Tony Allen 1,700,000

Cap Holds

Transactions
xSABOx
Rookie
And1: 68

Re: Mock Off-Season: Roster Page 

Post#43 » by xSABOx » Wed May 31, 2017 6:51 pm

sportscrazy wrote:Could the following teams post updated rosters so I can calculate cap space for all 30 teams and begin free agency?
Cleveland
Dallas
Miami
New Orleans

Dan Verze wrote:.

Texas Chuck wrote:.

Mystical Apples wrote:.

Mamba4Goat wrote:.

[/quote]
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#44 » by Mich3006 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:21 pm

Can we name the 4 roster as well? Cavs didn't do much, same the Pels as far as I know
sportscrazy
General Manager
And1: 727

Post#45 » by sportscrazy » Wed May 31, 2017 7:26 pm

Ayatollah wrote:Can we name the 4 roster as well? Cavs didn't do much, same the Pels as far as I know

I would prefer the remaining guys do it to confirm remaining participation prior to free agency.
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
xSABOx
Rookie
And1: 68

Post#46 » by xSABOx » Wed May 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Worst part is they've all been active on the boards... at least have the decency to say you're no longer interested to get this thing moving along...
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,760

Post#47 » by Texas Chuck » Wed May 31, 2017 9:24 pm

xSABOx wrote:

Worst part is they've all been active on the boards... at least have the decency to say you're no longer interested to get this thing moving along...

I can't speak for the other 3, but this is valid criticism of me. Main trade board has been a zoo today requiring lots of moderation, but that's not a good excuse.

I will get to work on this right now and my apologies to everyone. And if someone would like to take over Dallas I understand and that's probably for the best.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Texas Chuck
And1: 88,760

Post#48 » by Texas Chuck » Wed May 31, 2017 9:27 pm

Dallas Mavericks

Depth Chart:

(Nerlens Noel)/Salah Mejri/Dwight Powell/AJ Hammons
(Dirk Nowitzki)/Zach Collins/ Dorian Finney-Smith
Harrison Barnes/DeAndre Liggins
Nicolas Brussino/Devin Harris
Yogi Farrell
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#49 » by sportscrazy » Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Cleveland
Miami
New Orleans

I'm going to have to give a deadline of 06/02/2017 at 12:01 AM ET to get rosters posted in this thread before I find replacements. If there isn't any response by then, I will have the other posters give the rosters, calculate cap space for all 30 teams and get replacements then begin free agency.

One thing is for sure, I will not be managing this again next year. This is hard enough if done efficiently, this is exhausting for myself and every one involved if there is interruptions and things being drawn out like this while constantly finding replacements along each phase.

If some one has an idea to get this moving along quickly, let me know. If some one else wants to be the agent for the free agency period and thinks they could manage it more efficiently than I have been with any desire to take my job as commissioner, please volunteer haha (half kidding).
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
NashtyNas
RealGM
And1: 1,887

Post#50 » by NashtyNas » Thu Jun 1, 2017 12:15 am

I can manage a 2nd team if needed. I have some time off from my job for the next month and I will be looking for things to do when the Finals are over. Not interested in being commish - sorry SC, but I can take on any of the available teams as my secondary team if needed.

The underappreciated greats:

Some seek fame cause they need validation, some say hating is confused admiration - Nasty, nasty Nas
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#51 » by BullyKing » Thu Jun 1, 2017 12:23 am

sportscrazy wrote:One thing is for sure, I will not be managing this again next year. This is hard enough if done efficiently, this is exhausting for myself and every one involved if there is interruptions and things being drawn out like this while constantly finding replacements along each phase.

If some one has an idea to get this moving along quickly, let me know. If some one else wants to be the agent for the free agency period and thinks they could manage it more efficiently than I have been with any desire to take my job as commissioner, please volunteer haha (half kidding).

I can also take a second team if it helps. But I hope you really reconsider the bolded at least not until we've all had a chance to discuss possible improvements to make things move quicker and more smoothly.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Post#52 » by kalenclayton » Thu Jun 1, 2017 12:38 am

BullyKing wrote:
sportscrazy wrote:One thing is for sure, I will not be managing this again next year. This is hard enough if done efficiently, this is exhausting for myself and every one involved if there is interruptions and things being drawn out like this while constantly finding replacements along each phase.

I can also take a second team if it helps. But I hope you really reconsider the bolded at least not until we've all had a chance to discuss possible improvements to make things move quicker and more smoothly.

This. We could even appoint multiple people as "job owners". Maybe we could have one or more player agents. Another is the trade approver.

We really appreciate what you do sportscrazy. Just let us know what we can do to make this easier for you because it's a blast.
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,471

Re: RE: Re: Mock Off-Season: Roster Page 

Post#53 » by jayjaysee » Thu Jun 1, 2017 1:24 am

sportscrazy wrote:.

Indy's roster is clearly done beyond Jeff Teague resigning. I'd take any of the teams to get this wrapped up.. I do think you could have 1-2 of the active guys help out through out the process, even if it just a second voice that can confirm trades so you don't have to be involved every day.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#54 » by spearsy23 » Thu Jun 1, 2017 3:30 am

kalenclayton wrote:
BullyKing wrote:

This. We could even appoint multiple people as "job owners". Maybe we could have one or more player agents. Another is the trade approver.

We really appreciate what you do sportscrazy. Just let us know what we can do to make this easier for you because it's a blast.

Seconded (or 4th'd if you count and-ones :lol: )

I think there's a few ideas that could be implemented that would really reduce the stress on the commissioner by streamlining the game and ensuring more realism. Step 1 is splitting commish duties though, this is a huge undertaking for one person and if you get multiple people (especially in multiple time zones) it will be easier to set time limits/send draft lists/and get trades finalized. Really hope you're still running it next year SC, and we can all have a brain-storming session so that ground rules are in place to make it easier to run.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,413

Post#55 » by SD2042 » Thu Jun 1, 2017 5:29 am

sportscrazy wrote:Cleveland
Miami
New Orleans

I'm going to have to give a deadline of 06/02/2017 at 12:01 AM ET to get rosters posted in this thread before I find replacements. If there isn't any response by then, I will have the other posters give the rosters, calculate cap space for all 30 teams and get replacements then begin free agency.

One thing is for sure, I will not be managing this again next year. This is hard enough if done efficiently, this is exhausting for myself and every one involved if there is interruptions and things being drawn out like this while constantly finding replacements along each phase.

I think effective communication is key here. You laid out the expectations of how the game is to be played and what is needed from us the players.

As another poster and I mentioned recently(as well as several) To be involve in a game like this, it takes some dedication and patience. Those who made this far, exemplified dedication and patience to the game. To the others who likely have quit along the way, maybe the game itself could've been too much for them to deal with. The lives outside of realgm were more pressing than the game itself. Really no telling at this point.

I will say this, I think this time around the game itself may need to be condense more. Like one week dedicated to Coaching/Team Options. The next week, draft lottery/NBA draft, then the third week, free agency signings if it even takes that long. I do know that the NBA Draft took too long to process between non-communication with teams not responding to or checking their draft positions like every other hour and teams talking trades with communication not being responded in haste.

We as players in this game have to do better in communicating, responding, and be alert with each other as the game progress. There are ppl who have played the game to this point that wish to see this game thru. Also if you're going to play in a game like this, make sure you have the time and dedication to play in a game like this. Otherwise, it kinda ruins the experience in terms of flow and organization of how the game needs to be played.
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#56 » by Mich3006 » Thu Jun 1, 2017 6:52 am

sportscrazy wrote:Cleveland
Miami
New Orleans

Sorry to say but I wouldn´t wait no longer... Everybody knew the dates from the getgo and everybody have read the new dates for FA.

Let´s replace them asap. If they can´t manage to post their roster within two weeks, they won´t reply in 24 hrs (no offense though).

I´d take on the Pelicans or Cavs if necessary (Nuggets will/should be busy, so another active team (Heat) would be too much for me).
Mamba4Goat
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 7,937

Post#57 » by Mamba4Goat » Thu Jun 1, 2017 10:40 pm

Hey guys! I'm sorry--I've been getting my butt kicked at work and haven't been able to check the past couple of days and likely won't be too active the rest of the week. I'll do my best to keep everything updated and post a roster sometime tomorrow.
Rest in peace Mamba. There'll never be another Kobe.
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#58 » by Mich3006 » Fri Jun 2, 2017 9:48 am

Mamba4Goat wrote:Hey guys! I'm sorry--I've been getting my butt kicked at work and haven't been able to check the past couple of days and likely won't be too active the rest of the week. I'll do my best to keep everything updated and post a roster sometime tomorrow.

I looked through the draft and transactions for the Pelicans (in case of a takeover...) and this should be their current roster. (I hope it´s okay that I did this?!)

Please update the lineup if somebody is missing.

Trades:
New Orleans Pelicans get: Corey Joseph
Milwaukee Bucks get: Tomas Satoransky and 52nd Overall Draft Pick
Toronto Raptors get: Axel Toupane, Quinn Cook, 40th Overall Draft Pick and 2018 New Orleans Pelicans Second Round Draft Pick
Washington Wizards get: Quincy Pondexter

Draft:
No picks in 2017
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#59 » by Mich3006 » Fri Jun 2, 2017 10:24 am

Trades:
No trades confirmed (handshake agreement with Atlanta for a Dwight Howard trade)

Draft:
No picks in 2017

Trades:
Miami Heat get: 10th Overall Draft Pick
Oklahoma City Thunder get: Tyler Johnson
Sacramento Kings get: Jordan Clarkson, Josh McRoberts, 14th Overall Draft Pick, 28th Overall Draft Pick and 2019 Miami Heat Second Round Draft Pick
-------------------------------------------------------
Miami Heat get: Nik Stauskas
Oklahoma City Thunder get: Wayne Ellington
-------------------------------------------------------
Brooklyn Nets get: Future Top 55 Protected Second Round Draft Pick
Miami Heat get: Brook Lopez

Draft:
#10 Lauri Markkanen

Transactions:
Waived Chris Bosh
sportscrazy
General Manager

Post#60 » by sportscrazy » Fri Jun 2, 2017 12:56 pm

Mamba4Goat wrote:Hey guys! I'm sorry--I've been getting my butt kicked at work and haven't been able to check the past couple of days and likely won't be too active the rest of the week. I'll do my best to keep everything updated and post a roster sometime tomorrow.

Did you still want to remain or did you want some one to take over?

Return to Trades and Transactions Games