ImageImage

Grizzlies Trade Thread

Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

User avatar
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Posts: 23,672
And1: 1,891
Joined: Mar 05, 2002
   

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#161 » by SD2042 » Sat Feb 1, 2020 10:23 pm

VCfor3 wrote:Trade 1:
DAL in: Harkless (into TPE)
DAL out: 2022 DAL 2nd

LAC in: Iggy
LAC out: Harkless, Robinson, 2021 DET 2nd

MEM in: Robinson, 2021 DET 2nd, 2022 DAL 2nd ($17m TPE)
MEM out: Iggy

Trade 2: (waive Bruno first)
HOU in: Top 55 protected 2nd
HOU out: Nene, 2023 HOU 2nd

MEM in: Nene, 2023 HOU 2nd
MEM out: Top 55 protected 2nd

Trade 3: (waive Nene first)
OKC in: Robinson, 10m TPE
OKC out: Roberson, 2021 OKC 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd

MEM in: Roberson 2021 OKC 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd
MEM out: Robinson

Trade 4: (waive Roberson first)
POR in: Fake 2nd, TPE
POR out: Hood, Swanigan, 2022 POR 2nd, 2026 POR 2nd

MEM in: Hood, Swanigan, 2022 POR 2nd, 2026 POR 2nd
MEM out: Fake 2nd

Summary: Memphis waives Bruno and moves Iggy for Hood, Swanigan, lots of dead salary, 2021 DET 2nd, 2021 OKC 2nd, 2022 DAL 2nd, 2022 POR 2nd, 2023 HOU 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd, and 2026 POR 2nd.

Trade 1: LAC gets Iggy, DAL gets help on the wing, MEM gets picks and a 17m TPE
Trade 2: HOU saves money for a 2nd
Trade 3: OKC gets a look at Robinson and gets a 10m TPE. If they don't move anyone this offseason, they are likely operating like a team over the tax with Gallinari's hold (would look to S&T) so they could use that 10m TPE this offseason or next deadline.
Trade 4: POR escapes the tax and gets off Hood's money for next year. You might be able to reroute some of the 2nds to POR and get them to toss in a 2020 1st (lottery protected, 2021 lottery protected, 2022 & 2026 2nds) but I'm not sure.


I feel like I just been around the world and back. I need a breather. :lol: :lol:


The rest of the trades, I don't mind as the Grizzlies score a bunch of future picks and dead salary.

Only thing that could be off is that Caleb Swanigan was just traded three weeks ago. I think he's trade restricted for a few months. As such his trade could be illegal from that point.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Posts: 3,426
And1: 1,664
Joined: May 11, 2017
 

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#162 » by VCfor3 » Sat Feb 1, 2020 11:53 pm

SD2042 wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:Trade 1:
DAL in: Harkless (into TPE)
DAL out: 2022 DAL 2nd

LAC in: Iggy
LAC out: Harkless, Robinson, 2021 DET 2nd

MEM in: Robinson, 2021 DET 2nd, 2022 DAL 2nd ($17m TPE)
MEM out: Iggy

Trade 2: (waive Bruno first)
HOU in: Top 55 protected 2nd
HOU out: Nene, 2023 HOU 2nd

MEM in: Nene, 2023 HOU 2nd
MEM out: Top 55 protected 2nd

Trade 3: (waive Nene first)
OKC in: Robinson, 10m TPE
OKC out: Roberson, 2021 OKC 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd

MEM in: Roberson 2021 OKC 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd
MEM out: Robinson

Trade 4: (waive Roberson first)
POR in: Fake 2nd, TPE
POR out: Hood, Swanigan, 2022 POR 2nd, 2026 POR 2nd

MEM in: Hood, Swanigan, 2022 POR 2nd, 2026 POR 2nd
MEM out: Fake 2nd

Summary: Memphis waives Bruno and moves Iggy for Hood, Swanigan, lots of dead salary, 2021 DET 2nd, 2021 OKC 2nd, 2022 DAL 2nd, 2022 POR 2nd, 2023 HOU 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd, and 2026 POR 2nd.

Trade 1: LAC gets Iggy, DAL gets help on the wing, MEM gets picks and a 17m TPE
Trade 2: HOU saves money for a 2nd
Trade 3: OKC gets a look at Robinson and gets a 10m TPE. If they don't move anyone this offseason, they are likely operating like a team over the tax with Gallinari's hold (would look to S&T) so they could use that 10m TPE this offseason or next deadline.
Trade 4: POR escapes the tax and gets off Hood's money for next year. You might be able to reroute some of the 2nds to POR and get them to toss in a 2020 1st (lottery protected, 2021 lottery protected, 2022 & 2026 2nds) but I'm not sure.


I feel like I just been around the world and back. I need a breather. :lol: :lol:


The rest of the trades, I don't mind as the Grizzlies score a bunch of future picks and dead salary.

Only thing that could be off is that Caleb Swanigan was just traded three weeks ago. I think he's trade restricted for a few months. As such his trade could be illegal from that point.


Swanigan won't be able to be aggregated but he can be moved. We'd be taking him into an exception so it would be a separate trade and should work.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#163 » by Whole Truth » Sun Feb 2, 2020 9:40 am

Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report believes that the general manager Sam Presti could trade the injured shooting guard Roberson ahead of the trade deadline to get under the luxury tax.

it makes little sense to hold onto his expiring contract if it means paying the luxury tax. Ultimately, Thunder fans have long been routing for Roberson to return to the court, although it appears that he has already played his final game for the team.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/nba-trade-rumors-oklahoma-city-thunder-could-trade-andre-roberson-ahead-of-the-trade-deadline/ar-BBZyzrr

Dallas trade - (Lee, GSW SRP, 5m TE) for (Iggy)

OKC trade - (Roberson, Denver 2020 FRP) for (Bruno, 9m TE)

Memphis trade - (Iggy, Bruno) for (Lee, Roberson, Denver FRP, GSW SRP)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine
NYG
Head Coach
Posts: 6,176
And1: 963
Joined: Aug 09, 2017

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#164 » by NYG » Sun Feb 2, 2020 12:32 pm

What are the Grizzlies needs right now?
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#165 » by Whole Truth » Sun Feb 2, 2020 1:50 pm

NYG wrote:What are the Grizzlies needs right now?


Improve 3pt defense, 3pt shooting & backup, defensive C. A potential future replacement for Jonas.

To be specific my target from the Knicks would be M.Robinson.

Would NY accept a pick based package for Robinson?. Memphis own Utah's 2022 top 4 protected, GS's 2024 top 4 protected & they will be getting their pick back for 2021.

I'm not sure 3J is a full time C despite his defensive prowess. Memphis will also be needing a replacement for Jonas at some point in the not too far future as well as current depth behind him.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Posts: 3,426
And1: 1,664
Joined: May 11, 2017
 

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#166 » by VCfor3 » Sun Feb 2, 2020 4:25 pm

Whole Truth wrote:Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report believes that the general manager Sam Presti could trade the injured shooting guard Roberson ahead of the trade deadline to get under the luxury tax.

it makes little sense to hold onto his expiring contract if it means paying the luxury tax. Ultimately, Thunder fans have long been routing for Roberson to return to the court, although it appears that he has already played his final game for the team.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/nba-trade-rumors-oklahoma-city-thunder-could-trade-andre-roberson-ahead-of-the-trade-deadline/ar-BBZyzrr

Dallas trade - (Lee, GSW SRP, 5m TE) for (Iggy)

OKC trade - (Roberson, Denver 2020 FRP) for (Bruno, 9m TE)

Memphis trade - (Iggy, Bruno) for (Lee, Roberson, Denver FRP, GSW SRP)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine


OKC could move a min salary guy and cash to get under the tax. I can't see them giving up a 1st to get off an expiring Roberson.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#167 » by Whole Truth » Sun Feb 2, 2020 5:15 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
Whole Truth wrote:Ric Bucher of Bleacher Report believes that the general manager Sam Presti could trade the injured shooting guard Roberson ahead of the trade deadline to get under the luxury tax.

it makes little sense to hold onto his expiring contract if it means paying the luxury tax. Ultimately, Thunder fans have long been routing for Roberson to return to the court, although it appears that he has already played his final game for the team.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/nba-trade-rumors-oklahoma-city-thunder-could-trade-andre-roberson-ahead-of-the-trade-deadline/ar-BBZyzrr

Dallas trade - (Lee, GSW SRP, 5m TE) for (Iggy)

OKC trade - (Roberson, Denver 2020 FRP) for (Bruno, 9m TE)

Memphis trade - (Iggy, Bruno) for (Lee, Roberson, Denver FRP, GSW SRP)

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine


OKC could move a min salary guy and cash to get under the tax. I can't see them giving up a 1st to get off an expiring Roberson.


Didn't understand it myself, I was just suggesting a deal off of Ric Bucher belief. My suggestion was Patton for a 2nd but they already dealt him. They could have alternative reasons for dumping Roberson, like maybe a TE? in combination with saving some money.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#168 » by Whole Truth » Sun Feb 2, 2020 5:29 pm

I've been suggesting a trade for Covington & Dieng to address Memphis ability to defend the 3 & get some depth behind Jonas.

I'm thinking Robinson might be the better long term target.

A rotation of

C- Jonas/Robinson
PF- 3J/Clarke

Would solidify the teams front court for the foreseeable future, with Robinson there to fill a void, when Jonas 3yr deal is up. (Potentially, moved to the bench in his 30's as a serviceable backup).

The defensive potential between Mitchell, 3J & Clarke has me excited at the thought. They should help mask Ja's defensive issues.

Robinson, being an even better lob threat/target, than Clarke.

With Brooks looking like a keeper the only position left to address moving forward would be the SF rotation with Josh's future with the team being uncertain. It's quite possible the solution is already here.

What would it take to land/pry Robinson from NY?. I'd be willing to overpay on value, for the potential fit.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Posts: 3,426
And1: 1,664
Joined: May 11, 2017
 

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#169 » by VCfor3 » Sun Feb 2, 2020 6:01 pm

Whole Truth wrote:I've been suggesting a trade for Covington & Dieng to address Memphis ability to defend the 3 & get some depth behind Jonas.

I'm thinking Robinson might be the better long term target.

A rotation of

C- Jonas/Robinson
PF- 3J/Clarke

Would solidify the teams front court for the foreseeable future, with Robinson there to fill a void, when Jonas 3yr deal is up. (Potentially, moved to the bench in his 30's as a serviceable backup).

The defensive potential between Mitchell, 3J & Clarke has me excited at the thought. They should help mask Ja's defensive issues.

Robinson, being an even better lob threat/target, than Clarke.

With Brooks looking like a keeper the only position left to address moving forward would be the SF rotation with Josh's future with the team being uncertain. It's quite possible the solution is already here.

What would it take to land/pry Robinson from NY?. I'd be willing to overpay on value, for the potential fit.

He would be hard to get I think. They already have a lot of picks so that wouldn't be as tempting. They are star hunting so Robinson being cheap is helpful for them. I'm not sure what kind of trade we'd be able to make happen. It may be something we have to address during the draft or offseason if we see an opportunity we can take advantage of.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#170 » by Whole Truth » Sun Feb 2, 2020 6:29 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
Whole Truth wrote:I've been suggesting a trade for Covington & Dieng to address Memphis ability to defend the 3 & get some depth behind Jonas.

I'm thinking Robinson might be the better long term target.

A rotation of

C- Jonas/Robinson
PF- 3J/Clarke

Would solidify the teams front court for the foreseeable future, with Robinson there to fill a void, when Jonas 3yr deal is up. (Potentially, moved to the bench in his 30's as a serviceable backup).

The defensive potential between Mitchell, 3J & Clarke has me excited at the thought. They should help mask Ja's defensive issues.

Robinson, being an even better lob threat/target, than Clarke.

With Brooks looking like a keeper the only position left to address moving forward would be the SF rotation with Josh's future with the team being uncertain. It's quite possible the solution is already here.

What would it take to land/pry Robinson from NY?. I'd be willing to overpay on value, for the potential fit.

He would be hard to get I think. They already have a lot of picks so that wouldn't be as tempting. They are star hunting so Robinson being cheap is helpful for them. I'm not sure what kind of trade we'd be able to make happen. It may be something we have to address during the draft or offseason if we see an opportunity we can take advantage of.


Robinson is a defensive specialist at this point. He's a liability on the FT line (60%) & outside of rim running & put backs, not much of an offensive threat. He can't shoot the 3 either, hasn't taken any in his 2yrs.

Knicks might be more interested in a more well rounded big/starter, where a defensive specialist would fit a 3J/Clarke/Jonas rotation now with the potential for future replacement.

With Jonas on contract for a couple years Memphis can work on Robinsons offensive game & prep him into a more complete starting role. If not 3J & Clarke would be backed up by a very good defensive big who fits their timelines.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#171 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 11:25 am

This trade deadline, Knicks were linked to trade rumors for Drummond, shows me that they're not sold on Robinson as a starter as his offensive game is limited to the rim. I think it's possible Knicks might throw money behind Drummond in the offseason making Mitchell more available to trade for the right price.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#172 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 2:01 pm

From the Knicks board

Read on Twitter
[/quote]
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#173 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 2:11 pm

Mitchell is too good to trade for an expiring Drummond but he's also a bad fit defensively with him. Trading him separate, could help NY recoup their FRP's in trading for Drummond, maybe Rose or Schroder, who they also have interest in.

Detroit are rumored to be wanting a pick or pick/s for Drummond. I assume OKC want the same for Schroder.

Knicks trade - (Randle, Gibson, Robinson) for (Drummond, Utah 2022 FRP)

Detroit trade - (Drummond) for (Randle, Gibson, Memphis 2021 top 8 protected)

Memphis trade - (Bruno, Memphis 2021 top 8 protected, Utah 2022 top 4 protected) for (Robinson).
User avatar
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Posts: 23,672
And1: 1,891
Joined: Mar 05, 2002
   

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#174 » by SD2042 » Mon Feb 3, 2020 2:12 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
SD2042 wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:Trade 1:
DAL in: Harkless (into TPE)
DAL out: 2022 DAL 2nd

LAC in: Iggy
LAC out: Harkless, Robinson, 2021 DET 2nd

MEM in: Robinson, 2021 DET 2nd, 2022 DAL 2nd ($17m TPE)
MEM out: Iggy

Trade 2: (waive Bruno first)
HOU in: Top 55 protected 2nd
HOU out: Nene, 2023 HOU 2nd

MEM in: Nene, 2023 HOU 2nd
MEM out: Top 55 protected 2nd

Trade 3: (waive Nene first)
OKC in: Robinson, 10m TPE
OKC out: Roberson, 2021 OKC 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd

MEM in: Roberson 2021 OKC 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd
MEM out: Robinson

Trade 4: (waive Roberson first)
POR in: Fake 2nd, TPE
POR out: Hood, Swanigan, 2022 POR 2nd, 2026 POR 2nd

MEM in: Hood, Swanigan, 2022 POR 2nd, 2026 POR 2nd
MEM out: Fake 2nd

Summary: Memphis waives Bruno and moves Iggy for Hood, Swanigan, lots of dead salary, 2021 DET 2nd, 2021 OKC 2nd, 2022 DAL 2nd, 2022 POR 2nd, 2023 HOU 2nd, 2024 MEM 2nd, and 2026 POR 2nd.

Trade 1: LAC gets Iggy, DAL gets help on the wing, MEM gets picks and a 17m TPE
Trade 2: HOU saves money for a 2nd
Trade 3: OKC gets a look at Robinson and gets a 10m TPE. If they don't move anyone this offseason, they are likely operating like a team over the tax with Gallinari's hold (would look to S&T) so they could use that 10m TPE this offseason or next deadline.
Trade 4: POR escapes the tax and gets off Hood's money for next year. You might be able to reroute some of the 2nds to POR and get them to toss in a 2020 1st (lottery protected, 2021 lottery protected, 2022 & 2026 2nds) but I'm not sure.


I feel like I just been around the world and back. I need a breather. :lol: :lol:


The rest of the trades, I don't mind as the Grizzlies score a bunch of future picks and dead salary.

Only thing that could be off is that Caleb Swanigan was just traded three weeks ago. I think he's trade restricted for a few months. As such his trade could be illegal from that point.


Swanigan won't be able to be aggregated but he can be moved. We'd be taking him into an exception so it would be a separate trade and should work.



Ok. I was under the assumption that Swanigan could not be moved for a couple of months after so many days with his new team. At least according to the Larry Coon Rules. Anyways,if this part of the trade can be worked out, sounds good to me.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#175 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 2:52 pm

If subject to the repeater tax again in 2020-21, the Warriors’ tax hit could be monstrous. If they use the Iguodala exception and their taxpayer mid-level exception, and add a first-round pick near the top of the draft, Golden State’s payroll next season could reach $175 million or more, which would trigger a gigantic $108 million luxury tax bill. The repeater would add $34 million on top of that.

Golden State can get out of repeater status by getting below the luxury tax this season, but they could qualify as such in 2021-22 once the hefty part of the Curry and Thompson max contracts start to kick in. There are new rumors that the Warriors are listening to trade offers for D’Angelo Russell, though nothing is imminent.

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-trade-rumors-warriors-looking-luxury-tax-relief-deadline-knicks-among-potential-partners/

Knicks could have potential interest in either Russell or Schroder, besides Drummond.

OKC trade - (Schroder) for (Gibson, Utah FRP, 6m TE)

Knicks trade - (Gibson, Robinson) for (Schroder, Memphis FRP protected)

Memphis waive Bruno, trade - (Korver TE, Utah 2022, Memphis FRP protected) for (Robinson).
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#176 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 3:24 pm

Knicks are being linked to Drummond & Bamba… I assume they could be moving Robinson.

The Minnesota Timberwolves remain in “hot pursuit” of Golden State Warriors guard D’Angelo Russell, relentlessly seeking avenues for a potential trade before the Feb. 6 deadline expires, according to ESPN’s Zach Lowe.

The New York Knicks have added themselves to that race, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic — discussing potential packages for the 2018-19 All-Star.

I'm thinking GS would like to get control back of their 2024 lotto pick...

GSW trade - (Russell) for (Iggy, Morris, GSW 2024 FRP, Knick FRP x2)

Knicks trade - (Morris, Gibson, Robsinson, FRP x2) for (Russell)

Memphis trade - (Iggy, GSW 2024 FRP) for (Gibson, Robinson)
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#177 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 5:05 pm

The latest intel comes from Shams Charania and Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic:

So far in the Warriors-Timberwolves talks, Golden State would only consider a deal that has significant draft pick compensation as part of any Minnesota package, according to league sources. As a team currently in a rebuild, the Timberwolves are reluctant to sacrifice too much of their own draft capital in deals, including one for Russell.
Minnesota is believed to have drawn a line in the sand in any Russell trade talks with the Warriors, that being an unwillingness to part with its unprotected 2020 first-round pick.
“There is a deal to be had here,” one source said, “but something would have to give"

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/nba-rumors-warriors-want-draft-picks-dangelo-russell-trade-t-wolves

Memphis could help Knicks build an expiring pick based package for Russell … It will only take Mitch, with them showing interest in Drummond.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#178 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 5:13 pm

Read on Twitter


I'm thinking Warriors would like more than anything to get control of their 2024 pick back. From there, they will get additional value for losing KD & clearing Iggy's salary.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Posts: 3,426
And1: 1,664
Joined: May 11, 2017
 

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#179 » by VCfor3 » Mon Feb 3, 2020 8:26 pm

Whole Truth wrote:
Read on Twitter


I'm thinking Warriors would like more than anything to get control of their 2024 pick back. From there, they will get additional value for losing KD & clearing Iggy's salary.


If they are requiring Robinson in the trade, I doubt they give him up for just their pick. I think they see him as their potential starting center who anchors their defense. With now being their window, Robinson is probably a really attractive piece. Curry and Klay can handle the offense with Robinson just cleaning stuff up around the basket.
Whole Truth
Analyst
Posts: 3,118
And1: 2,341
Joined: Mar 19, 2018

Re: Grizzlies Trade Thread 

Post#180 » by Whole Truth » Mon Feb 3, 2020 9:23 pm

VCfor3 wrote:
Whole Truth wrote:
Read on Twitter


I'm thinking Warriors would like more than anything to get control of their 2024 pick back. From there, they will get additional value for losing KD & clearing Iggy's salary.


If they are requiring Robinson in the trade, I doubt they give him up for just their pick. I think they see him as their potential starting center who anchors their defense. With now being their window, Robinson is probably a really attractive piece. Curry and Klay can handle the offense with Robinson just cleaning stuff up around the basket.


It's possible they're preparing for life without Draymond. It's also possible they're just looking for proven value, as most star trades do, to ensure value where picks are unguaranteed value.

With Robinson's limited offensive game & lack of playmaking that Draymond currently brings to the table. I don't see the offensive fit if it causes GS to end up playing 4 on offense with him as a defensive compliment. IMO they will completely kill what has made them great. Doesn't help that in critical minutes, Robinson is shooting 60% on the line. I believe this is the very reason he's playing limited minutes on a bad NY team as a defensive specialist & why NY is considering Drummond as a starter.

I'm after Robinson because Memphis can currently use a defensive specialist, depth option, with hopefully, the potential to be more. Where GS will want to make the most of Klay & Curry's remaining years.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies