CAT: Trades and Transactions

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 972

Re: CAT: Trades and Transactions 

Post#261 » by CellarDoor » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:06 am

Here's a hint: don't give Vintage a shooting guard. And convince him to not start JHo or West. Otherwise his team is scary good.
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...
VintaGe36
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 88

Post#262 » by VintaGe36 » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:16 am

wow. haha
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,051

Post#263 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:22 am

yea vintage i think u should make both west and howard injured reserves y even have them in ur rotation...
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/

On the block Monte Morris 40/1
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,792

Post#264 » by MadNESS » Wed Apr 8, 2009 10:41 am

Chandler, Odom, and Charlie V

for

Smith, Nene, and Gooden

and its a deal.....
LAKESHOW
Gremz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,142

Post#265 » by Gremz » Wed Apr 8, 2009 10:42 am

VintaGe36 wrote:There is nothing that will make me part with Duncan. The only guys I'd deal duncan for are Lebron and Garnett + package (i won't get either, so a duncan trade is a waste of time in my mind)

Any other players in mind?

I'll give you a Garnett + package for Duncan.

What did you have in mind......
BlackIce
Head Coach
And1: 901

Post#266 » by BlackIce » Wed Apr 8, 2009 11:58 am

CellarDoor wrote:Here's a hint: don't give Vintage a shooting guard. And convince him to not start JHo or West. Otherwise his team is scary good.

nah, I like gil at the SG spot. :D
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#267 » by CellarDoor » Wed Apr 8, 2009 3:02 pm

VintaGe36 wrote:wow. haha

that was more a hint for the moronic coconut w/ Arenas as his 1st SG on his depth chart.
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#268 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Apr 8, 2009 3:33 pm

bness888 wrote:Chandler, Odom, and Charlie V

for

Smith, Nene, and Gooden

and its a deal.....

cant do that b/c chandler>nene smith>odom, charlie V>>>gooden

and u may be think miller wouldnt get any minutes on my team, but he actually would be, and i dont want ur teams weakness which is center to become a legitimate threat as ur 1 through 4 is pretty deadly

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/

BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#269 » by BlackIce » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:19 pm

Cellar, can I have rudy? I made a trade and then waived one of my bids (on alston) so I could sign him. I waived the bid b4 the 24 hours. If not tell me, and I can take back alston and adjust my roster accordingly. If not, then I can keep my roster the way it is.

P.S: Celler come on, gilbert is fine as his starting SG.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#270 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:21 pm

BlackIce wrote:Cellar, can I have rudy? I made a trade and then waived one of my bids (on alston) so I could sign him. I waived the bid b4 the 24 hours. If not tell me, and I can take back alston and adjust my roster accordingly. If not, then I can keep my roster the way it is.

u had already claimed alston and had inserted him in ur lineup, so if u waive him you should still have him count against ur cap..
thats just my opinion

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/

BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#271 » by BlackIce » Wed Apr 8, 2009 4:30 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
BlackIce wrote:Cellar, can I have rudy? I made a trade and then waived one of my bids (on alston) so I could sign him. I waived the bid b4 the 24 hours. If not tell me, and I can take back alston and adjust my roster accordingly. If not, then I can keep my roster the way it is.

u had already claimed alston and had inserted him in ur lineup, so if u waive him you should still have him count against ur cap..
thats just my opinion

I hadn't claimed him, I had made the bid on monday at like 11 and thought it would be final by midnight. I emailed cellar and he said it was a normal bid so it had to go through the 24 hours. I inserted him in my lineup because I thought no one else would bid on him (which was a mistake on my part, shouldn't have done that) and was waiting for the deal to finalize. I then made a trade for shaq and was able to resend one bid, as per the rules, and the fact that it had happened b4. Anyways it I can have rudy, great if not, fine, either way when cellar or SS have an answer I can adjust my roster accordingly.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#272 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Apr 8, 2009 5:07 pm

The WISCONSIN PHANTOMS and Ron Jeremy Productions have agreed to a 6 Player trade

Ron Jeremy Production receive
Josh Smith (10M)
Nene (6M)
Brad Miller (500K)

WISCONSIN PHANTOMS receive
Lamar Odom (8.5M)
Tyson Chandler (6M)
Charlie V (1.5M)

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/

VintaGe36
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#273 » by VintaGe36 » Wed Apr 8, 2009 5:11 pm

Gremz wrote:
VintaGe36 wrote:There is nothing that will make me part with Duncan. The only guys I'd deal duncan for are Lebron and Garnett + package (i won't get either, so a duncan trade is a waste of time in my mind)

Any other players in mind?

I'll give you a Garnett + package for Duncan.

What did you have in mind......

Garnett..... + Kobe. :wink:
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#274 » by CellarDoor » Wed Apr 8, 2009 8:18 pm

Not sure I'm a fan of skirting the rules by waiving someone then resigning them. In any instance, the bid on Rudy would have been made after the FA deadline, so you need to email the offer and have SS or myself play "agent" now.

That also gives SS time to show up and make the decision himself.
VintaGe36
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#275 » by VintaGe36 » Wed Apr 8, 2009 9:40 pm

haha, does nobody really want to trade with me?
Gremz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,142

Post#276 » by Gremz » Wed Apr 8, 2009 11:31 pm

Tell me what you'd want, and no you're not getting Kobe AND Garnett at any cost...
Sports Arsenal
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#277 » by Sports Arsenal » Thu Apr 9, 2009 12:21 am

BlackIce wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

thats just my opinion

I hadn't claimed him, I had made the bid on monday at like 11 and thought it would be final by midnight. I emailed cellar and he said it was a normal bid so it had to go through the 24 hours. I inserted him in my lineup because I thought no one else would bid on him (which was a mistake on my part, shouldn't have done that) and was waiting for the deal to finalize. I then made a trade for shaq and was able to resend one bid, as per the rules, and the fact that it had happened b4. Anyways it I can have rudy, great if not, fine, either way when cellar or SS have an answer I can adjust my roster accordingly.

Did the waiting period for Alston expire?$
If you bid on Alston and the waiting period (24 hours) expired than he is your whether you claimed him or not. It seems like the best way to sum up this free agency is like ebay. If you bid on an item and the time expires you are the happy owner of a chucker. If you waive this player, just like the NBA, he will count against your salary and a roster spot will open for you
BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#278 » by BlackIce » Thu Apr 9, 2009 12:28 am

ShaqSux wrote:
BlackIce wrote:

Did the waiting period for Alston expire?$
If you bid on Alston and the waiting period (24 hours) expired than he is your whether you claimed him or not. It seems like the best way to sum up this free agency is like ebay. If you bid on an item and the time expires you are the happy owner of a chucker. If you waive this player, just like the NBA, he will count against your salary and a roster spot will open for you

no it didn't, i made the bid at 11 something, and rescinded and signed at 10 something. So I was lucky.
Sports Arsenal
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#279 » by Sports Arsenal » Thu Apr 9, 2009 1:08 am

In that case I need to discuss with Cellar how he has been handling rescinded offers
BlackIce
Head Coach

Post#280 » by BlackIce » Thu Apr 9, 2009 1:15 am

ShaqSux wrote:In that case I need to discuss with Cellar how he has been handling rescinded offers

Sure, when you have, just tell me your decision here, and I will adjust accordingly. BTW I sent an email offer for rudy b4 and got no response.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games