NYG
RealGM
And1: 2,596

Re: Mock Off-Season / Roundtable - Current Stage: Pre-Draft Trade Discussion 

Post#281 » by NYG » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:00 am

kalenclayton wrote:
NYG wrote:
kalenclayton wrote:.

Justin Patton and Jeff Teague for Tyson Chandler?

I’ll have to pass on that for now. Teague is on the lower end of targets for the Suns. He seems to need the ball a lot to be productive and he will have three other teammates needing the ball (Booker, Ayton, Jackson).

How did you feel about Lydon and Arthur for Livingston? I think a steady vet like Livingston would be great for the Nuggets back-court.
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach
And1: 3,580

Post#282 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:00 am

NYG wrote:LOOKING FOR INTER-DIVISION TRADE APPROVAL

Terrance Ferguson for Caleb Swanigan

I think Ferguson has more value than swanigan. I can’t see why the Thunder would do this.

No.
NYG
RealGM

Post#283 » by NYG » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:02 am

kalenclayton wrote:

I vote no. I understand the Thunder have a surplus of wings, but they can get more for Ferguson. Worst case, they stick with their surplus and sign a couple posts for the minimum.

Ferguson for Chriss?
NYG
RealGM

Post#284 » by NYG » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 am

ayatollah wrote:.

Alec Burks for J.J. Barea?
kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Post#285 » by kalenclayton » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 am

NYG wrote:
kalenclayton wrote:
NYG wrote:
Justin Patton and Jeff Teague for Tyson Chandler?

I’ll have to pass on that for now. Teague is on the lower end of targets for the Suns. He seems to need the ball a lot to be productive and he will have three other teammates needing the ball (Booker, Ayton, Jackson).

How did you feel about Lydon and Arthur for Livingston? I think a steady vet like Livingston would be great for the Nuggets back-court.

I’ll have to pass. I don’t think Arthur or Lydon get many minutes (if any) on the Warriors. I’m not a believer in Lydon.
kalenclayton
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,716

Post#286 » by kalenclayton » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 am

NYG wrote:
kalenclayton wrote:

I vote no. I understand the Thunder have a surplus of wings, but they can get more for Ferguson. Worst case, they stick with their surplus and sign a couple posts for the minimum.

Ferguson for Chriss?

I’ll have to pass for now. May revisit later, but can’t do it at the moment.
aramada
Analyst
And1: 950

Post#287 » by aramada » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:51 am

NYG wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
NYG wrote:
What's your best offer for C.J. McCollum?

Fultz, Jacob Evans and 2019 76ers 1st.

aramada wrote:.

I personally think the Cavaliers and 76ers should make this Love deal even though it cuts out the Trail Blazers.

Cavs would entertain this
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach

Post#288 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 am

aramada wrote:
NYG wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
Fultz, Jacob Evans and 2019 76ers 1st.

aramada wrote:.

I personally think the Cavaliers and 76ers should make this Love deal even though it cuts out the Trail Blazers.

Wait why are the Cavs involved?
aramada
Analyst
And1: 950

Post#289 » by aramada » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 am

TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
aramada wrote:
NYG wrote:

I think it was just a suggestion by NYG that Sixers go after Love. Not sure if there’s interest though lol
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach

Post#290 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 am

aramada wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
aramada wrote:

I think it was just a suggestion by NYG that Sixers go after Love. Not sure if there’s interest though lol

Yea no interest here.
jredsaz
General Manager
And1: 2,793

Post#291 » by jredsaz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 am

TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
aramada wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:

Yea no interest here.

Really? It all depends what you would have to give up but Love to the Sixers is super intriguing.
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach

Post#292 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:24 am

jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
aramada wrote:

Yea no interest here.

Really? It all depends what you would have to give up but Love to the Sixers is super intriguing.

Let’s be real, on the 6ers roster he would just be a glorified stretch 4. There’s already 3 of those on the roster in Saric/Kaminsky/Illyasova.
jredsaz
General Manager

Post#293 » by jredsaz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 am

TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
Yea no interest here.

Let’s be real, on the 6ers roster he would just be a glorified stretch 4. There’s already 3 of those on the roster in Saric/Kaminsky/Illyasova.

Am I the only one who thinks Love is significantly better than Saric/Kaminsky/Illyasova? Saric can play but Love has more talent. Especially on a one year, MAYBE two year deal. Again, it depend what the Sixers give up but Love has not generated a lot of action thus far.
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach

Post#294 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks Love is significantly better than Saric/Kaminsky/Illyasova? Saric can play but Love has more talent. Especially on a one year, MAYBE two year deal. Again, it depend what the Sixers give up but Love has not generated a lot of action thus far.

Oh he’s a much better player, it’s just that on a team with Kemba, Simmons and Embiid he would be a 4th option that’s mainly used to stretch the floor. Definitely not worth giving up Markelle Fultz for.
jredsaz
General Manager

Post#295 » by jredsaz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:44 am

TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:

Oh he’s a much better player, it’s just that on a team with Kemba, Simmons and Embiid he would be a 4th option that’s mainly used to stretch the floor. Definitely not worth giving up Markelle Fultz for.

Maybe not but Dario, protected first, and some cap relief might get it done given the mediocre interest.
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach

Post#296 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 am

jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:

Maybe not but Dario, protected first, and some cap relief might get it done given the mediocre interest.

I’ll have to think about it, but even then I’d rather keep the space for a more impactful star. I’m skeptical about his ability to play next to Embiid.
jredsaz
General Manager

Post#297 » by jredsaz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 am

TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:

I’ll have to think about it, but even then I’d rather keep the space for a more impactful star. I’m skeptical about his ability to play next to Embiid.

I feel like Love is the perfect vet. Three years in a row in the finals. Has proven he can play in any system and off any player. He can play in and out - think that is what you need next to Simmons and Embiid. He is a win now version of Saric in every respect.
TheBrooklynKidd
Head Coach

Post#298 » by TheBrooklynKidd » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 am

jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:

I feel like Love is the perfect vet. Three years in a row in the finals. Has proven he can play in any system and off any player. He can play in and out - think that is what you need next to Simmons and Embiid. He is a win now version of Saric in every respect.

Nah next to Embiid and Simmons we just need someone to stretch the floor and Saric is perfectly fine in that role and makes 20 million less. Love is very solid but he’s better off on a different team IMO.
jredsaz
General Manager

Post#299 » by jredsaz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:14 am

TheBrooklynKidd wrote:
jredsaz wrote:
TheBrooklynKidd wrote:

Nah next to Embiid and Simmons we just need someone to stretch the floor and Saric is perfectly fine in that role and makes 20 million less. Love is very solid but he’s better off on a different team IMO.

I think I am the only one who values Love as a top three player on a championship team. He did it once. He can do things that Saric isnt ready to do. Sixers could run a half court offense through him, something that is important in the playoffs. His passing and spacing could help Simmons. I love the fit.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#300 » by Mich3006 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:30 am

NYG wrote:
ayatollah wrote:.

Alec Burks for J.J. Barea?

Sorry, Alec Burks doesn´t have any value for the Mavs.

And btw, Kemba, McCollum Simmons, Saric, Embiid is/would be crazy

Return to Trades and Transactions Games