Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

gtn130
Analyst
And1: 2,740

Re: Political Roundtable Part XX 

Post#1901 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 pm

nate33 wrote:
gtn130 wrote:
nate33 wrote:Stupid analogy. The kids aren't being locked up. They're being put in foster care. It's the parents who are being locked up because, you know, THEY'RE COMMITTING CRIMES!

They're literally being put in tents in 100 degree weather while being forcefully separated from their parents. You're a terrible person.

Exactly what remedy do you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants to roam free in our country?

Ok, so you're on record approving of this policy of separating thousands of children (babies, toddlers, etc.) from their parents because you ***believe*** it will lead to accomplishing your personal, not shared, goal of eradicating immigration.

Totally depraved ideologue.
stilldropin20
RealGM
And1: 1,233

Post#1902 » by stilldropin20 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:Corey who?

Seriously the only reason this dirtbag has a platform is because the liars and Russian propaganda broadcasters at Fox News give him one. No need to reinforce this loser's message of hate by rebroadcasting it, even if you're condemning it.

womp womp. manufactured crisis. Obama did the same thing but

5 million americans just got off of food stamps in the last 3 months because they have jobs and income and can afford to feed their american children!!!

vs 2000 kids at the border who get separated for a whole 20 days!!! 20 days in the law!!!! You cant keep them longer than that.

Obama admin kept children for the same 20 days. The exact same 20 days!! then released them with a court date. And obama kept them in those god awful cages in the processing centers.

Trump built nice temp detention centers with air condition, pool tables, classes, 3 square healthy meals per day, nintendo and much more. They stay 20 days. nothing more.

open borders creates high crime, human trafficking, children prostitutes, and puts more black and brown american children on food stamps and their parents out of work. Open borders is a MAJOR problem.

Why do you NOT care about our american black and brown children!!!!??? <---all for votes!! anything for votes, huh?

And the funniest part of all is 10 democrats need to cross the aisle and vote for the paul ryan immigration reform bill.
like i said, its a full rebuild.
I_Like_Dirt
RealGM
And1: 8,719

Post#1903 » by I_Like_Dirt » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:The misdemeanor is entering the country illegally. In the past we first gave them a chance to sue for asylum. They've decided to charge them with illegal entry first, and then when they get convicted they can protest by reason of needing asylum. This is what "forces" them to separate parents from children.

Yeah, sorry, I explained that poorly. Really, though, the issue is about how to deal with misdemeanors. I propose that any public intoxication leaving a baseball stadium results in that person being jailed pending an eventual trial and their kids being taken from them and treated just as the would-be immigrants are. It would actually be easier trying to guard a stadium like that than a massive border, too. I mean, there are LAWS people.
Bucket! Bucket!
stilldropin20
RealGM

Post#1904 » by stilldropin20 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:12 pm

gtn130 wrote:
nate33 wrote:
gtn130 wrote:
They're literally being put in tents in 100 degree weather while being forcefully separated from their parents. You're a terrible person.

Exactly what remedy do you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants to roam free in our country?

Ok, so you're on record approving of this policy of separating thousands of children (babies, toddlers, etc.) from their parents because you ***believe*** it will lead to accomplishing your personal, not shared, goal of eradicating immigration.

Totally depraved ideologue.

i fully support merit based immigration. i fully support temporary/seasonal immigration for our agricultural/difficult jobs that americans wont do.

The Paul Ryan bill calls for 1,000,000 immigrants to be granted citzenship every year!!!! I support that too!!!

But controlled. Through our ports of entry!! the lawful. Not suggling kids through the porous border where they are trafficked. Raped. murdered. Die en route. Abused. Forced to smuggle drugs. Forced into slavery/prostitution here in the states. <----NO!!!! I do not support any of that!!!! it must be stopped. The wall is the only way to stop it!!
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1905 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:14 pm

SD20, nobody believes any of your idiotic concern trolling.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,334

Post#1906 » by nate33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:16 pm

I_Like_Dirt wrote:
nate33 wrote:Exactly what remedy do you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants to roam free in our country?

How do you propose getting all the Jews out of Europe if they didn't kill them all?

Really? This is your analogy? We can't have borders because Hitler and the Jews? F**k that. This is our country. We get to decide who we want here and we can prevent anyone from coming here for any reason whatsoever. "Because Jews" isn't going to work anymore. It's not some magic phrase that let's you implement any policy you want.

You give me a remedy to prevent illegal immigrants from wandering our country and I'll listen. But screaming Hitler isn't going to work.

I_Like_Dirt wrote:[I'll tell you what, how about we confiscate any wealth associated with anyone who has possibly considered supporting this particular strategy and then kick them out of the country? If there is any doubt, the burden of proof will be on the individual and if they can't prove it, they're gone. I hope you realize that's a ridiculous position to take. So is this plan.

If you're wondering why people recognize that it's futile to try to prevent every single illegal immigrant from ever getting in, this is why. The reality is that eliminating something outright always results in terrible plans. Heck, it's why it's more effective to prevent abortions through education and life supports than it is to ban it. It's why prohibition was of... debatable... value.

If you want to avoid illegal immigrants, the realistic way is to make legal means more functional while supporting other countries to avoid situations where people are going to try to immigrate illegally in the first place. Of course, that's the opposite strategy of what's being employed here. You aren't going to get overnight results and you aren't going to eliminate it entirely ever. What you might see is some extremely wealthy people move way out into the ocean or into space or something, or create massive armed communities with their own private militaries to guard them and keep those pesky poor people away, but given how wealth is distributed even at the best of times, that's only going to be a very select few.

I see. So open borders is the only solution you'll accept. I can think of lots of other solutions. How about eliminating any assistance or welfare support for illegal immigrants? How about E-Verify so they can't work here? There are dozens of non-violent options available, but the Left blocks each one. They do so because they want to create Brazil (or Mexico, or Venezuela, or any other Latin American country) in America. A bifurcated society with an elite ruling class lording over a peasant class, with the liberals viewing themselves as the elites.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#1907 » by nate33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Zonkerbl wrote:
nate33 wrote:
Zonkerbl wrote:
Oh, no you're not getting off the hook that easily Nate. This is about your advocating for children to be kidnapped from their parents and separated possibly forever. You're not going to get out of this by going "hey look over there!" First you admit being a Nazi is bad. Then we can talk immigration reform.

Yes I am "getting off this easy". You jump up and down about how evil Trump is, but you offer no solution other than open borders. We have a system of laws that simply does not permit protecting our border without separating parents from children. The only alternative is to let people who say that they are the kids parents to roam free as illegal aliens in American and just hope that they show up for a hearing.

You watch. The Republicans are going to pass Ted Cruz's bill which will be a stand-alone bill to create family detention centers in order to address the issue, and Democrats won't sign it. Why? Because Democrats don't care about these kids. They are using them as pawns to ensure open borders to flood the country with future Democrat voters.

Nope. You don't get to advocate for monstrosities and claim that someone has somehow forced you to do it. You monsters chose this. Be responsible for your own actions for once.

Exactly what remedy to you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants roam the country?
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1908 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Nate, "Democrats want open borders" is your imagination at work. It's a total straw man.
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1909 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Also, Nate still won't denounce literal Nazis lol
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#1910 » by nate33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 pm

gtn130 wrote:Nate, "Democrats want open borders" is your imagination at work. It's a total straw man.

Exactly what remedy to you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants roam the country?
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#1911 » by nate33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 pm

gtn130 wrote:Also, Nate still won't denounce literal Nazis lol

stilldropin20
RealGM

Post#1912 » by stilldropin20 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 pm

nate33 wrote:
Zonkerbl wrote:
nate33 wrote:Exactly what remedy do you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants to roam free in our country?

Oh, no you're not getting off the hook that easily Nate. This is about your advocating for children to be kidnapped from their parents and separated possibly forever. You're not going to get out of this by going "hey look over there!" First you admit being a Nazi is bad. Then we can talk immigration reform.

Yes I am "getting off this easy". You jump up and down about how evil Trump is, but you offer no solution other than open borders. We have a system of laws that simply does not permit protecting our border without separating parents from children. The only alternative is to let people who say that they are the kids parents to roam free as illegal aliens in American and just hope that they show up for a hearing.

You watch. The Republicans are going to pass Ted Cruz's bill which will be a stand-alone bill to create family detention centers in order to address the issue, and Democrats won't sign it. Why? Because Democrats don't care about these kids. They are using them as pawns to ensure open borders to flood the country with future Democrat voters.

And if these illegal immigrant families don't want to be treated harshly, then they can follow the proper procedure and declare asylum at a port of entry. But they don't do this because they're looking to exploit the loophole. Trump simply closed the loophole.

quoted for truth.
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1913 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 pm

nate33 wrote:

After some thoughtful consideration, I've decided that separating babies from parents at the border is the ***ONLY*** solution to immigration that will keep our people white safe. There has never been another plausible solution to illegal immigration in the history of organized civilization. This is the only one.

That said, Obama did it first. He is a genius. It's also not happening, although it is a law we must change because it is happening.

Anyway, separating thousands of children from families is fine because otherwise MS-13 will rape and murder tens of people everyone!

One other thing that people seem to forget in this discussion is Hillary's Emails
stilldropin20
RealGM

Post#1914 » by stilldropin20 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:34 pm

gtn130 wrote:SD20, nobody believes any of your idiotic concern trolling.

over 80% of the women (including children) report being raped!!! Children are sent through the border with the morning after pill given to them by their parents!! Its an atrocity!!!!!!!!

You dont care that this porous border promotes rape! Promotes sexual slavery to the coyotes!!!!!

GTN130 does not care about young children being raped!!!!! GTN130 promotes the trafficking of humans!!!

GTN130 promotes drug trafficking through our border!!

Why GTN130, why cant they just go to the port of entry????????? They do NOT get separated at the ports of entry.

If children are at risk, GTN130, of being trafficked and sold into slavery, why cant we process those children and "parents" and save them from this potential human rights tragedy!!!?? Why GTN?????

How can we prevent little girls from being sold into slavery if we do NOT Process them? If doctors do not examen them??? If law enforcement prfessionals do not interview the "parents?"

What is better? 10 kids detained and processed for 20 days and no one released into a life of slavery? Or 10 kids let go to roam free and 1 of those little girls becomes a sexual slave for her time?

You do realize that this is a REAL ISSUEE, RIGHT???? I know its ugly. i know no one wants to talk about it. It breaks my heart writing this...but it happens every single day across our border. Trump is trying to stop it and many evils that the porous open border creates.

You ever work back stage at a rock concert??? Well I have. At least those women are of age and know what they are getting into<--and it still made me kind of sick to my stomach. At the border we are talking about 9,10,11,12 year olds!!!! You should care more about this!!!
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#1915 » by nate33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:35 pm

gtn130 wrote:
nate33 wrote:

After some thoughtful consideration, I've decided that separating babies from parents at the border is the ***ONLY*** solution to immigration that will keep our people white safe. There has never been another plausible solution to illegal immigration in the history of organized civilization. This is the only one.

That said, Obama did it first. He is a genius. It's also not happening, although it is a law we must change because it is happening.

Anyway, separating thousands of children from families is fine because otherwise MS-13 will rape and murder tens of people everyone!

One other thing that people seem to forget in this discussion is Hillary's Emails

gtn130
Analyst

Post#1916 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Nate really wants to make this a policy discussion lmao
stilldropin20
RealGM

Post#1917 » by stilldropin20 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 pm

nate33 wrote:
gtn130 wrote:
nate33 wrote:Exactly what remedy to you propose that doesn't involve letting illegal immigrants roam the country?

yeah, he's got nothing. democrats got nothing. they dont want to solve problems. they are weak leaders. weak negotiators. all they do is obstruct and obfuscate. Nothing gets done under their leadership.

As you know, they just whine and complain and cry on the house and senate floor to appeal to the least logical base and the least amount of logic to those in their base that might actually have the ability to reason. All reason is gone with them. Purposefully. So they can debate everything with emotion<--which always leads to decisions that are not well thought out nor planned.

No wonder we are 20 trillion in debt! No wonder obama just spent 10 trillion getting nothing done(more than all previous president combined). infrastucture crumbling. banking system crumbled. But the clinton got rich!! The obama's got rich!!! The top 2% got significantly wealthier!!!
stilldropin20
RealGM

Post#1918 » by stilldropin20 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:57 pm

gtn130 wrote:Nate really wants to make this a policy discussion lmao

what is your big fix buddy!!! let's hear it!! yeah, you got nothing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously go sit down for a week and try to strain your noodle.....and a wekk later you will come back, "well...gee...you know....we could build a wall that they cant get through." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards

Post#1919 » by nate33 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:03 pm

gtn130 wrote:Nate really wants to make this a policy discussion lmao

I think my point is made.

You don't care about the problem at all. You only want to use it to score political points against Trump.
gtn130
Analyst

Post#1920 » by gtn130 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Nah I actually just don’t want children put in internment camps

Return to Washington Wizards