ImageImageImageImageImage

Wizards solutions and no fingerpointing or drama

Moderators: montestewart, LyricalRico, nate33

BruceO
Sixth Man
And1: 311

Post#101 » by BruceO » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:05 pm

when you guys are considering improvements for the team consider that we need a backup defensive small forward. Someone who can also start at times and let caron play the two. We currently dont have anyone that stops the carmelos, the hedos and the Stephen jacksons and that would be his primary function. Also to free caron up for matchups.The possibility of playing caron at SG is kinda limited at this moment or in the near future without having someone who can defend the SF spot. Recently without him in the game we've been exposed. No one can stop that 6'7 - 6'9 swingman.carmelo has had alot of big games against us. Now and in the past. Stephen jackson did as well. Lebron has had big nights against us. Pierce will attempt to if we ever face them and Hedo too. Primarily all the good teams have big small forwards or good small forwards we have to matchup with. Also when caron is injured we lose alot of games. That needs to be adjusted cause some of those games will count.
I just feel lineup changes don't make us a much better team. I'd be really excited when needs are addressed. I feel we've not been able to take advantage of matchups and i feel some matchups create difficulties and singlehandedly defeat us.

this is just a thought

Return to Washington Wizards