ImageImage

Media day confirms JJJ now 6'11 barefoot, was 6'9 barefoot at combine

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

JJJgoat
Ballboy
And1: 2

Media day confirms JJJ now 6'11 barefoot, was 6'9 barefoot at combine 

Post#1 » by JJJgoat » Tue Oct 1, 2019 7:30 am

That is significant growth. Welcome to the 7ft club (with shoes). A legit big who can protect the rim, and shoot getting taller is just nuts. This kid has a higher ceiling than Doncic, pure monster he's going to be an all-time great barring injury. :D
Shaka_Zulu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,653

Re: Media day confirms JJJ now 6'11 barefoot, was 6'9 barefoot at combine 

Post#2 » by Shaka_Zulu » Tue Oct 1, 2019 7:34 am

He is low key amazing talent. KG is my all time fav player and this kid reminds me a little of him in all around game, hope he has even 20% of KGs insane drive in him.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#3 » by VCfor3 » Tue Oct 1, 2019 7:54 pm

JJJgoat wrote:That is significant growth. Welcome to the 7ft club (with shoes). A legit big who can protect the rim, and shoot getting taller is just nuts. This kid has a higher ceiling than Doncic, pure monster he's going to be an all-time great barring injury. :D

This is hella exciting! I think JJJ has a ton of potential and could be hell for the opposing team to deal with if he can put the ball on the floor (nightmare for opposing center trying to guard him on the perimeter) or shoot 3's at a decent clip with his 7ft self (making it harder for shorter wings to guard him). He also has a chance to anchor an elite defense. We will see how he develops, but he could be really really good for us. I want to see Ja in a few games before trying to make any guesses at what he can be.
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,288

Post#4 » by Jstock12 » Sun Oct 6, 2019 5:02 pm

Shaka_Zulu wrote:He is low key amazing talent. KG is my all time fav player and this kid reminds me a little of him in all around game, hope he has even 20% of KGs insane drive in him.

He's like a mix between KG and Bosh.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies