Kyrie, was he actually more efficient with LeBron?

Moderator: Doctor MJ

johnnyballgame
Senior
And1: 76

Re: Kyrie, was he actually more efficient with LeBron? 

Post#21 » by johnnyballgame » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:55 am

Cavsfansince84 wrote:
johnnyballgame wrote:Oh yeah, you made a great post. You said "Kyrie usually dribbles a bit when he has the ball and then shoots". This is revisionist history. Go back and edit your posts so you don't look bad when you say you contributed positively to the conversation.
And of course, I really, really need to have the last word. I'm not at all just proving the point I made three posts ago. Actually, you're proving it. Thank you for once again proving my point. No one can even take anything you say seriously. You said three posts ago you weren't reading anything I post. You lied!

Ooops. Now you gotta post again!

lol at you adding another post to reply to me but not having the balls to even actually reply to me while denying its all because you want to have the last word. That's exactly why you didn't have the balls to do a real reply. Because you wanted to sneak that in to feed your need to have the last reply. I keep replying not because I need to have the last word but because you keep stating pure bull ****as though it were fact. Kyrie plays the same way that he did before LeBron got there. All he gets now is a few more open looks per game. Anyone who watches the games can know this. You just for w/e reason can't seem to understand it or want someone else to be to blame for it.

Lol at you using lol like you're a 12year old school girl. yes, I don't have the balls. i'm afraid to act tough on the internet. you got me. Truth is, it stopped being fun messing with you once I realized you were "special". That's why my last several posts I just agreed with you. Standard calming protocol for dealing with the disturbed.

oops. you gotta reply again.
Kyrie most of the time when he shoots starts with the ball and then dribbles a while then shoots. -statistical analysis from a 'longtime' Cavs fan (June 2017)
Andy123
Pro Prospect
And1: 312

Post#22 » by Andy123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Im guessing Kyrie left one of the reason is he wants to play point , meaning the guy who set plays. Run the sets..
With Bron he plays more as an off guard ..
So we will find out whether he is more efficient or not only this season ... Without Lebron .. let's wait and revisit this debate after a month of reg season play.
I enjoy contributing ideas in a discussion towatds a solution , not interested in debates or arguments.
V1l1h0
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#23 » by V1l1h0 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Kyrie would be valuable for the cavs because he's a great shooter from mid-range and behind the 3-point line. He has a great ability to control the ball and make it to the 3 second zone. The reason for the celtics trade: Kyrie wanted off from the shadow of LeBron. He would get more attention in the nba if he plays by himself with no other superstars around him.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Statistical Analysis