ImageImageImageImageImage

Wizards vs. Cavs, 2/22/08, 8:00 PM

Moderators: montestewart, LyricalRico, nate33

tsvqt
Veteran
And1: 35

Post#181 » by tsvqt » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:01 am

JWizmentality wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

The way Jamison's been playing, he doesn't even deserve to sniff the ball in that situation. The hottest player should take the last shot. It may be an abomination, but Song was our best player.

I agree with you about the hottest guy getting the ball in that sitaution. I'm just adding that JAMISON, being our CURRENT best healthy player, our team captain, our leader, should be vocal towards the coach like he is towards the refs when he thinks there's a bad call. I NEVER see him like that during timeouts or anything. He just seems to be a "whatever you say coach" type of guy. That's not what this team needs from him right now. All that grooming the young guys, yelling at them....what about yelling at your teammates ON the court to fire them up sometimes??? Of course he needs to be yelled at at times as well, but overall we are BORING!! NO FIRE!! frickin' Damon Jones lit us up and once again, no hard fouls on James. At times I hate this team......they play like that five letter word used to describe a woman's anatomy!!
Retired Air Force
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,728

Post#182 » by 80sballboy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:02 am

your a **** laugh riot if you dont think this one is on EJ. You EJ lovers are out of your mind if you cant see his inability to coach late in games. We've been blowing fourth quarter leads over the past 10 games consistently.

When the **** will you guys actually admit defeat to your constant praise of him. He blows. He stinks and this team will choke when it matters as long as hes the coach.

Yeah, I'm the clueless one. I've been watching this team for over 30 years with over 10 lousy coaches, save for maybe Dick Motta and K.C. Jones was adequate. At least they won something.

Call me an apologist. I don't give a f-ck. Everything is not always on the coach. The players make plays. Tell me what genius move you would have made that Cleveland wouldn't have stopped at the end. Considering we really have no 1-on-1 guys that can create when the game is on the line. What? Dump into Haywood for a 15-foot sky hook? This team blows -face it. I'm not saying EJ hasn't coached some bad games this year, but this isn't one of them and you can say that about every coach in the league. They all make mistakes. Nobody is f-ing perfect. If you're looking for the perfect coach, dig him up.
tkunit
Head Coach
And1: 7

Post#183 » by tkunit » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:04 am

Is AD ok? all I caught was the last 5 secs before the half and I am worried he broke a rib.
DCZards
RealGM
And1: 4,282

Post#184 » by DCZards » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:04 am

JWizmentality wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Fixed.

Comment all you want on my posts, jwiz...but I don't appreciate your dishonest methods...or maybe it's the alcohol in your system.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 20,380

Post#185 » by nate33 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:05 am

Are we allowed to simply forfeit games?

If we can't win a freakin ball game without Butler, then let's just sit out all the games until Butler is healthy. At least that way, everyone will be fresh for the stretch run.
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#186 » by Wizards2Lottery » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:05 am

80sballboy wrote:
your a **** laugh riot if you dont think this one is on EJ. You EJ lovers are out of your mind if you cant see his inability to coach late in games. We've been blowing fourth quarter leads over the past 10 games consistently.

When the **** will you guys actually admit defeat to your constant praise of him. He blows. He stinks and this team will choke when it matters as long as hes the coach.

Yeah, I'm the clueless one. I've been watching this team for over 30 years with over 10 lousy coaches, save for maybe Dick Motta and K.C. Jones was adequate. At least they won something.

Call me an apologist. I don't give a f-ck. Everything is not always on the coach. The players make plays. Tell me what genius move you would have made that Cleveland wouldn't have stopped at the end. Considering we really have no 1-on-1 guys that can create when the game is on the line. What? Dump into Haywood for a 15-foot sky hook? This team blows -face it. I'm not saying EJ hasn't coached some bad games this year, but this isn't one of them and you can say that about every coach in the league. They all make mistakes. Nobody is f-ing perfect. If you're looking for the perfect coach, dig him up.

Broken tape recorder. Blah blah blah. This excuse has been used for the past five years now.

"everything is always not on the coach". "What would you have done". "The team sucks". "Too many injuries"

Why is it a freakin coincidence that the same **** is said every year!!! Are you seriously defending the coach of a team that couldn't be a bunch of d-leaguers and third stringers?
miller31time
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,138

Post#187 » by miller31time » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:06 am

We tried to contain LeBron and Damon Jones hits 50 3pters. Then we try to stop everyone else and LeBron goes for 35+/15+/8ast.

We couldn't do either, and it was depressing.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 20,380

Post#188 » by nate33 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:06 am

tkunit wrote:Is AD ok? all I caught was the last 5 secs before the half and I am worried he broke a rib.

AD started the 3rd quarter and looked fine. He hurt his wrist on the dunk, not his rib.
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,111

Post#189 » by JWizmentality » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:07 am

You always make me smile, when I'm feeling down
You give me such a vibe, I is totally bonafide
Its not the way you walk, and it aint the way you talk
It aint the job you got, that keeps me satisfied

Your love it feels so good, and that's what takes me HIGH!!!!!

La La La La whoooooooo
lupin
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#190 » by lupin » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:07 am

miller31time wrote:We tried to contain LeBron and Damon Jones hits 50 3pters. Then we try to stop everyone else and LeBron goes for 35+/15+/8ast.

We couldn't do either, and it was depressing.

at least LeBron didn't get his 3rd straight triple-double! Score!

:clap:
------------------------------
New RealGM :: New Coke :: is the suck.
tkunit
Head Coach
And1: 7

Post#191 » by tkunit » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:08 am

nate33 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

AD started the 3rd quarter and looked fine. He hurt his wrist on the dunk, not his rib.

thanks nate. that looked nasty to me, worse than him usual falls.
gowiz999
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#192 » by gowiz999 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 am

nate33 wrote:Are we allowed to simply forfeit games?

If we can't win a freakin ball game without Butler, then let's just sit out all the games until Butler is healthy. At least that way, everyone will be fresh for the stretch run.

This shows just how important Caron is to us. Without Gil we were an above .500 team. Without Caron we are the worst team in the NBA. Anyone who questions who is the Wizards' most valuable player is crazy.
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Post#193 » by hands11 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 am

dandridge 10 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

This was a complete team loss, including EJ. The team played with no energy until the 4th quarter, Jamison was horrible, the bench (absent Sangalia) brought us zip once again, we missed a lot of free throws, our defense was putrid, and finally E.J.'s coaching was horrible. The play at the end was just frickin' putrid and E.J.'s refusal to post up Blatche on Brown was just unforgivable. I'm blaming the loss on everyone. This team is really, really bad right now. I don't even want to watch them until at least Caron comes back, because without him, this team has no heart.

AB 29Min 3 fouls 6-8 7 boards 4 blocks
BH 41 min 4-6 5-6
Songaila 20 min 6-11 5 boards

AJ 43 Mins 6-17
DS 41 mins 5-13

Who are you lining up down the stretch?

What play are you calling down the stretch?

AJ from 3 on a quick shot ?
DS iso one on one with the clock running out?

EJ suck Donkey balls. Sorry Donkey. :rofl:
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,111

Post#194 » by JWizmentality » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:12 am

DCZards wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Comment all you want on my posts, jwiz...but I don't appreciate your dishonest methods...or maybe it's the alcohol in your system.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but since when did I have a beef with you? I never attacked you, so sorry if you feel offended that I didn't cite your post. I don't appreciate people calling me dishonest or an alcoholic. Or maybe you have an itch and haven't shaved your p***y yet.
tsvqt
Veteran

Post#195 » by tsvqt » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:13 am

Allow me to sum this up for ALL of you.......This team sucks!...wait, wait, wait....let me try that again....This team sucks without Tough Juice!! Without "Tough Juice" this team has no toughness, and no juice! See, didn't that simplify it for you? :)
Retired Air Force
Arenas4Three
Junior
And1: 1
Location: George Mason University (Fairfax, VA/ Washington D.C.)

Post#196 » by Arenas4Three » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:14 am

damn, we all need to take some midol :nod:
-I made this sig.
Arenas4Three
Junior
And1: 1
Location: George Mason University (Fairfax, VA/ Washington D.C.)

Post#197 » by Arenas4Three » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:15 am

tsvqt wrote:Allow me to sum this up for ALL of you.......This team sucks!...wait, wait, wait....let me try that again....This team sucks without Tough Juice!! Without "Tough Juice" this team has no toughness, and no juice! See, didn't that simplify it for you? :)

even with Caron, we still wont make it past the 1st round of the playoffs. This team blows this year and all we can do is get "ready to rule" next season.

-I made this sig.
tsvqt
Veteran

Post#198 » by tsvqt » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:16 am

gowiz999 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

This shows just how important Caron is to us. Without Gil we were an above .500 team. Without Caron we are the worst team in the NBA. Anyone who questions who is the Wizards' most valuable player is crazy.

I'm drinking the same Tough Juice you're drinking :nod:
Retired Air Force
dandridge 10
Veteran
And1: 537

Post#199 » by dandridge 10 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:18 am

Gilbert0Arenas wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Broken tape recorder. Blah blah blah. This excuse has been used for the past five years now.

"everything is always not on the coach". "What would you have done". "The team sucks". "Too many injuries"

Why is it a freakin coincidence that the same **** is said every year!!! Are you seriously defending the coach of a team that couldn't be a bunch of d-leaguers and third stringers?

Are you seriously blaming the loss against a bunch of d-leaguers and third stringers on the coach? I didn't see him out there playing? Listen, I agree that the play at the end of the game was horrible. However, the game wouldn't have even come to that if the Wizards played with more toughness, urgency and effort for three quarters of the game instead of a bunch of sissies taking quick outside jumpshots, failing to get rebounds against a much smaller team, and failing to give any hard fouls on Lebron. If you are so confident this team is that much better than the Wiz, then it wouldn't have mattered who was coaching the team.
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,728

Post#200 » by 80sballboy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:19 am

So you're calling LeTravel a third-stringer or D-Leaguer? It doesn't matter because he can make bad players look average and average players look good. That's what a great player does and if you want to talk about defense, well, they could have had a guy a least close to Damon Jones at some point or they could have let LeBron have 50. DeShawn is defending the guy on one leg and the help defense was a step slow in the 2nd half. They had to double and triple team. At least he took out Songaila late in teh game to get quicker on defense, but I'm not sure what else he or the great Randy Ayres, could have done.

But I'm the broken record, right? Every time they lose, there's no original thought on this board. It's EJ f-ed it up or EJ did this. Not Roger Mason missed a free throw or Jamison missed a two-footer with some contact that most D-leaguers would make that could have put the game away. I blame that on EJ because he should have run a better play to get a two-footer or a dunk. :banghead:

Return to Washington Wizards