We're changing rules as we go now?

Cool.
LAKESHOW
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,382

Re: Own a Team V2 - Discussion 

Post#1022 » by RiotPunch » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 am

Lots of great teams were assembled in this game, and it was great fun to trade with you all.

Unfortunately, rules come into play here to come to the decision of myself winning this round. Let this be a testament to the importance of both following the rules of a game as well as following through with the game itself, be it write-ups, updating rosters, posting ratings, etc.

Thanks BI for being CoCommish of the century and thanks to r0c for creating the game, being a 24/7 consultant and picking things up when they were in danger of falling apart.

But again, thanks to all who played. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. On to the next GM a Team!!
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
BlackIce
Head Coach
And1: 901

Post#1023 » by BlackIce » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 am

bness888 wrote::crazy:

So we HAD to submit a ranking?

And when was this "perfect 75 averaged in " rule implemented? Lol

We're changing rules as we go now?

Cool.

viewtopic.php?f=340&t=1208764

Rating System; last rule.

You did top 3 without the boost, so I wouldn't worry too much. Did well.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,693

Post#1024 » by MadNESS » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:52 am

Missed that. Sorry.
LAKESHOW
BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#1025 » by BlackIce » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:57 am

RiotPunch wrote:Lots of great teams were assembled in this game, and it was great fun to trade with you all.

Unfortunately, rules come into play here to come to the decision of myself winning this round. Let this be a testament to the importance of both following the rules of a game as well as following through with the game itself, be it write-ups, updating rosters, posting ratings, etc.

Thanks BI for being CoCommish of the century and thanks to r0c for creating the game, being a 24/7 consultant and picking things up when they were in danger of falling apart.

But again, thanks to all who played. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. On to the next GM a Team!!

All hail the new King!

As for me...

I want to kill Riot for outplaying me and thank him for Co-commishing with me, and thank rOc for creating an awesome game and showing me and Riot the ropes. He built a kick ass team to boot. To the rest of you, thank you for playing and making this board THE place to be for weirdo's like us. By us, I mean TMACFORMVP. That guy's weird.
roc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 983

Post#1026 » by roc » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:51 am

congrats on the win Riot!

also

huge thanks to BI and Riot for running this and huge thanks to Scott, DN, and SamBone for helping out.

:clap:
the crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe
WillyJakkz
RealGM
And1: 3,455

Post#1027 » by WillyJakkz » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 am

Gotta say glad to see anybody but NOJ win this thing simply due to the guy being the most ungrateful winner ever.

Never seen a guy win back to back titles then commence to complain about ratings (the finally someone knows how to rate teams remark), so congrats to Riot, not one single complaint from this guy ever.
BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#1028 » by BlackIce » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 am

Totally forgot about Sambone, he did his job quietly and effectively. Much love, thanks a lot. Same to Scott and DN for helping as well!
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,693

Post#1029 » by MadNESS » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:32 pm

WillyJakkz wrote:Gotta say glad to see anybody but NOJ win this thing simply due to the guy being the most ungrateful winner ever.

Never seen a guy win back to back titles then commence to complain about ratings (the finally someone knows how to rate teams remark), so congrats to Riot, not one single complaint from this guy ever.

Clearly some people don't understand sarcasm (guess you can't really tell with text anyways)

I won back to back titles due to people voting for me - hench the team that should have won. It doesn't matter if I'm ungrateful or not) lol

Also, you seem to be the only cat that has a problem with me.

No offense to Riot at all (I didn't want to pull this card) but everyone on this boat knows who the real winner is. All I had to do was sumit a ranking and I won. I dropped to third because I didn't.

Plus, you actually did pretty damn good with Orlando and if I had time to do rankings (kids / work / family / ect. All popped up at the same time) I would have ranked you pretty high.

But instead you ended the game with a 100 million dollar first round exit.

I hate when people have agendas with these games. It's cool though, moving on.

Congrats to Riot

Thanks Ice / Riot / Roc / Sambone / derricknoah / and Scott for their parts

And to all the GM's that played the whole game, great work.
Sorry I take this stuff way to serious.
LAKESHOW

Return to Trades and Transactions Games