ImageImageImageImageImage

TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) GOT A LOPSIDED TRADE? Post it here so we can sneer and lob derision at you..

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Re: RE: Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) 

Post#761 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 am

long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:I'm probably the most loyal, die hard Washington sports fan there is. Heck, I even get a bit jazzed when the Kastles win.

But I'm ready to join hands with our Canuck friends and troll the Wizards.

It seems like the long-suffering of Wizards fans might be a thing of the past.
Bye bye Beal.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Re: RE: Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Hawks = fat pigeons w/too much BBQ and sweet tea 

Post#762 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:19 am

penbeast0 wrote:
dms269 wrote:I'm not sure there is a thing as too much BBQ and sweet tea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using RealGM mobile app

Too much BBQ is when it causes you to look like an Atlanta native.

Morning!
Bye bye Beal.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,464

Post#763 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:I'm probably the most loyal, die hard Washington sports fan there is. Heck, I even get a bit jazzed when the Kastles win.

But I'm ready to join hands with our Canuck friends and troll the Wizards.

It seems like the long-suffering of Wizards fans might be a thing of the past.

Man. If only this site didn't leave a digital trail.

But wait, let me give you an alternate fact. I never wrote this. I was with Millllieelee all along. I never doubted.
In Rizzo we trust
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) NYK come to town - Where did DRose go to? 

Post#764 » by pineappleheadindc » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Where are the New York trolls? Don't they know we welcome trolls to this thread?
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"
- Yoda
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,703

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) NYK come to town - Where did DRose go to? 

Post#765 » by montestewart » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:07 pm

pineappleheadindc wrote:Where are the New York trolls? Don't they know we welcome trolls to this thread?

New York Dolls, right here

Oh, Trolls. Sorry, my mistake
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,218

Post#766 » by amcoolio » Thu Feb 2, 2017 3:58 am

amcoolio wrote:The Wiz only go five deep, and one of those has a serious injury history. I feel bad for Wall and Wiz fans. :(

Three months later I am as shocked as this guy

Congrats, absolutely deserve it, my team has been pathetic after 8-3 start. Like the Space Jam aliens stole their talent pathetic
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,464

Post#767 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Thu Feb 2, 2017 4:44 am

amcoolio wrote:
amcoolio wrote:The Wiz only go five deep, and one of those has a serious injury history. I feel bad for Wall and Wiz fans. :(

Three months later I am as shocked as this guy

Congrats, absolutely deserve it, my team has been pathetic after 8-3 start. Like the Space Jam aliens stole their talent pathetic

Yep. Sure seemed like the Knicks quit last night
In Rizzo we trust
pineappleheadindc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,479

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Ain't no *real* lakes in LA 

Post#769 » by pineappleheadindc » Sun Feb 5, 2017 3:13 am

Bumping this for all of the fan-boys who've never been to Cleveland to pretend that they have anything relevant to say.

:nod:
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."

--Confucius

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try"

- Yoda
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,151

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Fake bandwagon Cavs fans=all of Cavs fans, welcome here 

Post#770 » by AFM » Sun Feb 5, 2017 3:21 am

I've been to Cleveland twice. I was at a strip club in Cleveland, and turned down dances from all their strippers. They are disgusting.

I'll leave the Ohio women review to Nate and Dat, but I'm sure they'll back me up.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Fake bandwagon Cavs fans=all of Cavs fans, welcome here 

Post#771 » by montestewart » Sun Feb 5, 2017 6:26 am

AFM wrote:I've been to Cleveland twice. I was at a strip club in Cleveland, and turned down dances from all their strippers. They are disgusting.

But you went back?
Mojo Amok
Pro Prospect
And1: 834

Post#772 » by Mojo Amok » Sun Feb 5, 2017 7:17 am

Apparently things are properly empirical on the ill-favored visage front:

A new study reveals that Clevelanders consider themselves the least attractive people in the United States.

We're not surprised.

When we hit Marc's over the weekend for our weekly Little Debbies stocking, we saw some of the ugliest people in the nation blocking the aisles.

The survey, which was commissioned by LivingSocial, polled the top 20 markets in the country (we're still in the Top 20? Woo-hoo!) on their city's vanity level. Turns out Clevelanders think the rest of Cleveland is pretty ******* ugly. (Or as the LivingSocial people say, "All results are based on residents' opinions of their own city.")

Cleveland checked in with the lowest-average ranking on general attractiveness — a 5.7 on a 10-point scale. Ouch.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2011/12/14/clevelanders-agree-we-got-some-ugly-people-here

In fairness, they might just be modest. Cleveland Hawt'ies on the prowl...

doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,343

Post#773 » by doclinkin » Sun Feb 5, 2017 9:11 pm

From the LeBJ sucks thread.

doclinkin wrote:Still drives me insane how he can be both the best player in the league and the biggest whiner. He gets every call. Has been blessed by the gods. Gets to dictate terms to his GM. Gets to cherry pick his own coach as well as the roster. His frickin entourage has more power than most coaches. But if you call him on his tantrums he gets all sulky and goes personal. Barkley was right. Its a paradox that the best player in the league can also be a fake and a puss and a pansy and a pantywaist. The worst.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#774 » by montestewart » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:58 am

Gotta change the thread title to generic Brand X opponent trolling

Welcome to another edition of Desperate Housewives of Oklahoma City. On this week's episode, Russell W goes for the league's first quintuple-double."Wow, that guy's really good," one bystander (who was one of his on court teammates) said, drooling onto his jersey

It's the Thunder from Down Under! Under where? Yes, but it's a little soiled!
doclinkin
RealGM
And1: 5,343

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) montestewart wears diapers 

Post#775 » by doclinkin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:43 am

Title change as requested.

Just abusing my power as the people's moderator :clown:
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,348

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Yes we didn't land KD, but guess what, OKC fans... 

Post#776 » by Kanyewest » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:25 am

Remember those Durant to Wizard rumors? Turns out Durant would have been wise to leave OKC for DC after all. The Wizards currently have more wins than the Thunder despite playing 2 less games. Sam Presti is attempting to put together a worse bench than EG.

And Westbrook plays his hated rival and doesn't dress up like it's funeral!?!?! His funeral outfit would have been terrible anyways;

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: TROLL HERE! (Insults, trolls welcome) Yes we didn't land KD, but guess what, OKC fans... 

Post#777 » by bondom34 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:12 am

OKC's bench is sad.

But hey, how about Penn State beating the Terps! Stupid turtles!
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,348

Post#778 » by Kanyewest » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Sent from my LG-D851 using RealGM mobile app
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#779 » by montestewart » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Steven Adams has a happy saying, "Away go troubles down the drain." He says it comes from his native land. Where does he come from? ROTORUTA, New Zealand!
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#780 » by bondom34 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:48 am

Marcin Gortat seems such a happy fellow, he's really not much a Polish Hammer, more a Polish kielbasa.

MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO

Return to Washington Wizards