ImageImage

Why Scott McDermott?

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Why Scott McDermott? 

Post#1 » by E S V L » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:07 pm

:banghead: I have watched his highlights - I see nothing special and still - he got a 2 year 2-way contract. I am genuinely confused. Do you guys see any sign of Duncan Robinson’s potential? Yuta looked more promising to me when he was signed.
FK NFL
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Re: Why Scott McDermott? 

Post#2 » by VCfor3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:51 pm

I haven't watched any of his tape yet, but did see some hoping he follows in the Duncan Robinson mold. I'm fine waiting and seeing how it works out and if things aren't going well I think we can just release him and sign someone else while eating the rest of his small salary. That is how the two-way deals work right? I haven't actually looked into it before
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Re: Why Scott McDermott? 

Post#3 » by SD2042 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:30 am

VCfor3 wrote:I haven't watched any of his tape yet, but did see some hoping he follows in the Duncan Robinson mold. I'm fine waiting and seeing how it works out and if things aren't going well I think we can just release him and sign someone else while eating the rest of his small salary. That is how the two-way deals work right? I haven't actually looked into it before

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-2-way-contract-nba-what-is-a-two-way-contract-in-nba-full-explanation/

This link should help.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies