ImageImage

Celtics at Memphis 12/14/09

Moderators: VCfor3, SD2042

beantownski
Bench Warmer
And1: 598

Re: Celtics at Memphis 12/14/09 

Post#21 » by beantownski » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 am

the grizz played a good game tonight despite the loss to the celtics. got some nice young players. too bad gay will probably be a timberwolf next year.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and
you'll have their shoes.
It_Was_Typed
Sixth Man
And1: 12

Post#22 » by It_Was_Typed » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 am

Couldn't catch the second half, but I'm proud the team was able to keep up with the Cs til the end.
#JuiceIsFree
BarbaGrizz
Analyst
And1: 1,515

Post#23 » by BarbaGrizz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 am

It could have been diferent if we had Wafer?
Celtic Koala wrote:The only player from the 90s that would have been a top 10 player in the modern league would have been MJ and if you stretch it a bit Olajuwon

bstein14 wrote:Mikan is much worse than Luka Garza, who can't even make an NBA roster today
dark-child
Sixth Man
And1: 125

Post#24 » by dark-child » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Would have loved it if this game was not the second game of a back to back for the Grizz. They seemed to really get gased especially in the 3rd quarter. So many jump shots were short, and it doesn't help that Hollins went with just an 8 man rotation. The Grizz should have run a lot more.

Conley gaining confidence not sure what it will mean in the end

Thabeet seems to get better every game, we are starting to see how valuable he could be

Sam Young could very well be a starter in this league if he develops a consistent jumper

Rondo may look like E.T. but he is a top point guard in this league, if he had a jumper he would be almost unstoppable

Boston is really nice but the Grizz hung tough, it was like every possession mattered which is not something you see until the playoffs - Great Game.
vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Post#25 » by vanjulio » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 pm

well that was a truly great game and this is becoming definitely one of my favorite Grizzlies teams ever.!!!

so it sounds like the only reason people don't like KG is because they're Laker fans eh? I guess the same reason I hate Kobe and Michael Jordan. I can't say why either. oh well.

Grizzlies can take that loss. that was a heckuva game
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die
bobobolas1
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#26 » by bobobolas1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:40 pm

haha, im not a laker fan, i just support them cuz I cant support the grizzs on Playoffs. Pau is also one of my fav players... I dont like KG, From that team i dont like either terrel brandon. dont have a real why either. I have some others in my non-like (or hate) list like Shaq, camby, spreewell, Nash, ...

Great grizz game, despite of the lost im not dissapointed. Grizzs played great like in the last 10 games or so. It was from a back to back and the C' are a true contender, top3 in the league maybe?

If only that allen's 3' finished in gasol's hand instead being made...
vanjulio
Sixth Man
And1: 60

Post#27 » by vanjulio » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:53 pm

imagine the buzz if that shot was a miss, then rebound Gasol, OJ game winner at buzzer from 3? Or someone ties and we beat them in OT like King James? I know that's why many fans upset. but I think they are overachieving big time in these games as it is! :D I want a win Wednesday night for sure though!
==========================
Memphis Grizzlies Never Die

Return to Memphis Grizzlies