GMAT: 15 Random Teams: Sign Up’s

Moderators: Snakebites, MadNESS, Fadeaway_J

MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,690

GMAT: 15 Random Teams: Sign Up’s 

Post#1 » by MadNESS » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:31 pm

I plan on commissioning a GMAT game with a randomly assigned 15 teams (15 GM’s). They will be assigned via randomizer.

We well then have a 2 round draft with the remaining players from the other 15 teams that went un-assigned.

The cap will be raised accordingly, and the you will be able to amnesty 2 players from your roster completely, BEFORE the expansion draft.

I want 15 GM’s who will play the game all the way through, and be active actually making trades.

I will have some different rules in this one for sure:

Something like a minimum amount of trades you have to make, a minimum of free agent signing you have to make, and some others.

I would like DerrickNoah’s and Blazer50’s help with this one.

If you want to play l, copy this message and paste it with you email:

I, _________ will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
LAKESHOW
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: GMAT: 15 Random Teams: Sign Up’s 

Post#2 » by MadNESS » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:32 pm

I, MadNESS will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
LAKESHOW
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#3 » by LuessiT » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:44 pm

I, LuessiT will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. I will make more trades than Ness and I'll tank harder than everyone else as is tradition. Let’s have some fun!

PS: Added my own 2 cents.
Blazer50
Head Coach
And1: 759

Post#4 » by Blazer50 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:06 pm

I, _____BLAZER50_______ will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!

Scott.ins@aol.com
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM
And1: 3,304

Post#5 » by Zion Wembanyama » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 pm

I, Super Powered, will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
NCAAB - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
NCAAF - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
Soccer - PSG, CLT FC, USMNT, FRA, SCO
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
DerrickNoah
General Manager
And1: 1,722

Post#6 » by DerrickNoah » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:07 pm

I, DerrickNoah will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
BAF: Phoenix Suns
PG: Ayo Donaumu
SG: Franz Wagner / Ochai Agbaji
SF: Keegan Murray / Cam Whitmore
PF: Patrick Williams / Julian Phillips
C: O-Max Prosper
DCRYsing89
Starter
And1: 718

Post#7 » by DCRYsing89 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am

I don’t like the randomness honestly,
Plus don’t have the time fully atm

But happy to help run anything and fill in if needed...
After your first, you change, you mature, you dont just jump into things.

After getting dunked on for the first time, life becomes complex.
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,883

Post#8 » by RiotPunch » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:19 am

I'm jonesing for a fresh game. I'd prefer doubling up teams/GM's rather than doing a contraction draft, but I'm game regardless.

I, Riot, will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
SimonFish
General Manager
And1: 2,029

Post#9 » by SimonFish » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:11 am

Marc Gasol held Embiid scoreless. Let that sink in. Even at age 34 he is still the second best center in the league (after Rudy Gobert).
goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 5,958

Post#10 » by goober » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:42 pm

I, Goober will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!

Would prefer not random teams though maybe we could do a team draft!!
Eh Oh Canada
Senior
And1: 39

Post#11 » by Eh Oh Canada » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 pm

I, Eh Oh Canada will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
Zion Wembanyama
RealGM
And1: 3,304

Post#12 » by Zion Wembanyama » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 pm

C'mon fellas and ladies, let's get this game started already.
NBA - Pelicans,Hornets
NFL - Panthers
MLB - Braves
NHL - Ducks, Hurricanes
NCAAB - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
NCAAF - Tarheels, Wolverines, CHA 49ers
Soccer - PSG, CLT FC, USMNT, FRA, SCO
Golf - Tiger Woods
Tennis - Rafael Nadal
NASCAR - Joey Lagano
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#13 » by MadNESS » Fri Feb 7, 2020 9:29 pm

Can we get a solid 12???
LAKESHOW
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,531

Post#14 » by HornetJail » Sun Feb 9, 2020 2:30 am

Been long enough since I've played this game... let's do this

I, _________ will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,761

Post#15 » by Colbinii » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 pm

I, Colbinii will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
MadNESS
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#16 » by MadNESS » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 pm

We have 10
LAKESHOW
Hawk Eye
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,071

Post#17 » by Hawk Eye » Mon Mar 2, 2020 9:14 pm

I, Hawk Eye, will play the Random Teams GMAT game and I will not quit. I will take which ever team is assigned, I will participate in the 2 round draft. I understand everything will be random, and there is virtually no skill involved until trading starts. I won’t quit after the random draft, I won’t quit after the expansion draft, I won’t quit after free agency and I won’t quit until the finals rankings are completed. I am fully committed to this game. Let’s have some fun!

**While I agree to Ness’s terms and look forward to playing, I must admit that I am out of touch with the current landscape of the NBA. I’ve seen somewhere between 5-10 games total since the 2017 season. So forgive me if my evaluation of players is off when discussing trades :P
LuessiT
RealGM
And1: 4,686

Post#18 » by LuessiT » Mon Mar 2, 2020 10:29 pm

Hawk Eye wrote:**While I agree to Ness’s terms and look forward to playing, I must admit that I am out of touch with the current landscape of the NBA. I’ve seen somewhere between 5-10 games total since the 2017 season. So forgive me if my evaluation of players is off when discussing trades :P

There's just one golden rule: Ness wins trades. Always. And I don't even know how he does it.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,761

Post#19 » by Colbinii » Mon Mar 2, 2020 10:38 pm

MadNESS wrote:We have 10

ENHANCED BY 10%
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
Hawk Eye
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,071

Post#20 » by Hawk Eye » Tue Mar 3, 2020 5:10 pm

MadNESS wrote:Can we get a solid 12???

I think 12 is the right number. It took 5 months just to get 10 signups (mine now makes 11). Who knows how long it will take to get the other 5. Your call but I would shut it down and get the ball rolling as soon as we get the next signup.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games