ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 5: Wiz vs ATL | Wednesday, 6:00 PM

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,771

Re: RE: Re: Game 5: Wiz vs ATL | Wednesday, 6:00 PM 

Post#481 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 am

80sballboy wrote:Beal was 1 for 9 from 3 but had 27pts and 3 blocks. Just make 2 more treys and the game is easier. I just think we need to drive to the hole much more in Game 6 with or without Dwight Howard in the paint.

3pts slump aside he was force on D. I like that Beal intensity!
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#482 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:55 am

NatP4 wrote:If you ask me, Wall clearly hasn't kicked it into playoff gear yet. I don't expect to see that until next round or the cavs series.

Anytime they expect to beat a team, the effort slacks off.

Ok I admit I was neutral until this post. It's clearly trolling job now. What Wall needs to do more? average triple double like WB to pleased You?
Man go hating on the other boards when other posters **** on Wall when he did any mistake...
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#483 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 am

80sballboy wrote:Just a thought? I know Brooks won't do this but let's say Jason Smith is out and Mahinmi still can't play. Brooks should be tired of Kieff's immaturity. Even if the call was bad, you can't fu-cking pick up a T that late in the game. You know what Barry Trotz did to Tom Wilson in Game 5, when he picked up four penalties? He sat his a-s-s the rest of the game and the overtime. Kieff should sit in Game 6 but come off the bench at the 4 or 5 and start Porter at the 4 with Oubre at the 3. No way he'd do that but that would shock the Hawks. It would also help Kieff in terms of picking up all those fouls against Millsap.

Wishful thinking. I would sit his ass for that to send a message.
dlts20
RealGM
And1: 6,194

Re: Game 5: Wiz vs ATL | Wednesday, 6:00 PM 

Post#484 » by dlts20 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 am

I think people are overreacting to Morris. Dumb tech but he was just frustrated because he feels that they aren't letting him stay on the court and that was a loose ball so I think he feels targeted. Overall he was solid tonight
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#485 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:01 am

keynote wrote:Had fun at the game. Tense down the stretch, but Gortat did surprisingly well on Millsap, all things considering.

Way to hold home court! Image

Is it pic from your camera? If yes nice wiev I envy You :)))
CobraCommander wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
TGW wrote:
Did you even watch the game? Wall wasn't even guarding Shroeder like that.

NO. :D

I'm watching the box score.

:D :D :D :D :D

TRUTH IS I have been working out a lot and don't own cable. Was on the way to a sports bar when I decided to follow the game from the Library. I SOMETIMES get a live feed on the internet at the library. NOT TODAY.

The more the score was close the LESS I WANTED TO GO PAY TO EAT TO WATCH THE WIZARDS LOSE>

TGW, I have bipolar disorder and a world of shyt going on but THANK YOU for pointing out that Wall didn't get roasted.

By the box score it LOOKS LIKE Wall was invisible compared to Schroder.

I fully intended to watch. (If I were blind I would STILL post here).

Damn TGW...i should have noticed all of the signs of a guy watching the box score. Most of the time Wall was on Hardaway and Beal was on Schroder. Wall had 20 and 14...and iced the game with a one on one against Dennis that he nailed in his face. It wasnt really a battle between the guards. The wiz got contributions and BAD play from everyone. Atlanta played well and seemed to have gotten the max out of their players again. Im not gonna say we were out coached or they had more effort...but Atlanta is PLAYING Well for a team that considered tanking this year because they didnt think they had a competitive roster.

If you would have watched you would have saw a very tight and nervous Wizards Backcourt that did JUST enough to win while..the rest of the wiz played ok. Gortat and I had the same number of points in the first half...

Sent from my HUAWEI CAM-L21 using RealGM mobile app
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#486 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:03 am

CobraCommander wrote:
TheKingOfVa360 wrote:Gortat made some clutch plays in the 4th to help secure this win. Keif being in foul trouble was actually a good thing. It allowed the offense to flow better and Otto to take shots.

Interesting take on it. Now we need Boston to lose!

Amen!
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#487 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 am

80sballboy wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:

NO. :D

I'm watching the box score.

:D :D :D :D :D

TRUTH IS I have been working out a lot and don't own cable. Was on the way to a sports bar when I decided to follow the game from the Library. I SOMETIMES get a live feed on the internet at the library. NOT TODAY.

The more the score was close the LESS I WANTED TO GO PAY TO EAT TO WATCH THE WIZARDS LOSE>

TGW, I have bipolar disorder and a world of shyt going on but THANK YOU for pointing out that Wall didn't get roasted.

By the box score it LOOKS LIKE Wall was invisible compared to Schroder.

I fully intended to watch. (If I were blind I would STILL post here).

Damn TGW...i should have noticed all of the signs of a guy watching the box score. Most of the time Wall was on Hardaway and Beal was on Schroder. Wall had 20 and 14...and iced the game with a one on one against Dennis that he nailed in his face. It wasnt really a battle between the guards. The wiz got contributions and BAD play from everyone. Atlanta played well and seemed to have gotten the max out of their players again. Im not gonna say we were out coached or they had more effort...but Atlanta is PLAYING Well for a team that considered tanking this year because they didnt think they had a competitive roster.

If you would have watched you would have saw a very tight and nervous Wizards Backcourt that did JUST enough to win while..the rest of the wiz played ok. Gortat and I had the same number of points in the first half...

That's CCJ. We're all a little nuts. Hopefully CCJ everything works out. We're praying for you.

CCJ your words few month ago helped me in despair. I always will be thankfull for that. I pray for U take care man!!!

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Post#488 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:13 am

CobraCommander wrote:
NatP4 wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:

Well dont you like seeing the wiz shut up the trolls?

you guys are pathetic lol

You know what i think about you

Rest in peace, Charlie Murphy.

I'm glad God let the elder brother be a star maybe even more well thought of than Eddie.
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#489 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:17 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:
80sballboy wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:

That's CCJ. We're all a little nuts. Hopefully CCJ everything works out. We're praying for you.

CCJ your words few month ago helped me in despair. I always will be thankfull for that. I pray for U take care man!!!

Which is why I'm glad I didn't kill myself in 1995. Or when I was locked up on some bull in 2014. Or, after each of my ex-wives took my ass to family court so they could sit on their asses and play victim. The two of them even collaborated to influence judges against me.

Now if I HAD WHOOPED THAT ASS PROPER... :D Just kiddin'.

Tricky, I'm glad you spoke up about your pain. It just gave me a chance to do what others have been through and done to help me.

One of my HS classmates from darn near 40 years ago just revealed that he was raped by a priest back in the day and NOW he's still hurting over stuff, losing his lady, etc.

We're all going through but let's be there for one another.

Somebody had to be the crazy guy. Okay, so me and Lavar Ball are f'd up dads. :D
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#490 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am

sfam wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:GORTAT JUST MADE A SHAQTIN A FOOL MISTAKE! If the hawks would have won that game I would have drove to the capital center and beat gortat down!

Totally agree. That was McGee-like

GREAT.

Shaq can actually HELP Gortat get paid more after basketball.

He's f'd with McGee to the point that NOW JAVALE gets his shine; but, his pockets IMO are hurt by Shaq's cruelty.

Gortat did what??? (I will watch the replay of this game if I can find...)
Bye bye Beal.
AFM
General Manager
And1: 6,162

Post#491 » by AFM » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:20 am

sfam wrote:
CobraCommander wrote:GORTAT JUST MADE A SHAQTIN A FOOL MISTAKE! If the hawks would have won that game I would have drove to the capital center and beat gortat down!

Totally agree. That was McGee-like

GREAT.

Shaq can actually HELP Gortat get paid more after basketball.

He's f'd with McGee to the point that NOW JAVALE gets his shine; but, his pockets IMO are hurt by Shaq's cruelty.

Gortat did what??? (I will watch the replay of this game if I can find...)

Gortat got an offensive rebound with 30 seconds left and the wiz up and immediately attempted a turn around jumper in traffic rather than kick it out for the easy win.
RealGM

Post#492 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 am

:)

Maybe he was oxygen deprived....

Or, <insert Polish derogatory joke here>
Bye bye Beal.
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,650

Post#493 » by 80sballboy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 am

dlts20 wrote:I think people are overreacting to Morris. Dumb tech but he was just frustrated because he feels that they aren't letting him stay on the court and that was a loose ball so I think he feels targeted. Overall he was solid tonight

BS. That's not overreacting. That's being sick of the same tired act. Talking trash to the team's best player when you can't back it up? Whining to the officials when you call Millsap the crybaby? How about just playing basketball and take it like a man, maybe the refs would respect you more and you'd get more calls. Gortat gets more calls against Millsap. Wonder why.

But you know what? He is being targeted because of his silly MMA comments earlier in the series. I guess 8pts, 5 rebs with five fouls is a solid game in the playoffs for a starter to you but not to me.
RealGM

Post#494 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:26 am

Celebration song, J Boog.

****Let's do it again, Wizards! Win game 6 or 7, I don't care which!***

(Trivia: I danced in the background to this performer live in Hawaii. Adam Devine at Turtle Bay, Comedy Central. Never seen it. Me and a bunch of 20-somethings danced on the beach. It was NICE!)
Bye bye Beal.
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#495 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:31 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Celebration song, J Boog.

****Let's do it again, Wizards! Win game 6 or 7, I don't care which!***

(Trivia: I danced in the background to this performer live in Hawaii. Adam Devine at Turtle Bay, Comedy Central. Never seen it. Me and a bunch of 20-somethings danced on the beach. It was NICE!)

My heart won't stand another tough loss. Wiz in 6!
NatP4
RealGM
And1: 5,318

Post#496 » by NatP4 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:35 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:
NatP4 wrote:If you ask me, Wall clearly hasn't kicked it into playoff gear yet. I don't expect to see that until next round or the cavs series.

Ok I admit I was neutral until this post. It's clearly trolling job now. What Wall needs to do more? average triple double like WB to pleased You?
Man go hating on the other boards when other posters **** on Wall when he did any mistake...

I didn't say he has played poorly, all I said was he hasn't kicked it into playoff gear like he did in the last game against Cleveland.

This fanboy stuff has gone too far, it's to the point where the same 3 or 4 posters attack everyone in the game threads who don't worship John Wall. This time I didn't even criticize the guy. Maybe this time it's just your lack of intelligence getting the best of you, who knows. Struggling to even identify Wall criticism from praise of Wall's talent level.
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Game 5: Wiz vs ATL | Wednesday, 6:00 PM 

Post#497 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:35 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:
80sballboy wrote:

Which is why I'm glad I didn't kill myself in 1995. Or when I was locked up on some bull in 2014. Or, after each of my ex-wives took my ass to family court so they could sit on their asses and play victim. The two of them even collaborated to influence judges against me.

Tricky, I'm glad you spoke up about your pain. It just gave me a chance to do what others have been through and done to help me.

One of my HS classmates from darn near 40 years ago just revealed that he was raped by a priest back in the day and NOW he's still hurting over stuff, losing his lady, etc.

Somebody had to be the crazy guy. Okay, so me and Lavar Ball are f'd up dads. :D

Expressing own feelings for addicted man is hard thing. In treatment we learn how to handle with all the stuff.
I did many things which I am not proud of but here I am living and enjoying every minute even if all things fall apart around me.
RealGM

Post#498 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am

Tricky_Kid wrote:
Tricky_Kid wrote:CCJ your words few month ago helped me in despair. I always will be thankfull for that. I pray for U take care man!!!

Expressing own feelings for addicted man is hard thing. In treatment we learn how to handle with all the stuff.
I did many things which I am not proud of but here I am living and enjoying every minute even if all things fall apart around me.

The past is the past. Let go and let God lead you forward, my friend.
Bye bye Beal.
Sluggerface
Bench Warmer
And1: 510

Post#499 » by Sluggerface » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:46 am

NatP4 wrote:Maybe this time it's just your lack of intelligence getting the best of you, who knows. Struggling to even identify Wall criticism from praise of Wall's talent level.

Lol, making snide comments about others intelligence. Stay classy man.
Tricky_Kid
Assistant Coach

Post#500 » by Tricky_Kid » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:47 am

NatP4 wrote:
Tricky_Kid wrote:

I didn't say he has played poorly, all I said was he hasn't kicked it into playoff gear like he did in the last game against Cleveland.

This fanboy stuff has gone too far, it's to the point where the same 3 or 4 posters attack everyone in the game threads who don't worship John Wall. This time I didn't even criticize the guy. Maybe this time it's just your lack of intelligence getting the best of you, who knows. Struggling to even identify Wall criticism from praise of Wall's talent level.

Yes I admit I am not intelligent enough to read Your posts.
B

Return to Washington Wizards