

Good game Grizzs. Looks like we can win games against great teams and lose to the worst tanking team, I guess it come along with our identity. It is not all just Grit&Grind. :lol:

Many defensive stops, that was awesome. There were a few things to adjust... like Double Team Plumlee with a few seconds in the clock. When a big that is not an offensive threat gets the ball, the grizzs keep coming for help, double teams, .... I dont think it is needed. Those bigs like plumlee are ONLY looking forward to dish the ball to the open guy. So they should have that in mind. They did it a lot in the past with players like Mahinmi, Looney, ....

Remember when we had that great record when games are decided by -+5 games? I wish we'd be back to that.
"Take that for Data!"
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#3 » by VCfor3 » Thu Nov 8, 2018 10:54 pm

bobobolas10 wrote:Good game Grizzs. Looks like we can win games against great teams and lose to the worst tanking team, I guess it come along with our identity. It is not all just Grit&Grind. :lol:

Many defensive stops, that was awesome. There were a few things to adjust... like Double Team Plumlee with a few seconds in the clock. When a big that is not an offensive threat gets the ball, the grizzs keep coming for help, double teams, .... I dont think it is needed. Those bigs like plumlee are ONLY looking forward to dish the ball to the open guy. So they should have that in mind. They did it a lot in the past with players like Mahinmi, Looney, ....

Remember when we had that great record when games are decided by -+5 games? I wish we'd be back to that.

The Suns aren't tanking, they just are bad due mainly to lack of a starting caliber PG. We still certainly should have won but oh well. We're the Grizz and it's what we do.
bobobolas10
Senior
And1: 307

Post#4 » by bobobolas10 » Fri Nov 9, 2018 7:51 am

VCfor3 wrote:
bobobolas10 wrote:Good game Grizzs. Looks like we can win games against great teams and lose to the worst tanking team, I guess it come along with our identity. It is not all just Grit&Grind. :lol:

The Suns aren't tanking, they just are bad due mainly to lack of a starting caliber PG. We still certainly should have won but oh well. We're the Grizz and it's what we do.

In my opinion, the Suns are not in the playoff discusion by far. Therefore, any team that is not fighting for the 8th seed in my opinion is a tanker. We are one injury away from tanking. Dont forget that. hahahaha.
"Take that for Data!"
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,486

Post#5 » by Jamaaliver » Fri Nov 9, 2018 7:19 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Memphis Grizzlies