SE Division (Yahoo Fantasy Basketball)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 954

SE Division (Yahoo Fantasy Basketball) 

Post#1 » by Devin 1L » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:33 am

Ok, so I've gotten the Fantasy Basketball as of late (past when many other leagues have already setup), and while I know many here on this forum are already in other leagues and such, I figured there are probably a few who would still like to play.

I personally don't care to play in some random Yahoo league, but rather with friends or people on RealGM. So I thought that maybe I could get together a league of fans of the SE Division and make it into a bit of a intra-Division rivalry.

I have already set the league up, so if there is enough interest, I will run with it, if not, I'll just delete it.

Basically it's like this: 20 team league, with 4 players from each team in the SE Division: 4 Magic, 4 Heat, 4, Bobcats, 4 Hawks, 4 Wizards.

How those 4 are picked from each team, I have not yet decided. We could either pick randomly from those who wish to play, or have the forum vote for who they think would best represent their team (or maybe a vote amongst those who wish to play), and take the top 4. Obviously as the creator of this, I will be assuming the spot of one of the four "Magic teams."

League ID#: 36497
League Name: RealGM SE Division
Password: (Will be provided to those who will be playing.)
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c ... e_division
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Sep 25 8:00pm EST

Max Teams: 20
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: 30
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 10, 2011
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Max Acquisitions per Week: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 21, 22 and 23 (8 teams) Note: Week 23 runs 7 days from Mar 28 to Apr 3
Divisions: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Please post email if you're interested and confirm that you can make the live draft (or that you are happy with it picking from a list for you.)

Magic

1. Devin 1L

Heat

Bobcats

Hawks

Wizards

Link to thread on Magic forum (Main thread)

Return to Washington Wizards