Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,771

Re: Memphis 2021 Offseason Discussion 

Post#261 » by VCfor3 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:40 pm

Read on Twitter

Looks like interest around the league in Brooks but the FO isn't looking to move him for a whatever return. I too wouldn't want the Blazers 1st and DJJ for him though I certainly have him far from untouchable.
E S V L
Analyst
And1: 960

Post#262 » by E S V L » Wed Sep 1, 2021 2:04 pm

VCfor3 wrote:Looks like interest around the league in Brooks but the FO isn't looking to move him for a whatever return. I too wouldn't want the Blazers 1st and DJJ for him though I certainly have him far from untouchable.

To me, it signals that our FO likely wants to trade DB and Kyle (maybe JJJ too) to be able to build the team exclusively around the guys it drafted.
FK NFL
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,771

Post#263 » by VCfor3 » Wed Sep 1, 2021 8:14 pm

E S V L wrote:
VCfor3 wrote:Looks like interest around the league in Brooks but the FO isn't looking to move him for a whatever return. I too wouldn't want the Blazers 1st and DJJ for him though I certainly have him far from untouchable.

To me, it signals that our FO likely wants to trade DB and Kyle (maybe JJJ too) to be able to build the team exclusively around the guys it drafted.

I don't know. Seems like other teams are asking about him but maybe not getting traction. Could mean the FO doesn't want to move him even though others are coveting him after what he did for us in the playoffs and play-in.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies