ImageImageImageImageImage

Political Roundtable Part XIX

Moderators: nate33, montestewart, LyricalRico

montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 12,637
And1: 4,896
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1901 » by montestewart » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:18 pm

dckingsfan wrote:
Spoiler:
stilldropin20 wrote:
dckingsfan wrote:You know the problem with your rants - you start with something factual and the posit that something that isn't true comes out of the fact.

Flowers are beautiful. God is beautiful. Flowers are god.

You follow a line of reasoning until you posit that WWII was caused by central banks. Wow.

You could just say you want to go back to the Treasury printing money instead of the fed. Again, that doesn't really change anything if you are spending more than you are taking in - you will still depreciate your currency. 1) matters - 2) doesn't matter if you are doing 1.

The difference is - back in the "old days" they had a smaller budget and the legislature took their jobs seriously with respect to fiduciary responsibility.

BTW, why did the US implement the first income tax? To pay for the Civil War.

Don’t tell me? You think Hitler created tanks out of thin air?

It takes money to build up an army. Occupation of Germany after World War I was extremely relaxed. Why?? 20 years later Germany was fully funded for a Second World War. Amazing.

How? Why?

It’s called money. Who do you think they got it from?

Here’s a hint… From exact same place every warmongering country has ever gotten money for their wars for the last 200 years.

At some point we have to blame the banks that fund these war mongers , don’t we?

And that’s one of the dangers of private central banks. They don’t really care who and why and where they “loan” money. so long as they don’t get too bad of press and get their money back with 5% interest. Here’s a hint on the press angle. The Rothschilds have owned or funded or lend money to purchase the Washington Post Chicago Tribune economist they own out right San Francisco Chronicle London times New York post and frankly I could go on. The originally Rothschild funded start-up Rockefellers Bank of America owns NBC and everything under its umbrella. They own MOST of the effing press folks. That’s why they don’t get bad press.

And that’s why they have such a hard on for social media and Fox. Because the bankers dont own either. yet. Their investment banking arms are slowly getting control of both though acquisition of shares so its just a matter of time before the bankers via their investment banking divisions own and fully control your social media feeds. But they dont own and control social media yet so they have fully flipped out because they can’t control the narrative as well. Don’t get me wrong. CNN, Time warner, MSNBC are all trying really **** hard.

It’s a problem.

Yes, we need central banks. Yes, we need a central banking system. But it does NOT have to be privately owned. This is something we the people should still own and our governments should be in control.

I mean seriously why the phuck do we have public school system,public mail service, public police departments, public fire departments, public military, public everything really? Yet our banking system and our money is ownedd by private corporations. Our banking system and our money is the most important asset/resource that we have. And our Congress and President in 1913 gave it away to private corporations? That sounds right to you?

So they can lend us back, what is already our own effing money?? And charges us 5% interest? That interest now cost us $310 billion per year this past year? That’s right to you? This is not a "spending" problem? . $310 billion in annual costs is not large enough????? And we dont get anything for it. no product. its just interest payments on what was already...our own damn money!!!

And these central banks are not publicly traded. They are private corporations. so we never see an SEC filing for anything. you can Not follow their money. Its essentially dark money. they darkest of the dark because they are allowed to operate under secrecy in what our bought off and paid for government "agents" tell us is a matter of national security. :lol:

Why??????!!!!!!

This is the biggest problem we face as a nation. as a people. as a country. And really the entire world faces exact same problem in their own countries. Not only have we all become enslaved to the interest payments that our country "borrows" but we are borrowing money that they don’t even have. That they are creating out of thin air via fractional reserve lending. and we are paying them 5% interest for their creation of money. This is the biggest scam the devil ever pulled on mankind.

Sorry wrong. World War I reparations were the number #1 reason for WWII. After WWII we tried a different approach and that worked.

Since your argument falls from that fact. Try again.

Now, if you want to make an argument that the fed contributes towards banks that are too big to fail. Okay.

And to the bolded statement - the reason is we are spending more than we are taking in. And that is the root of the problem - the fed lending, QE and our printing money is but a symptom.

Sure, you can muddy the waters with facts, but only at the expense of STD's faux-Gordian not "Rothschilds funded the Holocaust" variation of Holocaust denial. Where's the fun in that? It's positively Rube Goldbergian (even when slandering Jews as being behind the destruction of Jews, STD had to misappropriate a Jew's intellectual property).
User avatar
TGW
General Manager
Posts: 9,271
And1: 3,192
Joined: Oct 22, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1902 » by TGW » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:23 pm

92% of Senate Democrats offered little to no resistance of Syria bombing #fakeresistance

http://inthesetimes.com/article/21072/senate_democrats_Donald_Trump_Syria_airstrikes_war_Chuck_Schumer

Just four out of 49 Democratic and Independent senators have expressed principled opposition to Trump’s bombing campaign: Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Edward Markey (D-Mass.), Christopher Murphy (D-Conn.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). Markey only vocalized his opposition after the strikes took place, and Murphy simultaneously used one of his statements to signal support for the bombing campaign against ISIS. “Now is the time for the U.S. to complete our mission against ISIS inside Syria, and then pull back our military effort, and focus on participating in a diplomatic process by which this war can be brought to a conclusion,” Murphy said in a statement issued April 14.

Sanders stands out for releasing a statement on April 11, well ahead of Trump’s bombings, in which he signaled his opposition to U.S. military escalation in general, although steered clear of specifics related to Syria. “We have been in Afghanistan for 17 years and Iraq for 15 years,” he said. “The result has been massive regional instability, terrible loss of life and a cost of trillions of dollars.”
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
User avatar
TGW
General Manager
Posts: 9,271
And1: 3,192
Joined: Oct 22, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1903 » by TGW » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:24 pm

montestewart wrote:
dckingsfan wrote:
Spoiler:
stilldropin20 wrote:Don’t tell me? You think Hitler created tanks out of thin air?

It takes money to build up an army. Occupation of Germany after World War I was extremely relaxed. Why?? 20 years later Germany was fully funded for a Second World War. Amazing.

How? Why?

It’s called money. Who do you think they got it from?

Here’s a hint… From exact same place every warmongering country has ever gotten money for their wars for the last 200 years.

At some point we have to blame the banks that fund these war mongers , don’t we?

And that’s one of the dangers of private central banks. They don’t really care who and why and where they “loan” money. so long as they don’t get too bad of press and get their money back with 5% interest. Here’s a hint on the press angle. The Rothschilds have owned or funded or lend money to purchase the Washington Post Chicago Tribune economist they own out right San Francisco Chronicle London times New York post and frankly I could go on. The originally Rothschild funded start-up Rockefellers Bank of America owns NBC and everything under its umbrella. They own MOST of the effing press folks. That’s why they don’t get bad press.

And that’s why they have such a hard on for social media and Fox. Because the bankers dont own either. yet. Their investment banking arms are slowly getting control of both though acquisition of shares so its just a matter of time before the bankers via their investment banking divisions own and fully control your social media feeds. But they dont own and control social media yet so they have fully flipped out because they can’t control the narrative as well. Don’t get me wrong. CNN, Time warner, MSNBC are all trying really **** hard.

It’s a problem.

Yes, we need central banks. Yes, we need a central banking system. But it does NOT have to be privately owned. This is something we the people should still own and our governments should be in control.

I mean seriously why the phuck do we have public school system,public mail service, public police departments, public fire departments, public military, public everything really? Yet our banking system and our money is ownedd by private corporations. Our banking system and our money is the most important asset/resource that we have. And our Congress and President in 1913 gave it away to private corporations? That sounds right to you?

So they can lend us back, what is already our own effing money?? And charges us 5% interest? That interest now cost us $310 billion per year this past year? That’s right to you? This is not a "spending" problem? . $310 billion in annual costs is not large enough????? And we dont get anything for it. no product. its just interest payments on what was already...our own damn money!!!

And these central banks are not publicly traded. They are private corporations. so we never see an SEC filing for anything. you can Not follow their money. Its essentially dark money. they darkest of the dark because they are allowed to operate under secrecy in what our bought off and paid for government "agents" tell us is a matter of national security. :lol:

Why??????!!!!!!

This is the biggest problem we face as a nation. as a people. as a country. And really the entire world faces exact same problem in their own countries. Not only have we all become enslaved to the interest payments that our country "borrows" but we are borrowing money that they don’t even have. That they are creating out of thin air via fractional reserve lending. and we are paying them 5% interest for their creation of money. This is the biggest scam the devil ever pulled on mankind.

Sorry wrong. World War I reparations were the number #1 reason for WWII. After WWII we tried a different approach and that worked.

Since your argument falls from that fact. Try again.

Now, if you want to make an argument that the fed contributes towards banks that are too big to fail. Okay.

And to the bolded statement - the reason is we are spending more than we are taking in. And that is the root of the problem - the fed lending, QE and our printing money is but a symptom.

Sure, you can muddy the waters with facts, but only at the expense of STD's faux-Gordian not "Rothschilds funded the Holocaust" variation of Holocaust denial. Where's the fun in that? It's positively Rube Goldbergian (even when slandering Jews as being behind the destruction of Jews, STD had to misappropriate a Jew's intellectual property).


How do allow STD to promote that stuff? At some point, a line has to be drawn, eh?
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
User avatar
TGW
General Manager
Posts: 9,271
And1: 3,192
Joined: Oct 22, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1904 » by TGW » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Holy crap, Chuck Schumer is introducing a bill to legalize MJ? Credit belongs where it's due... :clap:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/384041-schumer-to-introduce-bill-to-decriminalize-marijuana
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 12,637
And1: 4,896
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1905 » by montestewart » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:27 pm

TGW wrote:Holy crap, Chuck Schumer is introducing a bill to legalize MJ? Credit belongs where it's due... :clap:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/384041-schumer-to-introduce-bill-to-decriminalize-marijuana

it's about time

Image
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 5,839
And1: 1,662
Joined: Mar 24, 2010
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1906 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:28 pm

TGW wrote:
Zonkerbl wrote:
TGW wrote:
Your such a DNC kiss-ass, I don't know whether to take you seriously on anything you say or not. Yea, let's see what I disagree with Pelosi on without googling :roll: :roll: :roll:

How about her stance on medicare for all, her support of funding for the iraq war, her support of syrian bombings, her vote to continue to allow money in politics, etc. I could go on, but it sickens me to go through it. She is a DINO.

And FYI I don't support your brand of liberalism. It's milk-toast, fake, McLiberalism. If you want to support random, indiscriminate bombings of random countries, deregulation of wall-street and banks, incrementalism, and center-left policies, that's your prerogative, not mine. I call the Democrats as I see it. If you have a problem with it, the ignore button works fine. Trust me, I use it on several posters, including the idiot you just quoted.


Don't tempt me. Fortunately you don't post often enough on this thread to really matter.

I really only blocked sd20 when he started spouting antisemitic BS. That's my red line.


LOL your inflated sense of self-worth is comical. "Don't tempt me" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...like I give a rats behind if you block me or not.


Engaging with someone as experienced as I am is a privilege. I should be charging you guys $50 per post.
Comparing Rose to Wall is like asking which is a more impressive cat: A cheetah or a wolf? Dude, Wall ain’t no damn cat!
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 12,637
And1: 4,896
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1907 » by montestewart » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:30 pm

TGW wrote:
montestewart wrote:
dckingsfan wrote:
Spoiler:

Sorry wrong. World War I reparations were the number #1 reason for WWII. After WWII we tried a different approach and that worked.

Since your argument falls from that fact. Try again.

Now, if you want to make an argument that the fed contributes towards banks that are too big to fail. Okay.

And to the bolded statement - the reason is we are spending more than we are taking in. And that is the root of the problem - the fed lending, QE and our printing money is but a symptom.

Sure, you can muddy the waters with facts, but only at the expense of STD's faux-Gordian not "Rothschilds funded the Holocaust" variation of Holocaust denial. Where's the fun in that? It's positively Rube Goldbergian (even when slandering Jews as being behind the destruction of Jews, STD had to misappropriate a Jew's intellectual property).


How do allow STD to promote that stuff? At some point, a line has to be drawn, eh?

I hear you. If I thought there was even one person around here that was the least bit receptive/susceptible to that racist line of thinking, I might respond differently. As it is though, it seems allowing a voice is the equivalent of giving enough rope to that and all partnered views, and face it, the boy can't help it.

Trump rose to power on the strength of emotion at the expense of reason. I'm not going to waste time debating against the political equivalent of contending that Ricky Davis was A BEAST! But until some more sane people come in and more cogently attempt to argue for some of that perspective, STD will dominate his end of the spectrum and indeed be a constant poster child for Trump support. I don't think having that in your face is a bad thing.

STD was chased off the Wizards board once, was chased off the Bulls board, wouldn't last a day on the Current Affairs board, and is too self-absorbed to even acknowledge the temporary haven this board has offered his...discourse. You can ignore him, as many do. Or you can debate him if you like. I don't see the point in the latter. Property Dentist TFG.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 12,637
And1: 4,896
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1908 » by montestewart » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:
TGW wrote:
Zonkerbl wrote:
Don't tempt me. Fortunately you don't post often enough on this thread to really matter.

I really only blocked sd20 when he started spouting antisemitic BS. That's my red line.


LOL your inflated sense of self-worth is comical. "Don't tempt me" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...like I give a rats behind if you block me or not.


Engaging with someone as experienced as I am is a privilege. I should be charging you guys $50 per post.

I have a Groupon for 50% off
User avatar
Jamaaliver
RealGM 2018 NCAA Tourney Challenge Champ
Posts: 21,652
And1: 7,386
Joined: Sep 22, 2005
Location: Officially a citizen of the World...
Contact:
     

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1909 » by Jamaaliver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Every contact between Trump's team and Russian actors, graphed -- Washington Post

Image
User avatar
Jamaaliver
RealGM 2018 NCAA Tourney Challenge Champ
Posts: 21,652
And1: 7,386
Joined: Sep 22, 2005
Location: Officially a citizen of the World...
Contact:
     

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1910 » by Jamaaliver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign

The Democratic National Committee filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit Friday against the Russian government, the Trump campaign and the WikiLeaks organization alleging a far-reaching conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 campaign and tilt the election to Donald Trump.

The complaint, filed in federal district court in Manhattan, alleges that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party and disseminating stolen material found there.

The lawsuit echoes a similar legal tactic that the Democratic Party used during the Watergate scandal. In 1972, the DNC filed suit against former president Richard Nixon’s reelection committee seeking $1 million in damages for the break-in at Democratic headquarters in the Watergate building.

...that civil action brought by former DNC chair Lawrence F. O’Brien was ultimately successful, yielding a $750,000 settlement from the Nixon campaign that was reached on the day in 1974 that Nixon left office.

To support its case, the lawsuit offers a detailed narrative of the DNC hacks, as well as episodes in which key Trump aides are alleged to have been told Russia held damaging information about Clinton.

The suit does not name Trump as a defendant. Instead, it targets various Trump aides who met with people believed to be affiliated with Russia during the campaign, including the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner, his campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Manafort’s deputy, Rick Gates.
Washington Post
User avatar
BigA
Veteran
Posts: 2,976
And1: 892
Joined: Oct 05, 2005
Location: Arlington, VA
 

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1911 » by BigA » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
Democratic Party files lawsuit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 campaign

The Democratic National Committee filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit Friday against the Russian government, the Trump campaign and the WikiLeaks organization alleging a far-reaching conspiracy to disrupt the 2016 campaign and tilt the election to Donald Trump.

The complaint, filed in federal district court in Manhattan, alleges that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and help Trump by hacking the computer networks of the Democratic Party and disseminating stolen material found there.

The lawsuit echoes a similar legal tactic that the Democratic Party used during the Watergate scandal. In 1972, the DNC filed suit against former president Richard Nixon’s reelection committee seeking $1 million in damages for the break-in at Democratic headquarters in the Watergate building.

...that civil action brought by former DNC chair Lawrence F. O’Brien was ultimately successful, yielding a $750,000 settlement from the Nixon campaign that was reached on the day in 1974 that Nixon left office.

To support its case, the lawsuit offers a detailed narrative of the DNC hacks, as well as episodes in which key Trump aides are alleged to have been told Russia held damaging information about Clinton.

The suit does not name Trump as a defendant. Instead, it targets various Trump aides who met with people believed to be affiliated with Russia during the campaign, including the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner, his campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Manafort’s deputy, Rick Gates.
Washington Post


So is this signalling that they don't think Mueller has anything?
"It starts at the top." -- Bradley Beal
verbal8
General Manager
Posts: 7,925
And1: 1,086
Joined: Jul 20, 2006
Location: Herndon, VA
     

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1912 » by verbal8 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:45 pm

Wizardspride wrote:Devin Nunes isn't the brightest guy....

That he stands out in that regard among Trump cheerleaders is quite impressive(in a bad way).
Wizardspride
RealGM
Posts: 11,304
And1: 4,955
Joined: Nov 05, 2004
Location: Olney, MD/Kailua/Kaneohe, HI
Contact:
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1913 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20
McCabe explains that Trump believed Putin over US intel about NK missiles: "Intel officials [told Trump his position] was not consistent with any of the intel our govt possesses. To which POTUS replied, 'I don't care. I believe Putin.'"
Wizardspride
RealGM
Posts: 11,304
And1: 4,955
Joined: Nov 05, 2004
Location: Olney, MD/Kailua/Kaneohe, HI
Contact:
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1914 » by Wizardspride » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=20
McCabe explains that Trump believed Putin over US intel about NK missiles: "Intel officials [told Trump his position] was not consistent with any of the intel our govt possesses. To which POTUS replied, 'I don't care. I believe Putin.'"
Pointgod
General Manager
Posts: 7,822
And1: 7,558
Joined: Jun 28, 2014

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1915 » by Pointgod » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:39 am

Scumbag Republicans leaking House Intel investigation testimony to someone who's under a criminal investigation. :noway: But please continue to explain how Nancy Pelosi is the problem

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/michael-cohen-house-intelligence/index.html
stilldropin20
RealGM
Posts: 11,343
And1: 1,231
Joined: Jul 31, 2002
 

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1916 » by stilldropin20 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:29 am

the awakening picks up momentum

Read on Twitter



Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Read on Twitter
like i said, its a full rebuild.
User avatar
TGW
General Manager
Posts: 9,271
And1: 3,192
Joined: Oct 22, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1917 » by TGW » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:37 am

Pointgod wrote:Scumbag Republicans leaking House Intel investigation testimony to someone who's under a criminal investigation. :noway: But please continue to explain how Nancy Pelosi is the problem

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/politics/michael-cohen-house-intelligence/index.html


You Democrats get so butthurt when one of your leaders get called out for being a corrupt, corporate POS.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
stilldropin20
RealGM
Posts: 11,343
And1: 1,231
Joined: Jul 31, 2002
 

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1918 » by stilldropin20 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:38 am

montestewart wrote:
TGW wrote:
montestewart wrote:Sure, you can muddy the waters with facts, but only at the expense of STD's faux-Gordian not "Rothschilds funded the Holocaust" variation of Holocaust denial. Where's the fun in that? It's positively Rube Goldbergian (even when slandering Jews as being behind the destruction of Jews, STD had to misappropriate a Jew's intellectual property).


How do allow STD to promote that stuff? At some point, a line has to be drawn, eh?

I hear you. If I thought there was even one person around here that was the least bit receptive/susceptible to that racist line of thinking, I might respond differently. As it is though, it seems allowing a voice is the equivalent of giving enough rope to that and all partnered views, and face it, the boy can't help it.

Trump rose to power on the strength of emotion at the expense of reason. I'm not going to waste time debating against the political equivalent of contending that Ricky Davis was A BEAST! But until some more sane people come in and more cogently attempt to argue for some of that perspective, STD will dominate his end of the spectrum and indeed be a constant poster child for Trump support. I don't think having that in your face is a bad thing.

STD was chased off the Wizards board once, was chased off the Bulls board, wouldn't last a day on the Current Affairs board, and is too self-absorbed to even acknowledge the temporary haven this board has offered his...discourse. You can ignore him, as many do. Or you can debate him if you like. I don't see the point in the latter. Property Dentist TFG.


unhinged miny thread. all lies. try devolping your logic instead of name calling just because you are wrong or uninformed or too lazy to debate (which i dont actually expect out of this group)-you guys are already right about everything. your way is right. everyone else is wrong. lol. but seriously. waaaaaay unhinged.
like i said, its a full rebuild.
User avatar
closg00
RealGM
Posts: 20,642
And1: 2,548
Joined: Nov 21, 2004

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1919 » by closg00 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:42 pm

BigA wrote:
So is this signalling that they don't think Mueller has anything?


A little remembered historical fact, the Dems succesfully sued the Republicans for the Watergate break-in. The Dems are laying the groundwork for a future suit after Mueller is done.
Tank 19/20, trade Brad, Top-5 pick in 2020.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 12,637
And1: 4,896
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XIX 

Post#1920 » by montestewart » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:49 pm

stilldropin20 wrote:waaaaaay unhinged.

Return to Washington Wizards