Ruzious wrote:Houston gets it. They invested in Christian Wood, and he's the real deal. Now, they've signed Justin Patton to a 2-way contract. He can be a big part of their future, too.
Ruz, first the Beal-Siakam trade and now this. (Half Kidding)
- Houston allowed the Harden situation to fester and become a side show that lowered moral and lessened their return.
- They compounded that problem by electing to take Oladipo (Who has been AWFUL) instead of Levert
- Then the choose the Bucks 2022 1st (Probably 26-30 range) instead of Jarrett Allen.
- They held onto PJ Tucker too long and now he has completely fallen off a cliff. Which was obvious as he is a soon to be 36 y/o Journeyman.
- Even with Wall. He is having his worst year of his career with a career high in Usage & FGA and a career low Assist, STOCKS, and FG% at the rim.
Eric Gordon is having his best season in 3 years... but he has 3/60M remaining on his contract AFTER this year. They need to move him while he's hot.