RealGM
And1: 3,194

Re: Big Board - Round 2 8on vs Jon_3232 

Post#21 » by 8on » Thu Oct 3, 2019 4:51 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:
8on wrote:Oh yeah, it’s 3.
Damn, you guys are worse than ever with this spacing nonsense

Jon doesn't have a ton either

Oh, what in the hell. Mine’s far better than his. Laimbeer JUST won a game with LeBron/Drexler. I have four guys playing starter’s minutes who can shoot, plus Barry. This really has gone too far.
euroleague
General Manager
And1: 1,869

Re: Big Board - Round 2 8on vs Jon_3232* 

Post#22 » by euroleague » Thu Oct 3, 2019 6:12 pm

I also would have Jon here. Drexler and Lebron are best with the ball in their hands. Having them take turns a la Wade/LBJ isn’t ideal. Smart isn’t a good offensive PG.

On the other side, Payton/Butler/Mullin/Hakeem have a very solid fit with Payton/Butler PnR, Hakeem working inside and on the perimeter, with Bowen/Grant playing their rolls.

Offensively, 8on is better but not by a lot

Starting Lowry or Siakam would’ve given no place for Mullin to hide, and might’ve changed the outcome here. As it is, Jon matches up well, with better defense

Granted, others have lbj ranked higher than me, and Hakeem ranked lower.
migya
Head Coach
And1: 1,336

Re: Big Board - Round 2 8on vs Jon_3232* 

Post#23 » by migya » Fri Oct 4, 2019 7:06 am

euroleague wrote:I also would have Jon here. Drexler and Lebron are best with the ball in their hands. Having them take turns a la Wade/LBJ isn’t ideal. Smart isn’t a good offensive PG.

On the other side, Payton/Butler/Mullin/Hakeem have a very solid fit with Payton/Butler PnR, Hakeem working inside and on the perimeter, with Bowen/Grant playing their rolls.

Offensively, 8on is better but not by a lot

Starting Lowry or Siakam would’ve given no place for Mullin to hide, and might’ve changed the outcome here. As it is, Jon matches up well, with better defense

Granted, others have lbj ranked higher than me, and Hakeem ranked lower.

It's different reasonings for the same or similar teams. Don't like it either but happens often.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,533

Re: Big Board - Round 2 8on vs Jon_3232 

Post#24 » by Dr Positivity » Fri Oct 4, 2019 3:09 pm

8on wrote:
Dr Positivity wrote:
8on wrote:Oh yeah, it’s 3.
Damn, you guys are worse than ever with this spacing nonsense

Jon doesn't have a ton either

Oh, what in the hell. Mine’s far better than his. Laimbeer JUST won a game with LeBron/Drexler. I have four guys playing starter’s minutes who can shoot, plus Barry. This really has gone too far.

Yea but it shows you didn't lose due to spacing. Laimbeer had Walton, Billups and Jones as his other starters instead of Gasol, Miller and Smart. Smart is by far and away the weakest starter between you and Jon.

Return to Trades and Transactions Games