The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Timmaytime

Fadeaway_J
RealGM
Posts: 15,511
And1: 3,285
Joined: Jul 25, 2016
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
   

The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#1 » by Fadeaway_J » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:20 am

poopdamoop wrote:.

You're up.

Clock starts tomorrow at 9 AM EST.
Fadeaway_J
RealGM
Posts: 15,511
And1: 3,285
Joined: Jul 25, 2016
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
   

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#2 » by Fadeaway_J » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:32 am

Tony Snell has been added at #14.
wackbone
Head Coach
Posts: 6,907
And1: 1,692
Joined: Jan 05, 2017

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#3 » by wackbone » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:39 am

Been a few drafts since I was middle of the pack. Let's see what happens
I don't want to talk about it
Jordan Syndrome
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,809
And1: 1,403
Joined: Jun 29, 2020
 

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#4 » by Jordan Syndrome » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:53 am

I'm excited to be in the back again!
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 34,469
And1: 10,316
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#5 » by Laimbeer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:56 am

So Dr P and poop get one and two. This will be a tough nut to crack.
migya
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,541
And1: 533
Joined: Aug 13, 2005

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#6 » by migya » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 am

I'm always near the end of the first it seems. Don't mind it actually but would be nice getting a shot at the high pick players once in a while
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 34,469
And1: 10,316
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#7 » by Laimbeer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:33 am

migya wrote:I'm always near the end of the first it seems. Don't mind it actually but would be nice getting a shot at the high pick players once in a while


You want 6?
migya
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,541
And1: 533
Joined: Aug 13, 2005

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#8 » by migya » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:10 am

Laimbeer wrote:
migya wrote:I'm always near the end of the first it seems. Don't mind it actually but would be nice getting a shot at the high pick players once in a while


You want 6?


No :wink:

I like being at one end
Jon_3232
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,827
And1: 1,740
Joined: Nov 19, 2015
       

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#9 » by Jon_3232 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:49 am

Looking to move down. Anyone want #10 ?
MJ23datruGOAT
RealGM
Posts: 11,901
And1: 3,067
Joined: Mar 31, 2012
         

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#10 » by MJ23datruGOAT » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:53 am

Jon_3232 wrote:Looking to move down. Anyone want #10 ?


I might if someone I want is there I don't see dropping to #15.
Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes, Ingram, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Zion, Redick, Nicolo Melli, Didi Louzada, Steven Adams, Bledsoe, Willie Hernangomez, Kira Lewis, Elijah Hughes, Naji Marshall, Sindarius Thornwell, Wenyen Gabriel Nawlins fUtUrE!
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 34,469
And1: 10,316
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#11 » by Laimbeer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:02 am

MJ23datruGOAT wrote:
Jon_3232 wrote:Looking to move down. Anyone want #10 ?


I might if someone I want is there I don't see dropping to #15.


I got 6 if you want to grab him there.
MJ23datruGOAT
RealGM
Posts: 11,901
And1: 3,067
Joined: Mar 31, 2012
         

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#12 » by MJ23datruGOAT » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:08 am

Laimbeer wrote:
MJ23datruGOAT wrote:
Jon_3232 wrote:Looking to move down. Anyone want #10 ?


I might if someone I want is there I don't see dropping to #15.


I got 6 if you want to grab him there.


That's early for him, we'll see.
Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes, Ingram, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Zion, Redick, Nicolo Melli, Didi Louzada, Steven Adams, Bledsoe, Willie Hernangomez, Kira Lewis, Elijah Hughes, Naji Marshall, Sindarius Thornwell, Wenyen Gabriel Nawlins fUtUrE!
MJ23datruGOAT
RealGM
Posts: 11,901
And1: 3,067
Joined: Mar 31, 2012
         

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#13 » by MJ23datruGOAT » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:14 am

LA Bird wrote:Go time
Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes, Ingram, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Zion, Redick, Nicolo Melli, Didi Louzada, Steven Adams, Bledsoe, Willie Hernangomez, Kira Lewis, Elijah Hughes, Naji Marshall, Sindarius Thornwell, Wenyen Gabriel Nawlins fUtUrE!
MJ23datruGOAT
RealGM
Posts: 11,901
And1: 3,067
Joined: Mar 31, 2012
         

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#14 » by MJ23datruGOAT » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:53 pm

DerrickNoah wrote:Go time
Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes, Ingram, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Zion, Redick, Nicolo Melli, Didi Louzada, Steven Adams, Bledsoe, Willie Hernangomez, Kira Lewis, Elijah Hughes, Naji Marshall, Sindarius Thornwell, Wenyen Gabriel Nawlins fUtUrE!
MJ23datruGOAT
RealGM
Posts: 11,901
And1: 3,067
Joined: Mar 31, 2012
         

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#15 » by MJ23datruGOAT » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Anyone higher than #15 want to swap?
Lonzo Ball, Josh Hart, Jaxson Hayes, Ingram, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Zion, Redick, Nicolo Melli, Didi Louzada, Steven Adams, Bledsoe, Willie Hernangomez, Kira Lewis, Elijah Hughes, Naji Marshall, Sindarius Thornwell, Wenyen Gabriel Nawlins fUtUrE!
Jordan Syndrome
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,809
And1: 1,403
Joined: Jun 29, 2020
 

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#16 » by Jordan Syndrome » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:46 pm

I'm looking forward to building around some older players, let's hope the board falls that way.
wackbone
Head Coach
Posts: 6,907
And1: 1,692
Joined: Jan 05, 2017

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#17 » by wackbone » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm

Fadeaway_J wrote:Tony Snell has been added at #14.

Up Fade
I don't want to talk about it
wackbone
Head Coach
Posts: 6,907
And1: 1,692
Joined: Jan 05, 2017

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#18 » by wackbone » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:04 pm

MJ23datruGOAT wrote:Anyone higher than #15 want to swap?

Had I checked this thread before the draft thread...
I don't want to talk about it
Fadeaway_J
RealGM
Posts: 15,511
And1: 3,285
Joined: Jul 25, 2016
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
   

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#19 » by Fadeaway_J » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:15 pm

****. I forgot 2011 Dirk would be unavailable when I made that pick. :noway:
User avatar
Laimbeer
RealGM
Posts: 34,469
And1: 10,316
Joined: Aug 12, 2009
Location: Cabin Creek

Re: The Post-Merger, Pre-2010s Draft - Discussion Thread 

Post#20 » by Laimbeer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Fadeaway_J wrote:****. I forgot 2011 Dirk would be unavailable when I made that pick. :noway:


Eh, he's got monster seasons 2009 and before. I think it's a pretty close call.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games