ImageImageImageImageImage

GT #48: Wizards @ OKC Thunder 8 PM (TNT/1500 AM)

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

YOUR WINNER

DC FAM
40%
SUPERSONICS
60%

Total votes: 5

Illmatic12
RealGM
And1: 8,459

Re: GT #48: Wizards @ OKC Thunder 8 PM (TNT/1500 AM) 

Post#261 » by Illmatic12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:30 am

NatP4 wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Hey she just blames the white guy also!

So you're admitting that you give Gortat a pass because he's the white guy on the team?

Ahh.. so finally we have an explanation for why you've never said anything positive about Wall on here and constantly act like Satoransky and Gortat are untouchable, or that Jason Smith should be playing 30mpg :lol:

Gortat was absolutely trash tonight and deserves to be called out. In fact, I'd say he's not long for the Wizards seeing as the trade deadline is coming up and he's been a huge sinkhole of negative team chemistry for this entire season.
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 13,949

Post#262 » by CobraCommander » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:37 am

NatP4 wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Beal needs to cut this chick tonight. This is horrible...you cant have your girl that ain’t make a single rebound in the game talking crap for you. At least Durant tweeting from fake accounts.
CobraCommander
RealGM

Post#263 » by CobraCommander » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:40 am

Illmatic12 wrote:
NatP4 wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

So you're admitting that you give Gortat a pass because he's the white guy on the team?

Ahh.. so finally we have an explanation for why you've never said anything positive about Wall on here and constantly act like Satoransky and Gortat are untouchable, or that Jason Smith should be playing 30mpg :lol:

Gortat was absolutely trash tonight and deserves to be called out. In fact, I'd say he's not long for the Wizards seeing as the trade deadline is coming up and he's been a huge sinkhole of negative team chemistry for this entire season.

Yeah but come on...your girl cant call out her boyfriends team. She just a friend...she ain’t family....brad going on road trips...someone might D-Lo her and break her heart...
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,354

Post#264 » by Kanyewest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:40 am

Illmatic12 wrote:

Gortat was bad but it is one game though. In the last game, Gortat had 11 rebounds in 18 minutes. He's averaging 11 rebounds per 36 minutes which is slightly worse than his career average but is still the best on the team.
deneem4
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,255

Post#265 » by deneem4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:43 am

Kanyewest wrote:
Illmatic12 wrote:

Gortat was bad but it is one game though. In the last game, Gortat had 11 rebounds in 18 minutes. He's averaging 11 rebounds per 36 minutes which is slightly worse than his career average but is still the best on the team.

The rebounding numbers are nothing if he’s not protecting the paint ask klove
Pay your beals....or its lights out!!!
Bron, Bosh, Wade is like Mike, Hakeem, barkley...3 top 5 picks from same draft
mike, hakeem and Barkley on the same team!!!!
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,650

Post#266 » by 80sballboy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:45 am

Kanyewest wrote:
Illmatic12 wrote:

He's fine as long he doesn't play against centers that are active, strong and athletic. He put up 11 rebounds against Dirk? Wow. Time to move him or bench him.
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 5,650

Post#267 » by 80sballboy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:48 am

Read on Twitter
CobraCommander
RealGM

Post#268 » by CobraCommander » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:50 am

Wow the wiz are now a dumpster fire.

It was awkward but now we got girls antagonizing stuff. If y’all want to know how this ends? See Dallas Mavericks. Jackson Mashburn and Kidd. Cause you know Wall deals with country thugs, Morris ain’t right in the head, gortat got pride and Beals girls writing public checks after her man goes off for 41...he better check her as publicly as she checked Gortat...MAN I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN THIS KARDASIAN level drama. We have been BS free since we lost Swaggy P. We have been a model franchise. Losing will not cause us to lose fans like me...but childish behavior AND losing will get me changing the channel until the roster turns over again. BTW...how she gonna show up when Beal has a good game but Gortats harems wasn’t tweeting when Beal was stinking up the 4th quarter....SO DISAPPOINTED!
deneem4
Lead Assistant

Post#269 » by deneem4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:56 am

80sballboy wrote:
Kanyewest wrote:
Illmatic12 wrote:

He's fine as long he doesn't play against centers that are active, strong and athletic. He put up 11 rebounds against Dirk? Wow. Time to move him or bench him.

Lol That’s what a center is
Illmatic12
RealGM
And1: 8,459

Post#270 » by Illmatic12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:08 am

Kanyewest wrote:
Illmatic12 wrote:

At this stage of his career, Gortat only feasts on crappy bigs and does nothing against any team with a decent frontcourt.

Part of the reason his rebounds per 36 still looks good , is because he's not even on the floor a lot of times in key moments. We're playing Mahinmi or even Morris at the 5 more often because of MG mediocre play on defense.
DANNYLANDOVER
Veteran
And1: 438

Post#271 » by DANNYLANDOVER » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:17 am

NatP4 wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Sarcasm? :nonono:
NatP4
RealGM
And1: 5,320

Post#272 » by NatP4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:17 am

Illmatic12 wrote:
NatP4 wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Dude whAt? I’m like the biggest Jason smith hater on this website by far. I criticize Gortat all the time and have said plenty of positive things about Wall.

Be honest, causal wizards fans watch games and just blame the tall white dude for not blocking every shot ever, they have no clue what goes into team defense.

If you’re going to attack people’s character over a joke, have some sort of substance, don’t just make random **** up
NatP4
RealGM
And1: 5,320

Post#273 » by NatP4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:19 am

DANNYLANDOVER wrote:
NatP4 wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Dude come on. She blames Gortat and doesn’t mention Morris who has never rebounded in his career. Lol
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: GT #48: Wizards @ OKC Thunder 8 PM (TNT/1500 AM) 

Post#274 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:35 am

TheBabyMaker wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
TheBabyMaker wrote:
Dude this game was lost in the paint. Wall not stopping Westbrook from going to the paint no one is and his jumper was on too not going to stop him. Adams owned our bigs.
Dude

John Wall sucked today.

Gortat is done. Mahinmi sucks.

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]RealGM mobile app[/url]

He played against good defenders. Just admit Wall has Beal and a bunch a garbage around him. This is on Grunfailed.
It is on Grandfailed.

Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: GT #48: Wizards @ OKC Thunder 8 PM (TNT/1500 AM) 

Post#275 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:38 am

CobraCommander wrote:I hope the wizards locker room doesn’t sound like this board....cause one day its F beal...next day its F Wall...and every day its more and more Ls.... hope the team rallys or they gonna miss the playoffs.
They need to miss the playoffs.

They need to get in the lottery.

This team could use Mo Bamba. Or Deandre Ayton. Or Bagley or Carter.

Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#276 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 am

80sballboy wrote:Gortat was an embarrassment. Sure, Adams is about 8 years younger but he beat him to the spot on the boards every time. He had one f-ing rebound in 21 minutes. ONE! How the flying f-ck does Brooks start him every night? I know the bench is struggling. Oubre was -19 tonight. But start Mahinmi. Start Oubre and put Kieff at center. Until we (hopefully) make a deal and get a big, change the lineups and stop going with the status quo every night.

I know Wall and Beal are not good defenders but they are playing 40+ a night. Beal is playing way too many minutes so their D is going to slip because they are saving their energy. Even Russ coasts sometimes on D. That's why you need an athletic rim protector but I know we're not going to get one.
At this point the Wizards might as well start Jason Smith at C.

Bye bye Beal.
DANNYLANDOVER
Veteran
And1: 438

Post#277 » by DANNYLANDOVER » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:49 am

NatP4 wrote:
DANNYLANDOVER wrote:
NatP4 wrote:

Dude come on. She blames Gortat and doesn’t mention Morris who has never rebounded in his career. Lol

You're basically accusing her of racism because she pointed out that Gortat sucked in THIS GAME?
That's completely unfounded! Gortat sucking and Markieff sucking aren't mutually exclusive.
That was just uncalled for.
Kanyewest
General Manager
And1: 2,354

Post#278 » by Kanyewest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:50 am

I'm not sure what happened to Jason Smith. He shot 47% from 3 last season. This season he's only shooting 5%!
deneem4
Lead Assistant

Post#279 » by deneem4 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:55 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
80sballboy wrote:Gortat was an embarrassment. Sure, Adams is about 8 years younger but he beat him to the spot on the boards every time. He had one f-ing rebound in 21 minutes. ONE! How the flying f-ck does Brooks start him every night? I know the bench is struggling. Oubre was -19 tonight. But start Mahinmi. Start Oubre and put Kieff at center. Until we (hopefully) make a deal and get a big, change the lineups and stop going with the status quo every night.

I know Wall and Beal are not good defenders but they are playing 40+ a night. Beal is playing way too many minutes so their D is going to slip because they are saving their energy. Even Russ coasts sometimes on D. That's why you need an athletic rim protector but I know we're not going to get one.
At this point the Wizards might as well start Jason Smith at C.

I wouldn’t mind that we get 6 fouls a game
dcstanley
Sixth Man
And1: 1,288

Post#280 » by dcstanley » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:49 am

Gortat’s play is excusable because I think it has more to do with deterioration due to age than effort. Morris and Wall are just flat out going through the motions.

Return to Washington Wizards