Game 44: MEM vs MIA

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Game 44: MEM vs MIA 

Post#1 » by VCfor3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:37 am

Santi and Kennard are out tonight too. JJJ, Vince, and the Hustle will be taking on Miami tonight.
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Re: Game 44: MEM vs MIA 

Post#2 » by VCfor3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:06 am

Soo many guys deserve praise for that game especially with the way JJJ was shooting. Tillman carried us on both ends towards the end of the first. Konchar just making winning plays. Vince playing out of his mind. Pippen Jr being clutch. GG carrying the offense for stretches. Gilly facilitating the offense. Roddy getting big a few times there when we needed to get physical.

Honestly everyone but Ziaire and JJJ had good games (Roddy with an ok game).
RingoKid
Junior
And1: 47

Post#3 » by RingoKid » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:36 am

Missed the game but great to see the kids showing out again and X leading by x- ample cos Trip ain't that guy.
esvl
Bench Warmer
And1: 377

Post#4 » by esvl » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:50 pm

VCfor3 wrote:Soo many guys deserve praise for that game especially with the way JJJ was shooting. Tillman carried us on both ends towards the end of the first. Konchar just making winning plays. Vince playing out of his mind. Pippen Jr being clutch. GG carrying the offense for stretches. Gilly facilitating the offense. Roddy getting big a few times there when we needed to get physical.

Honestly everyone but Ziaire and JJJ had good games (Roddy with an ok game).

Last two games, I am not sure I had more fun this year. Kudos to both Smart and Jenkins I am not sure how their coach duties are divided :) What is interesting there was no heroism - there was something academic, veteran in the way they won. As if our system was just better.

Pippen! Beyond my expectations which were already high. I bet Rose is gone.

Vince is going to be, if not already, a rare type of the two-way star. His transformation is insane, pure magic.

GG is going to be an athletic beast. His 3pt mechanic is so effortless, so natural.

The way Konchar plays - he starts playmaking - I am not sure I want him to be traded. 6m/y is nothing.

JJJ is a physical, athletic stud. Almost unguardable. He beats big opponents by dribbling (he easily do crossovers!), agile opponents by physicality. A few can stand the ground.

It is such a pleasure and fun to watch! Thanks, team, and Coach Jenkins, especially.
RingoKid
Junior
And1: 47

Post#5 » by RingoKid » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:42 pm

Another coach in Washington hits the road while we soldier on with the uselessly ineffective Jenkins.

He doesn't deservec the credit for the kids and bench warmers showing out while his stars shít the bed.

We can do better and deserve better.

Return to Memphis Grizzlies