ImageImageImageImageImage

Nothing but respect [not an irony]

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Romeiro Celtic
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,684

Nothing but respect [not an irony] 

Post#1 » by Romeiro Celtic » Tue May 16, 2017 4:34 pm

I'd like to congratulate all the wizards fans and team for the great series we've had against each other. Now we can call it a rivalry after such an intense and emotional series. I have nothing but respect for all of you, I hope to see more matchups like that between Celtics and Wizards on the next years. Wish you all the best and a successful offseason. :)
Al Horford wrote:Brad Stevens is a genius, man.
long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,465

Re: Nothing but respect [not an irony] 

Post#2 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Tue May 16, 2017 5:50 pm

romeiroceltic wrote:I'd like to congratulate all the wizards fans and team for the great series we've had against each other. Now we can call it a rivalry after such an intense and emotional series. I have nothing but respect for all of you, I hope to see more matchups like that between Celtics and Wizards on the next years. Wish you all the best and a successful offseason. :)

So I reply to you -- and I mean this in all sincerity, with new found respect for the C's (in particular their coaching staff and their players' toughness), in recognition that ultimately the Celts were the better team and in hope that you beat the Crab Dribblers -- suck it.
In Rizzo we trust
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Post#3 » by montestewart » Tue May 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Agree with above, was very impressed with the C's toughness and tenacity (and some savvy coaching), and I think (or at least I hope) that will serve them well going at the Cavs. Just keep throwing that grit at them. Could work. I hope it does.

It was an extremely entertaining series, even when one or the other team went on lopsided runs. I saw reasons to be happy about my team's future, but the series was a test and showed us things that need to be addressed. Keep on keeping on, good luck, and see you next year!
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,650

Post#4 » by 80sballboy » Tue May 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Have always been an Avery Bradley fan. The guy is a killer defender. He made Beal and Wall fight for everything they got. IT played his guts out and Horford has to play similar against the Wiz to give the Cs a shot against Cleveland.
Donkey McDonkerton
General Manager
And1: 411

Post#5 » by Donkey McDonkerton » Tue May 16, 2017 6:42 pm

I think the wiz were the better team this series, but home court was the deciding factor. BOS was the better team all year though, and played their butts off, earned HC, and earned the series. Hopefully this gets the guys to play harder in the regular season, get a top 2 spot, and have HC until the ECF's. Congrats to you the celtics!
john1c
Junior
And1: 139

Post#6 » by john1c » Tue May 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Great series guys.. we are going to need a lot of luck against these Cavs..

Return to Washington Wizards