Re: Own a Team V2 - Discussion 

Post#941 » by OldSchoolNoBull » Wed Dec 5, 2012 6:13 am

Pending confirmation and approval of our most recent trade, Miami is at:

Samuel Dalembert/Robin Lopez/Jermaine O'Neal
Amare Stoudemire/David West/Marreese Speights
Joe Johnson/Dario Saric/Omri Casspi
Dwyane Wade/Jason Richardson/Mike Miller
Chauncey Billups/Mo Williams/Aaron Brooks

We'd like to consolidate some combination of Dalembert/Lopez/Brooks/Saric/2nd round picks for a center.

namkcur@gmail.com
Jrasruck2 on AIM
DerrickNoah
General Manager
And1: 1,742

Post#942 » by DerrickNoah » Wed Dec 5, 2012 7:04 am

Pau Gasol(legit 7-footer with skills) is available for a starting wing. He will go to the 1st respectable offer. I will mini-amnesty him for the right deal.

carl.killian@hotmail.com

BAF: Phoenix Suns
PG: Ayo Dosunmu / Quentin Grimes
SG: Keegan Murray / Ochai Agbaji
SF: Franz Wagner / Cam Whitmore / Kris Murray
PF: Andrew Wiggins / Pat Williams / Julian Phillips
C: O-Max Prosper
Heats_Finest
Banned User
And1: 33

Post#943 » by Heats_Finest » Wed Dec 5, 2012 9:26 am

Email - ashfenech.seda@gmail.com
AIM - HoopsHypeGM

Rotation -

PG - Tony Parker / Iman Shumpert / Patrick Mills
SG - Manu Ginobili / JR Smith
SF - Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Ronnie Brewer
PF - Tim Duncan / Luis Scola / Dejaun Blair
C - Tyson Chandler / Deandre Jordan / Andris Biedrins

We're looking to move Iman Shumpert for a prototypical point guard, we're willing to pair him with Scola/Blair/Brewer/Prince or even a starter depending on the point guard offered. I'm happy to deal anyone, not one of those GM's that locks players away. Usually very active so send me an offer!
Heats_Finest
Banned User
And1: 33

Post#944 » by Heats_Finest » Wed Dec 5, 2012 9:43 am

bness888 wrote:Oh and I win the name change game too, cuz the "Pelican's" is just lame.

I'll tell you what though, their logo looks pretty sweet to me. The name might not be all that good, but they've someone managed to make a pelican look pretty attacking haha.
lukekarts
Head Coach
And1: 336

Post#945 » by lukekarts » Wed Dec 5, 2012 10:30 am

UTAH PIONEERS:

PG: Ricky Rubio / Jeremy Lin
SG: OJ Mayo / Nick Young / Kent' Caldwell-Pope
SF: Gordon Hayward / Carlos Delfino / Martell Webster
PF: Carlos Boozer / Jeremy Evans
C: Cody Zeller / Alex Len

4 moves made last night. Can maybe make a couple today. Looking to add more D to my starting lineup if possible. Hardest to get is Rubio, you do really need to blow me away to get him. My direction is young, so if you see a vet you want, let me know!
There is no consolation prize. Winning is everything.
Sun Scorched
Lead Assistant
And1: 280

Post#946 » by Sun Scorched » Wed Dec 5, 2012 4:21 pm

Harrington can be had for an expiring (any exp.) and $3m. Next guy get's him.

jhinderland@yahoo.com
On Steve Nash:
G35 wrote:He may run a great offense but I wouldn't choose him over Amare to start a team.
OldSchoolNoBull
General Manager
And1: 3,817

Post#947 » by OldSchoolNoBull » Wed Dec 5, 2012 5:11 pm

The following package:

Samuel Dalembert(PER 36 13.1ppg/10.2rpg/2.1bpg on 64% TS)+
Robin Lopez(PER 36 15.5ppg/7.3rpg/2.5bpg on 57.4% TS)+
Dario Saric(#12 pick in the draft)+
Aaron Brooks+
a slew of 2nd round picks(2 in 2014, 1 apiece in 2016 and 2017)

on the block, make your best offers. Looking for a center but will consider any offer if the value is good enough.

namkcur@gmail.com
Jrasruck2 on AIM
OldSchoolNoBull
General Manager

Post#948 » by OldSchoolNoBull » Wed Dec 5, 2012 8:29 pm

Can somebody approve trade #185 please?
WillyJakkz
RealGM
And1: 3,455

Post#949 » by WillyJakkz » Wed Dec 5, 2012 10:05 pm

Not gonna throw the GM under the bus cause he's a cool dude, not to mention the fact that that's just not what I do but this is one reason why Black Ice as a Commish has been blatantly flawed to the point where it's flagrant but like I said I get it, take offense to the clique remark or whatever but so be it cause it is so obvious. You know what it is homie.

During NBA Draft I clearly stated Ben McClemore (on Page 3 who may or may not declare early but that's beside the point since he was on one draft Site and not another) "not eligible" was the response, yet not only do I see on above mentioned nameless GM's roster Ben McClemore (who was stated as not being eligible) but I'm seeing Glenn Robinson (who also was not on the Draft eligible roster) I'm seeing teams salaries not even being posted yet trades approved but you have the audacity to get on the LA Stars for not having his roster up to par in an attempt to block my trade.

:lol:

As stated, doesn't bother me either way but wanted to point that out, meantime Grant Hill is in FL practice facility working out now w/ trainer Steve Hess as we speak.

Do what you gotta do.

"Don't blow it all on cocaine and hookers in the skybox"
roc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 983

Post#950 » by roc » Wed Dec 5, 2012 10:23 pm

My bad on signing the guys if they were not on either site when the actual draft occurred. I was looking at the sites after draft had ended and picked guys to sign. So yea, my fault if they were not there during actual draft so I removed from roster.

IF McLemore/Robinson were listed on one of the 2 sites we used then I have no idea how he/they got ruled ineligible. :dontknow:

EDIT - Robinson was for sure there so will keep him.

also

No More with the slurrs etc ~ roc
the crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 15,459

Post#951 » by RiotPunch » Wed Dec 5, 2012 10:26 pm

WillyJakkz wrote:Not gonna throw the GM under the bus cause he's a cool dude, not to mention the fact that that's just not what I do but this is one reason why Black Ice as a Commish has been blatantly flawed to the point where it's flagrant but like I said I get it, take offense to the clique remark or whatever but so be it cause it is so obvious. You know what it is homie.

During NBA Draft I clearly stated Ben McClemore (on Page 3 who may or may not declare early but that's beside the point since he was on one draft Site and not another) "not eligible" was the response, yet not only do I see on above mentioned nameless GM's roster Ben McClemore (who was stated as not being eligible) but I'm seeing Glenn Robinson (who also was not on the Draft eligible roster) I'm seeing teams salaries not even being posted yet trades approved but you have the audacity to get on the LA Stars for not having his roster up to par in an attempt to block my trade.

As stated, doesn't bother me either way but wanted to point that out, meantime Grant Hill is in FL practice facility working out now w/ trainer Steve Hess as we speak.

Do what you gotta do.

This type of comment is absolutely not needed, and does nothing but pollute the discussion thread. If you have problems with myself or BI and the way things have been handled, that can be addressed and discussed via email or AIM-- no need to publicly criticize/attack other posters.

Sorry if there have been miscommunications, but I can assure you that roster page violators are continuing to be contacted/fined, even if trades are getting approved. I don't recall the Mclemore thing, but looking back at it, it looks like you missed your pick time slot and tried to switch after being autopicked. Whether or not he was ineligible, I do not recall. Glenn Robinson was most definitely draft eligible as well.

Also, respectfully, I think "You know what it is homie" and "Don't blow it all on cocaine and hookers in the skybox" is much more offensive than the word "clique". Not sure what you are trying to prove. You've been a good and active GM, but this reactionary attacking needs to stop. If you have further concerns IM me or email me. Thanks.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
BlackIce
Head Coach
And1: 901

Post#952 » by BlackIce » Wed Dec 5, 2012 10:28 pm

WillyJakkz wrote:Not gonna throw the GM under the bus cause he's a cool dude, not to mention the fact that that's just not what I do but this is one reason why Black Ice as a Commish has been blatantly flawed to the point where it's flagrant but like I said I get it, take offense to the clique remark or whatever but so be it cause it is so obvious. You know what it is homie.

Do what you gotta do.

I apologize, sincerely. I will immediately disband my clique of hoodlums and start treating everyone the same. I will also strive to not spend the picture of stacks on stacks on stacks on cocaine and hookers.

Again, I apologize for my weak commissioning, hopefully I get another opportunity to do so in the future and I will do better. This I promise you.

*Glenn Robinson was on NBAdraft.net at the time but that is neither here nor there. I was also blocking Grant Hill to ORL because it might shift the power balance and put me in a weaker position. In the West.

-On a serious note, I understand where you're coming from. I make mistakes here and there, and when they effect you it can seem like I'm targeting you, but I'm not. In fact the Grant Hill thing was brought to my attention by another poster, trust me I'm good enough that I don't need to have an agenda. Not cocky, just saying. Thank you for bringing errors to my attention and feel free to continue to do so, it will only improve the quality of the game and it will hold me accountable. Thanks. You built a great team btw, good work.
DerrickNoah
General Manager
And1: 1,742

Post#953 » by DerrickNoah » Wed Dec 5, 2012 11:08 pm

I need to move some of my centers for other positions. carl.killian@hotmail.com

Pau Gasol(mini-amnestied) / Nikola Vucevic / Zaza / Chuck Hayes / Marcus Camby
BAF: Phoenix Suns
PG: Ayo Dosunmu / Quentin Grimes
SG: Keegan Murray / Ochai Agbaji
SF: Franz Wagner / Cam Whitmore / Kris Murray
PF: Andrew Wiggins / Pat Williams / Julian Phillips
C: O-Max Prosper
OldSchoolNoBull
General Manager

Post#954 » by OldSchoolNoBull » Wed Dec 5, 2012 11:12 pm

Only a few hours left before the deadline.

Still hoping for a center upgrade if anyone is willing to trade one for some combination of

Samuel Dalembert

13p/10r/2b PER 36 on 64% TS

Robin Lopez

15p/7r/2b PER 36 on 57% TS

Omri Casspi

16p/6r/1s PER 36 on 60% TS ON MIN CONTRACT

Marreese Speights

14p/11r/1(almost 2)b PER 36 ON MIN CONTRACT

Aaron Brooks

Dario Saric - #12 pick in our 2013 draft

Miami 2014 2nd
Mexico City 2014 2nd
Miami 2016 2nd
Miami 2017 2nd

--------------------------

Barring that, also looking to move Dario Saric for a more experienced 2 or 3 to come off the bench.

namkcur@gmail.com
Jrasruck2 on AIM
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,043

Post#955 » by bringbackhoffa » Wed Dec 5, 2012 11:32 pm

I am making available Jameer Nelson, Tyler Hansbrough, Tim Mozgov for salary cap savings.

aim: bringbackhoffa
tr_rak@hotmail.com
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Karmaloop
General Manager
And1: 1,505

Post#956 » by Karmaloop » Wed Dec 5, 2012 11:36 pm

PG: Derrick Rose / Eric Maynor / Rodrigue Beaubois
SG: Marcus Thornton / Louis Williams / Jeremy Lamb / Kim English
SF: Jared Dudley / Trevor Ariza / Victor Claver
PF: Blake Griffin / Michael Beasley
C: JaVale McGee / Jordan Hill

Pretty much done. Wouldn't mind moving Rodrigue Beaubois, Trevor Ariza, and Michael Beasley for cheaper alternatives and future 1st Round PIcks. If you're interested, let me know.
WillyJakkz
RealGM
And1: 3,455

Post#957 » by WillyJakkz » Wed Dec 5, 2012 11:41 pm

RiotPunch wrote:

Do what you gotta do.

This type of comment is absolutely not needed, and does nothing but pollute the discussion thread. If you have problems with myself or BI and the way things have been handled, that can be addressed and discussed via email or AIM-- no need to publicly criticize/attack other posters.

Sorry if there have been miscommunications, but I can assure you that roster page violators are continuing to be contacted/fined, even if trades are getting approved. I don't recall the Mclemore thing, but looking back at it, it looks like you missed your pick time slot and tried to switch after being autopicked. Whether or not he was ineligible, I do not recall. Glenn Robinson was most definitely draft eligible as well.

Also, respectfully, I think "You know what it is homie" and "Don't blow it all on cocaine and hookers in the skybox" is much more offensive than the word "clique". Not sure what you are trying to prove. You've been a good and active GM, but this reactionary attacking needs to stop. If you have further concerns IM me or email me. Thanks.

No need to contact you guys privately when the offenses are happening here in a public forum. I wasn't auto-picked, picked a guy then like several guys before me switched to someone else, their's was good to go, mine wasn't which was bogus but whatever, I move on.

McClemore was on the site I visited but that's not a biggie.

The issue which isn't that deep is that I've received emails from GM's who feel the same, I'm just one who's speaking up cause it's been a standard that was set.

Previously every GM/owner had to update rosters/ wait for approval before moving on, the one guy trying to uphold the rule (which was really stiff imho) got ridiculed so he stopped, every since there has been several infractions and depending on the team owner, David Stern or Adam Silver would look the other way.

Now the Grant Hill thing which the Commish is trying to clown on happens, hence the "you know what it is" remark.

This is a discussion thread so I'm discussing it, what's the issue with that?

Guys started to quit over that KD trade but not me, I kept competing and asked those same GM's to do the same.

And @ BlackIce you could downplay the clique thing by passing it off as "disband my thugs and hooligans" babble but the fact remains there has been questionable practices going down in this OaT and other owners have seen it, too.

And for you to have a Malcom X sig I assume you should know all about someone standing up and voicing their beliefs no matter how insignificant this OaT is in the big picture and I believe things haven't been legit, not an opinion just a fact.

End of the day doesn't mean overall you've done a bad job cause you haven't (just to be clear).
lukekarts
Head Coach
And1: 336

Post#958 » by lukekarts » Wed Dec 5, 2012 11:44 pm

Durant trade? Grant Hill thing?

I've only been playing 24 hours, someone needs to update me on the gossip! lol
There is no consolation prize. Winning is everything.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,043

Post#959 » by bringbackhoffa » Thu Dec 6, 2012 12:38 am

TRADE WITH ME NOW

thank you

tr_rak@hotmail.com
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Blazer50
Head Coach
And1: 762

Post#960 » by Blazer50 » Thu Dec 6, 2012 12:50 am

Game ought to run through the weekend - then let the write ups and rankings start. Does not make sense to end mid week. Some guys have just gotten into the game!

Return to Trades and Transactions Games