[Woj] Bruno for Jordan Bell and Pick Swap

Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,972

[Woj] Bruno for Jordan Bell and Pick Swap 

Post#1 » by VCfor3 » Thu Feb 6, 2020 6:38 pm

We got our backup C for when we play the Lakers in the playoffs. I can't believe we got a pick swap too.
Read on Twitter
E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Re: [Woj] Bruno for Jordan Bell and Pick Swap 

Post#2 » by E S V L » Thu Feb 6, 2020 7:00 pm

I have been keeping Jordan Bell in my mind similar to Winslow for a long time. What can I then comment... Let`s dance!
FK NFL
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,515

Post#3 » by BarbaGrizz » Fri Feb 7, 2020 3:05 am

Worst trade of all time, how can we get rid of Bruno??
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#4 » by SD2042 » Fri Feb 7, 2020 4:39 am

BarbaGrizz wrote:Worst trade of all time, how can we get rid of Bruno??

Sorry about Bruno bro. Hopefully, he will catch on in Houston in the small ball-D'Antoni system.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#5 » by SD2042 » Fri Feb 7, 2020 4:40 am

E S V L wrote:I have been keeping Jordan Bell in my mind similar to Winslow for a long time. What can I then comment... Let`s dance!

Did Jordan Bell and Dillon Brooks played at Oregon together?
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,679

Post#6 » by Whole Truth » Fri Feb 7, 2020 9:27 am

SD2042 wrote:
E S V L wrote:I have been keeping Jordan Bell in my mind similar to Winslow for a long time. What can I then comment... Let`s dance!

I believe so.

- Jones & Allen have played with Winslow at Duke
- Jones played with Dieng in Minnesota

- Chemistry on & off the court matters. I'm thinking the team was consulted on these moves.

Dieng is supposedly a good man off the court, in the community & Winslow is happy to be playing with his former Duke teammates.

I think their integration into the team will look seamless, where it's entirely possible trades/fit can potentially upset the apple cart.

No surprise, they're buying out the potential problem, Waiters. The key to landing Winslow's value/potential.
E S V L
Analyst

Post#7 » by E S V L » Fri Feb 7, 2020 2:30 pm

I believe he rejected an offer to stay in Memphis. He has reasonable grounds to believe that he can be the next Whiteside. I believe rightly so but F..K him. I don`t care about guys who don`t want to be in Memphis. At all.
FK NFL
E S V L
Analyst

Post#8 » by E S V L » Fri Feb 7, 2020 2:31 pm

Whole Truth wrote:
SD2042 wrote:

I believe so.

- Jones & Allen have played with Winslow at Duke
- Jones played with Dieng in Minnesota

- Chemistry on & off the court matters. I'm thinking the team was consulted on these moves.

Dieng is supposedly a good man off the court, in the community & Winslow is happy to be playing with his former Duke teammates.

I think their integration into the team will look seamless, where it's entirely possible trades/fit can potentially upset the apple cart.

No surprise, they're buying out the potential problem, Waiters. The key to landing Winslow's value/potential.

I concur with each word above.
FK NFL
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,515

Post#9 » by BarbaGrizz » Fri Feb 7, 2020 4:59 pm

E S V L wrote:

I believe he rejected an offer to stay in Memphis. He has reasonable grounds to believe that he can be the next Whiteside. I believe rightly so but F..K him. I don`t care about guys who don`t want to be in Memphis. At all.

Him playing in Memphis was a dream come true to me, to see a fellow countrymen playing for my team. But yeah, I hope he turns into a MVP in Houston but we win the championship
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today
E S V L
Analyst

Post#10 » by E S V L » Fri Feb 7, 2020 5:05 pm

BarbaGrizz wrote:
E S V L wrote:

Him playing in Memphis was a dream come true to me, to see a fellow countrymen playing for my team. But yeah, I hope he turns into a MVP in Houston but we win the championship

Count me in
FK NFL

Return to Memphis Grizzlies