E S V L wrote:1. Dieng and Winslow for Horford is awfully awful.
2. Lavine is a Gay 2.0 in a sense that he is a great player, but is useless for a contender due to his low IQ.
3. I can only confirm again that the plan to trade up on the 2021 draft is the only feasible option on the table.
4. Beal is a nice guy, but too overpriced. It’s like purchasing Porsche - it is a great deal for 50K but awful for 150K.
1. I too would hate the idea of giving up expiring deals for Horford who currently took over from where Tyson Chandler left off(contract wise) in spite of his skills set and current age. My thoughts would be that the Grizzlies will have beter use of the space in the next off-season.
2. I would disagree that LaVine would be useless for a contender. Respectfully he has yet to play for such a team. I think what he has went through with the Bulls this past season has made him redefine his approach to the game itself. He has improved offensely as expect. Defensively, we know he is mediocre at best. The type of team that LaVine will need to be on will need to have some defenders around him to limit his weakness on the defensive end. That will be keyed. Or LaVine can go to a team that is offensive first, defense, a distant second like the newly structure Nets are undergoing.
3. As for the 2021 draft. We'll have to see what the future holds.
4. There are talks that Beal wants to remain with the Wizards. Will that happen, I still have my doubts. I can see Beal going somewhere else. Could be the Nets, could be the Nuggets, could even be the Mavs.