Whole Truth wrote:
VCfor3 wrote: 1. I like Turner but like JJJ more. Oladipo would be interesting but I don't know how great he will be again plus we'd have to pay him more than he deserves to keep him.
With a Ja & Tyus PG rotation, paying big money for FVV, which he'll command, doesn't make much sense & if Memphis could trade in for Onyeka without trading Clarke, they would IMO have the best big man rotation in the league, all things considered, depth, versatility & potential. Then as mentioned, Memphis would only need focus on a future SG/SF from there before looking to make win now moves & or big money signings like FVV & or Wood.
1. We all like Onyeka, but I don`t believe he is available at any reasonable price.
2. I am with you both on 3J. He is certainly untouchable.
3. FVV can play along with Ja and Tyus similar to how he has supplemented Lowry for years. He is a very solid comboguard, almost a veteran, great ethic, decent defense, BBIQ, PO experience, though still young. And he is available at a reasonable price, unlike Onyeka. I believe this trio (Ja-Tyus-FVV) is interchangeable, very mobile and versatile, which would be very tough to guard. Dieng + Allen + 1st can be a price worth paying.
4. Regarding Horford, you guys should take into account that he`ll likely be a Batum in his last 2 years of the contract, and this would cost us a lot - like 2 FRPs.
5. It seems like we all agree that 2021 will provide us with better opportunities.
6. Finally, we all forget about Grayson Allen. Due to his phenomenal bubble performance, he is now at his best value trade-wise, unlike Brooks or Melton. Allen should give us a 2020 pick in the 25-35 range pretty easily, don`t you think so?