FG assister?

Moderator: Doctor MJ

alevirfe
Starter
And1: 1,683

FG assister? 

Post#1 » by alevirfe » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:04 pm

Wondering if there's a way to look up who a player's assists go to - either per game or a total

For example, I'm wondering which specific players are scoring points off of Siakam's assists this season

Thanks!
mintsa wrote: Yeah….the “new car smell” is starting to wear off with Scottie.

bongmarley wrote:I thought he was supposed to be an elite defender. He is horrible. On the perimeter he gets blown by everytime Its really bad
ijspeelman
Forum Mod - Cavs
Forum Mod - Cavs
And1: 856

Re: FG assister? 

Post#2 » by ijspeelman » Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:42 pm

alevirfe wrote:Wondering if there's a way to look up who a player's assists go to - either per game or a total

For example, I'm wondering which specific players are scoring points off of Siakam's assists this season

Thanks!

Feels like this data should be readily available, but you may just have to look back through play-by-play data to collect it manually.
CoP
Head Coach
And1: 9,322

Post#3 » by CoP » Tue Feb 7, 2023 5:03 pm

alevirfe wrote:Wondering if there's a way to look up who a player's assists go to - either per game or a total

Thanks!

https://go.nba.com/f3rr7

Individual player stats, then tracking, then passes dashboard
alevirfe
Starter
And1: 1,683

Post#4 » by alevirfe » Tue Feb 7, 2023 11:47 pm

CoP wrote:

Thanks!

https://go.nba.com/f3rr7

Individual player stats, then tracking, then passes dashboard

awesome, thank you!

no surprise some of the players that were slumping in Pascal's absence (when I posted this) are high atop this list, and are now playing at their best since his return
mintsa wrote: Yeah….the “new car smell” is starting to wear off with Scottie.

bongmarley wrote:I thought he was supposed to be an elite defender. He is horrible. On the perimeter he gets blown by everytime Its really bad

Return to Statistical Analysis