Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Timmaytime

User avatar
lilroddyb
Starter
Posts: 2,272
And1: 564
Joined: Aug 06, 2011
Location: Iceland

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#21 » by lilroddyb » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Reggie Miller

Image

and

John Stockton
Image

Tony Snell wrote:up
Tony Snell
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,174
And1: 633
Joined: Feb 22, 2016
   

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#22 » by Tony Snell » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Laimbeer wrote:up

Paul Pierce
Greatest Bulls of All Time: 1. TONY SNELL 2. Jordan 3. Pippen 4. Rose 5. Gilmore

BAT 19:

PG: Russell Westbrook / Patty Mills
SG: Marcus Smart / Justin Holiday
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Blake Griffin / Jeff Green
C: Andre Drummond
User avatar
ardee
RealGM
Posts: 12,493
And1: 3,818
Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Location: Caught in the undertow
   

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#23 » by ardee » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Klay Thompson, Dwight Howard and Draymond Green

Sent from my SM-G615F using RealGM mobile app
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 30,366
And1: 8,359
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#24 » by Laimbeer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:18 am

Andre Iguodala

Dr Positivity wrote:up
Jon_3232
Starter
Posts: 2,337
And1: 1,094
Joined: Nov 19, 2015
       

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#25 » by Jon_3232 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:20 am

Dr P takes Shawn Kemp per list.

I’ll select soon here
User avatar
Dr Positivity
RealGM
Posts: 45,537
And1: 10,353
Joined: Apr 29, 2009
       

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#26 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:31 am

Mike Conley, I messed up my PM to Jon cancel my list
1. Using a team's play in games their star is injured should send you to SSS jail
2. ORTG/DRTG ranks are connected in back and forth play and energy expenditure
3. RAPM/RPM is proven measuring regular season value, but not postseason
Jon_3232
Starter
Posts: 2,337
And1: 1,094
Joined: Nov 19, 2015
       

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#27 » by Jon_3232 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:39 am

Manu Ginobili


Super Powered wrote:Up for 2
migya
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,010
And1: 350
Joined: Aug 13, 2005

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#28 » by migya » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:48 am

It was my pick for two.


Jimmy Butler and Jason Kidd.



Jon_3232 wrote:Manu Ginobili


Super Powered wrote:Up for 2
User avatar
Super Powered
RealGM
Posts: 10,888
And1: 2,725
Joined: Mar 31, 2012
         

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#29 » by Super Powered » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:20 am

Shawn Kemp and Joe Ingles

pqn
Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes, Jrue Holiday, Brandon Ingram, Frank Jackson, Jahlil Okafor, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Kenrich Williams, Zion, JJ Redick, Nicolo Melli, Derrick Favors Nawlins fUtUrE!
Jon_3232
Starter
Posts: 2,337
And1: 1,094
Joined: Nov 19, 2015
       

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#30 » by Jon_3232 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 am

Dunno if SP is repicking or what , but I’ll take Kirilenko

pqn
User avatar
Dr Positivity
RealGM
Posts: 45,537
And1: 10,353
Joined: Apr 29, 2009
       

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#31 » by Dr Positivity » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:58 am

Horace Grant

migya wrote:Up
1. Using a team's play in games their star is injured should send you to SSS jail
2. ORTG/DRTG ranks are connected in back and forth play and energy expenditure
3. RAPM/RPM is proven measuring regular season value, but not postseason
migya
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,010
And1: 350
Joined: Aug 13, 2005

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#32 » by migya » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:02 am

Danny Green

Laimbeer wrote:up
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 30,366
And1: 8,359
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#33 » by Laimbeer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:40 am

Chauncey Billups

ardee wrote:up
User avatar
ardee
RealGM
Posts: 12,493
And1: 3,818
Joined: Nov 16, 2011
Location: Caught in the undertow
   

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#34 » by ardee » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 am

Terry Porter. PQN.
Tony Snell
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,174
And1: 633
Joined: Feb 22, 2016
   

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#35 » by Tony Snell » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:03 pm

lilroddyb wrote:up

James Harden.
Greatest Bulls of All Time: 1. TONY SNELL 2. Jordan 3. Pippen 4. Rose 5. Gilmore

BAT 19:

PG: Russell Westbrook / Patty Mills
SG: Marcus Smart / Justin Holiday
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Blake Griffin / Jeff Green
C: Andre Drummond
User avatar
lilroddyb
Starter
Posts: 2,272
And1: 564
Joined: Aug 06, 2011
Location: Iceland

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#36 » by lilroddyb » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Rudy Gobert and Bruce Bowen


Tony Snell wrote:up.
Tony Snell
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,174
And1: 633
Joined: Feb 22, 2016
   

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#37 » by Tony Snell » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:14 pm

ardee wrote:Terry Porter. PQN.

Roddy did what I was hoping he wouldnt do. I'll take Dikembe Mutombo.
Greatest Bulls of All Time: 1. TONY SNELL 2. Jordan 3. Pippen 4. Rose 5. Gilmore

BAT 19:

PG: Russell Westbrook / Patty Mills
SG: Marcus Smart / Justin Holiday
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Blake Griffin / Jeff Green
C: Andre Drummond
Tony Snell
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,174
And1: 633
Joined: Feb 22, 2016
   

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#38 » by Tony Snell » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:14 pm

ardee wrote:Terry Porter. PQN.

Roddy did what I was hoping he wouldnt do. I'll take Dikembe Mutombo.
Greatest Bulls of All Time: 1. TONY SNELL 2. Jordan 3. Pippen 4. Rose 5. Gilmore

BAT 19:

PG: Russell Westbrook / Patty Mills
SG: Marcus Smart / Justin Holiday
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Blake Griffin / Jeff Green
C: Andre Drummond
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 30,366
And1: 8,359
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#39 » by Laimbeer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:13 pm

ardee selects Steve Smith

I select Patrick Ewing

migya wrote:up
migya
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,010
And1: 350
Joined: Aug 13, 2005

Re: Stair Step FGAs draft (90s to now) - Draft thread 

Post#40 » by migya » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Ben Wallace


Dr Positivity wrote:Up

Return to Trades and Transactions Games