Re: Game 7: Minnesota Timberwolves (4-2) @ Memphis Grizzlies (1-5) - 8:00 PM 

Post#2 » by Steelo Green » Thu Nov 7, 2019 3:10 am

Wow Dhillon Brooks.
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,687

Post#3 » by Whole Truth » Thu Nov 7, 2019 5:03 am

Yeah Steelo, Brooks played a hell of a game tonight, player of the game IMO from a set of good performances put up by Clarke, Ja & Crowder. Ja, with another quite 24/4/4 & Clarke's defensive impact was complimented by going 7/7 from the field for 18/8/2.

The good & bad is the complexion of the game changed when Clarke came in for Jaren, who's still struggling. The good obviously being the impact Clarke had, the bad was that he replaced the play of 3J. (Let the game come to you big man, don't overthink it).

No player of the 11 that played tonight had less than 2 assists. 34 total assists, with 5, being the player high. Well done Jenkins.

With so many teams sucking out the gate it's going to be a task if Memphis want to retain that top 6 pick. When Jaren decides to join the party, turn out the lights.
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,687

Post#4 » by Whole Truth » Thu Nov 7, 2019 2:02 pm

Moderators, can we have a college player tracking thread for the Grizz potential top 6 pick?.

Last night Cole Anthony one of several players of interest showed out with 34/11/5 nailing some deep 3's on 54% 3pt shooting.

He's only 6'3" but as Raptors are proving with their undersized backcourt of Lowry & VF it could work. He could be a secondary ball handler, shooter next to Ja. Hopefully, he proves to be a capable defender as well.

Outside of Edwards, Anthony & Wiseman

My players of interest for Memphis.

Tyrese Maxey
Theo Maledon
Oscar Tshiebwe
Samuel Williamson
Trendon Watford
Mathew Hurt
Precious Achiuwa
Scott Lewis
Jaden McDaniels
Isaac Okoro

With the depth of this draft I wouldn't mind getting that Utah mid lotto pick or acquiring one via trade. Grizz could land a couple good wings in this draft.

Right now, my top wing preferences. Not in order.

SF - Okoro/Tshiebwe/Watford
SG - Edwards/Anthony/Maxey
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Post#5 » by VCfor3 » Thu Nov 7, 2019 11:24 pm

Whole Truth wrote:Moderators, can we have a college player tracking thread for the Grizz potential top 6 pick?.

Last night Cole Anthony one of several players of interest showed out with 34/11/5 nailing some deep 3's on 54% 3pt shooting.

He's only 6'3" but as Raptors are proving with their undersized backcourt of Lowry & VF it could work. He could be a secondary ball handler, shooter next to Ja. Hopefully, he proves to be a capable defender as well.

Outside of Edwards, Anthony & Wiseman

My players of interest for Memphis.

Tyrese Maxey
Theo Maledon
Oscar Tshiebwe
Samuel Williamson
Trendon Watford
Mathew Hurt
Precious Achiuwa
Scott Lewis
Jaden McDaniels
Isaac Okoro

With the depth of this draft I wouldn't mind getting that Utah mid lotto pick or acquiring one via trade. Grizz could land a couple good wings in this draft.

Right now, my top wing preferences. Not in order.

SF - Okoro/Tshiebwe/Watford
SG - Edwards/Anthony/Maxey

I think that that is a fantastic idea. No need to wait on the mods, you can go ahead and open a new thread seeing as this post would be a great start.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies