ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Thread - Clippers vs Wizards SL (7/12/10)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Who will prevail?

El Lay's other team.
13%
Representing the most powerful city in the world....
87%

Total votes: 23

MJG
Assistant Coach
And1: 151

Re: Official Thread - Clippers vs Wizards SL (7/12/10) 

Post#241 » by MJG » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Kanyewest wrote:^^^ Maybe 3-4 years down the line; but I think we would be getting ahead of ourselves in the next year or two if we expect Wall to be that great immeadiately, although I guess one can hope for it.

Yep, of course. Ji didn't say "immediately" though. If that's what he meant, then yea, he's off his nutter has usual.
dangermouse
Lead Assistant
And1: 814

Post#242 » by dangermouse » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Wall looked damn good until he bumped his head. I think he had 3 or 4 turnovers in that half that were post-bump. Blame the bump.

I called it in the John Wall thread and McHale has backed me up now, he is a better shooter than Rose was coming out of college. His 3 ball needs some development though. Once he gets that down pat we should throw the comparisons to other players out the window. There isnt anyone in the league that is John Wall + a long rage game.
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:
NatP4 wrote:but why would the pacers want Mahinmi's contract

Well, in fairness, we took Mike Pence off their hands. Taking back Mahinmi is the least they can do.
Joel Embust
Head Coach
And1: 3,055

Post#243 » by Joel Embust » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 pm

dangermouse wrote:Wall looked damn good until he bumped his head. I think he had 3 or 4 turnovers in that half that were post-bump. Blame the bump.

I called it in the John Wall thread and McHale has backed me up now, he is a better shooter than Rose was coming out of college. His 3 ball needs some development though. Once he gets that down pat we should throw the comparisons to other players out the window. There isnt anyone in the league that is John Wall + a long rage game.

John UnguardaWall
Ji
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#244 » by Ji » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

MJG wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:^^^ Maybe 3-4 years down the line; but I think we would be getting ahead of ourselves in the next year or two if we expect Wall to be that great immeadiately, although I guess one can hope for it.

Yep, of course. Ji didn't say "immediately" though. If that's what he meant, then yea, he's off his nutter has usual.

of course not right away....In 3 years...he should be a top 3-4 point guard in the league and an all star with MVP votes...

otherwise...Bust
WizStorm
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#245 » by WizStorm » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Ji wrote:
MJG wrote:

of course not right away....In 3 years...he should be a top 3-4 point guard in the league and an all star with MVP votes...

otherwise...Bust
So basically, a Gilbert Arenas (although it took him about 6 years).

Return to Washington Wizards