CAT Bidding Wars: Shooting Guards

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

BlackIce
Head Coach
And1: 901

Re: CAT Bidding Wars: Shooting Guards 

Post#141 » by BlackIce » Wed Apr 8, 2009 2:29 am

bryant08 wrote:^Oh, I didn't know 12 was the limit. If that's the case, yeah, I can't sign Rudy.

Ok I emailed cellar and shaq this morning and got no response so I assume I'm fine. I claim Rudy at 500k.
VintaGe36
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 88

Post#142 » by VintaGe36 » Wed Apr 8, 2009 3:39 am

You have a 12 man roster as well....
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,051

Post#143 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Apr 8, 2009 3:45 am

VintaGe36 wrote:You have a 12 man roster as well....

yea rafer alston just magically happened to disapper from his pictured lineup but is still shown in writing
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/

On the block Monte Morris 40/1
Mascot
Lead Assistant
And1: 997

Post#144 » by Mascot » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:15 am

Mascot wrote:Jamal Crawford 500k

claimed
BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#145 » by BlackIce » Wed Apr 8, 2009 12:09 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:

yea rafer alston just magically happened to disapper from his pictured lineup but is still shown in writing

I was under the impression we could waive a bid (all it was the time, I had set my roster early) if we madea trade?
Sports Arsenal
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#146 » by Sports Arsenal » Thu Apr 9, 2009 12:15 am

BlackIce wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

I was under the impression we could waive a bid (all it was the time, I had set my roster early) if we madea trade?

Can you please re word that in english, so I can make a call, at this point I just came back and really don't even know what is going on with this situation
BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#147 » by BlackIce » Thu Apr 9, 2009 12:18 am

ShaqSux wrote:
BlackIce wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

Can you please re word that in english, so I can make a call, at this point I just came back and really don't even know what is going on with this situation

Holy crap, that didn't make much sense, ok here.

BlackIce wrote:
Cellar, can I have rudy? I made a trade and then waived one of my bids (on alston) so I could sign him. I waived the bid b4 the 24 hours. If not tell me, and I can take back alston and adjust my roster accordingly. If not, then I can keep my roster the way it is.

P.S: Celler come on, gilbert is fine as his starting SG.

u had already claimed alston and had inserted him in ur lineup, so if u waive him you should still have him count against ur cap..
thats just my opinion
hoffa not cellar

I hadn't claimed him, I had made the bid on monday at like 11 and thought it would be final by midnight. I emailed cellar and he said it was a normal bid so it had to go through the 24 hours. I inserted him in my lineup because I thought no one else would bid on him (which was a mistake on my part, shouldn't have done that) and was waiting for the deal to finalize. I then made a trade for shaq and was able to resend one bid, as per the rules, and the fact that it had happened b4. Anyways it I can have rudy, great if not, fine, either way when cellar or SS have an answer I can adjust my roster accordingly

Return to Trades and Transactions Games