Lead Assistant
And1: 814

Re: Washington River Rats vs Boston Alcoholics Sunday 1:00 PM EST 

Post#681 » by dangermouse » Tue May 2, 2017 5:19 am

The Corey's wrote:
dangermouse wrote:
The Corey's wrote:Not trolling

Not only was it not a dirty play but it wasn't even a foul

The nba is too soft these days as this "foul" literally happened moments after ABC showed a all out brawl between these teams in the 80s.

Come on guys

http://videorulebook.nba.com/archive/defensive-player-undercuts-airborne-shooter-2/

The rule book of basketball appears to disagree with you.

What is it with C's fans? Almost as bad as Raptors fans. I really hope we win this series even more now just to shut them up.

tontoz wrote:
The Corey's wrote:Not trolling

Not only was it not a dirty play but it wasn't even a foul

The nba is too soft these days as this "foul" literally happened moments after ABC showed a all out brawl between these teams in the 80s.

Come on guys

You are an idiot that doesn't understand the rules. A defensive player has to give a offensive player room to come down. Bruce Bowen was notorious for doing exactly what Horford did and that is why the rule was put in place.

I don't care what the rule says.

Al doesn't leave the ground. Doesn't make any contact with his hands and the only contact made at all is the offensiveplayer foot coming down on Horford.

However it's cool that I can't disagree with you or the rulebook with out being called an idiot or generalized as a Celtic fan whom has something in common with a raps fan who has previously pissed you off.

I said I wasn't trolling and I believe I stayed well within any rule this sub forum or the forum it self has.

This is why people don't get along

We know you're not trolling, you are just an absolute donut. You said it wasn't a foul. I provided proof straight from the league that it is indeed a foul. Instead of going "oh ok, didn't realise that, thanks for showing me the rulebook, I agree it is a foul as per league rules" you continue arguing the point. It is cool that we can call you an idiot, because this is the behaviour of an idiot.
long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:
NatP4 wrote:but why would the pacers want Mahinmi's contract

Well, in fairness, we took Mike Pence off their hands. Taking back Mahinmi is the least they can do.
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,650

Post#682 » by 80sballboy » Tue May 2, 2017 2:22 pm

queridiculo wrote:Could these **** Boston racists at least stick to trolling the general board instead of bringing their garbage here?

I guess Red Sox and C's fans are different, right? :noway:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/02/boston-red-sox-orioles-adam-jones-apology-racist-behavior/
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Post#683 » by montestewart » Tue May 2, 2017 3:08 pm

80sballboy wrote:
queridiculo wrote:Could these **** Boston racists at least stick to trolling the general board instead of bringing their garbage here?

I guess Red Sox and C's fans are different, right? :noway:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/02/boston-red-sox-orioles-adam-jones-apology-racist-behavior/

What's with these stereotypes? Is this just trolling? I can't imagine why anyone would want to be a fan of the Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots, or Bruins, but the people I know who are deluded enough to be such are not racists. Indeed, the long-running middlebrow drama that was the Red Sox had great appeal for a broad range of ideologies, kind of the baseball equivalent of FDR's New Deal during the Great Depression (which, incidentally, happened in the middle of their World Series victory drought). Bill Russell was the first NBA player that caught my attention when I was younger, because of this picture or one similar:

There's no Russell on the current Celtics, so the Wizards need to take advantage. They should have the rebounding edge.
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,650

Post#684 » by 80sballboy » Tue May 2, 2017 3:16 pm

Growing up in the 80s in P.G. County, it was almost a sin to root for the Cs, though many of my friends were Sixers and Lakers fans. Very few rooted for the Bullets like myself. I think there were many more Boston fans in NOVA and Montgomery County if you know what I mean.

Return to Washington Wizards