ImageImage

Playoff Thread: Grizz vs Jazz (Game Three)

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Re: Playoff Thread: Grizz vs Jazz (Game Three) 

Post#21 » by VCfor3 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:56 pm

So something I pointed out in the General Forum playoff thread but thought I'd post here as well:

JJJ looks unfamiliar with his body/unbalanced. Could this in part be due to him having a growth spurt this offseason but not getting a chance to fully recalibrate to his new measurements in the dozen games he played? He may not only be knocking off rust but trying to adapt to physical changes as well since last year. Now to be fair JJJ has always looked unbalanced and unfamiliar with his body (like a baby deer at times), but if he has been constantly growing then maybe that is part of it? Once he stops growing and can really work on fine tuning the details on his footwork, shot, etc maybe he can actually start making the progress we have hoped he would.
Whole Truth
Head Coach
And1: 3,687

Re: Playoff Thread: Grizz vs Jazz (Game Three) 

Post#22 » by Whole Truth » Mon May 31, 2021 9:15 pm

VCfor3 wrote:So something I pointed out in the General Forum playoff thread but thought I'd post here as well:

JJJ looks unfamiliar with his body/unbalanced. Could this in part be due to him having a growth spurt this offseason but not getting a chance to fully recalibrate to his new measurements in the dozen games he played? He may not only be knocking off rust but trying to adapt to physical changes as well since last year. Now to be fair JJJ has always looked unbalanced and unfamiliar with his body (like a baby deer at times), but if he has been constantly growing then maybe that is part of it? Once he stops growing and can really work on fine tuning the details on his footwork, shot, etc maybe he can actually start making the progress we have hoped he would.

I'm no expert but I'd say yes.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies