Came across this on youtube
Thought you wiz fans might like it:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYIbAt2iaQ[/youtube]
JWizmentality
RealGM
And1: 5,093

Re: OT: Do the John Wall! 

Post#2 » by JWizmentality » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 pm

I think we've all seen it or some variation of it....then proceed to stand in front of the mirror and do it ourselves. I've added pelvic thrusts to mine, followed by a "Suck it Jersey" chant.

IBTL
GhostsOfGil
General Manager
And1: 899

Post#3 » by GhostsOfGil » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:30 am

seent it
dangermouse
Lead Assistant
And1: 814

Post#4 » by dangermouse » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 am

sometimes when i wake up in the morning and realise getting the number 1 pick wasnt just a dream, i bust out the john wall dance on the way to the shower. my girlfriend doesnt understand what im doing and thinks im weird.
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:
NatP4 wrote:but why would the pacers want Mahinmi's contract

Well, in fairness, we took Mike Pence off their hands. Taking back Mahinmi is the least they can do.
DaRealHibachi
Veteran
And1: 173

Post#5 » by DaRealHibachi » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:59 am

Do it every time I score @ the local bball court...
:beer: Magnumt
rockymac52
Sixth Man
And1: 73

Post#6 » by rockymac52 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:44 pm

dangermouse wrote:sometimes when i wake up in the morning and realise getting the number 1 pick wasnt just a dream, i bust out the john wall dance on the way to the shower. my girlfriend doesnt understand what im doing and thinks im weird.

The day after we drafted Wall I made a point to tell my girlfriend that I'm going to embarass her frequently as long as Wall is a Wizard by doing that dance at the most random times.

I can't wait the day where the entire Verizon Center is doing the John Wall Dance at the same time.
GhostsOfGil
General Manager
And1: 899

Post#7 » by GhostsOfGil » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm

my gf said shes so sick of hearing me talk about him shes not going to any wizards games with me this season :(
Halcyon
Veteran
And1: 479

Post#8 » by Halcyon » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 am

rockymac52 wrote:
dangermouse wrote:sometimes when i wake up in the morning and realise getting the number 1 pick wasnt just a dream, i bust out the john wall dance on the way to the shower. my girlfriend doesnt understand what im doing and thinks im weird.

The day after we drafted Wall I made a point to tell my girlfriend that I'm going to embarass her frequently as long as Wall is a Wizard by doing that dance at the most random times.

I can't wait the day where the entire Verizon Center is doing the John Wall Dance at the same time.

Forgot just Verizon Center, it's going to be mainstream in the DC Area when Wall is blowing up and all over ESPN.
GilArenas88
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#9 » by GilArenas88 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 am

You guys are hilarious, and I'm glas I'm not the only one standing in the mirror doing the John Wall danc... :oops:
dangermouse
Lead Assistant
And1: 814

Post#10 » by dangermouse » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 am

got my john wall jersey in the mail today!
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:
NatP4 wrote:but why would the pacers want Mahinmi's contract

Well, in fairness, we took Mike Pence off their hands. Taking back Mahinmi is the least they can do.
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,327

Post#11 » by NoStatsGuy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:14 pm

haha thats cool! im like that sometimes in the morning, too... although imma knickfan :D

my girl telling me everytime, im crazy as s#!t
im bout dat action boss
WizStorm
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#12 » by WizStorm » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 am

Haha ... 'skins rookie Brandon Banks returns a punt for a TD in the 1st preseason game and does the John Wall in celebration.
P'Oed
Rookie
And1: 81

Post#13 » by P'Oed » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 am

WizStorm wrote:Haha ... 'skins rookie Brandon Banks returns a punt for a TD in the 1st preseason game and does the John Wall in celebration.

Instant fan favorite for doing that...who even cares about the punt return.
Wizardspride
RealGM
And1: 9,866

Post#14 » by Wizardspride » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 am

WizStorm wrote:Haha ... 'skins rookie Brandon Banks returns a punt for a TD in the 1st preseason game and does the John Wall in celebration.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcspor ... hn_wa.html

John Wall announced on Twitter Friday evening that he was going to the Redskins game, presumably to watch his fellow Raleigh native Brandon Banks. And when the undrafted rookie took a punt return around the edge and then sped 77 yards for a touchdown, Wall saluted Banks.

"My boy @bbanks16 just scored that touchdown!!!" Wall wrote.

Banks also acknowledged Wall, but in a slightly more enthusiastic manner. He celebrated his first (scrimmagey) NFL touchdown by doing Wall's signature dance in the end zone. (Video here.) Now, I know many of you think this is silly, immature, embarrassing, and so on, but I'm always a sucker for D.C. athletes spreading the love across team barriers, so I approve.

Incidentally, it turns out that both Banks and Wall came out of Garner High, near Raleigh. Wall played there for two years, before moving into the city of Raleigh, when he switched schools and repeated his sophomore year. Banks graduated from Garner, where he was also a sprinter and national track champion.)

(Like Wall, by the way, Banks frequently talks about Raleigh on Twitter. "Shout to raleigh I miss and can't wait to get back to the city!!" for example. This is a very Wallish thing to write.)
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Halcyon
Veteran
And1: 479

Post#15 » by Halcyon » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Already a huge fan of Banks, I hope he makes the team. He can score TDs, and promote Wall at the same time!
pancakes3
General Manager
And1: 2,626

Post#16 » by pancakes3 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 am

girls hate the johnalldance. guys love it. one night sample in adams morgan.
Bullets -> Wizards

Return to Washington Wizards