Interested in Asia high school?

MyUniBroDavis
General Manager
And1: 4,856

Interested in Asia high school? 

Post#1 » by MyUniBroDavis » Sat Jul 4, 2015 8:06 am

Exactly how hard would it be to be good enough to get a school to win this tournament in asia. ill show highlights down below. obviously low level competition (tallest in the competition player is barely 6ft 6. in my school our pg is taller than our center)

Skip tot he 4 minute mark

this is the 4th quarter of a division above this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_n5s8NhjUQ

at what level would someone have to be to bring a school to win the championship by himself (my team lost 9-97 against the teamits the one in blue with the defending that was borderline funny)

is borderline div 3 or 2 college level good enough? how about div 1? the best player on one team got into an ncaa team, though im not sure if it is true and im sure it was as a bench warmer.

how hard would it be for a 6ft pg with a 6ft 2 wingspan to basically win by himself?
iggymcfrack wrote: I have Bird #19 and Kobe #20 on my all-time list and both guys will probably get passed by Jokic by the end of this season.

^^^^ posted January 8 2023 :banghead: :banghead:
Moobydoo
Sophomore
And1: 128

Re: Interested in Asia high school? 

Post#2 » by Moobydoo » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 pm

It's a contest for a small number of International Schools in Asia .....hard to tell quality from a 4 year old short youtube video.

There are better comps in Asia for school ball.
To the guy in the wheelchair who stole my camouflage jacket ....'you can't run but you can hide!'
DrPsyche2
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Interested in Asia high school? 

Post#3 » by DrPsyche2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:22 am

highschooler wrote:

I'm interested in Asia Pacific International School and ISAKL Basketball League. I'm a high schooler from the Philippines (in my final year). I thought about a college in Asia, but I'm not sure yet.
Ramil
-----
Auto-quoted text
essaydune

Hi Ramil,
They have 2 campuses, as far as I know: Hawaii Campus and Seoul Campus. The University of Hawaii at Manoa cooperates with the University of the Philippines Diliman (they have an exchange program between student-athletes too), not sure about the admission guidelines though.

Return to High School Basketball