RealGM
And1: 8,523

Re: Official Maryland Terps Thread 4.0 

Post#1021 » by Wizardspride » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=2W08SMFjVmHh70pr3ReNEg&s=19

Read on Twitter
?t=pFMkOa508QdweVhIDf2sNA&s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
80sballboy
RealGM
And1: 4,302

Post#1022 » by 80sballboy » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:21 am

So no thoughts about losing to George Mason. who lost to James Madison in their next game? Barely beating Hofstra at home? Richmond will not be easy in the Bahamas. I hate to say it, but the Terps are a mid-major program right now under Turge. Not giving up, but offense looks offensive and it's so damn slow. If you are going to take out Wahab and play Fatts Russell, run, run, some more.
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#1023 » by Wizardspride » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:23 am

80sballboy wrote:So no thoughts about losing to George Mason. who lost to James Madison in their next game? Barely beating Hofstra at home? Richmond will not be easy in the Bahamas. I hate to say, but the Terps are a mid-major program right now under Turge.

There's really nothing to say.

You're correct :D
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Wizardspride
RealGM

Post#1024 » by Wizardspride » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=fjh9yDdw4UovblWvO0SGVQ&s=19

Read on Twitter
?t=5En2_KKxt1z0hw1kSPrcmw&s=19
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 10,557

Post#1025 » by Ruzious » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Wizardspride wrote:
80sballboy wrote:So no thoughts about losing to George Mason. who lost to James Madison in their next game? Barely beating Hofstra at home? Richmond will not be easy in the Bahamas. I hate to say, but the Terps are a mid-major program right now under Turge.

It's a little early to give up. They're trying to figure out whether to go big or small. Looks like they're switching to a smaller lineup - as Qudus played only 8 minutes - despite being their most productive big. I'm not going to panic over being an unimpressive 4-1 early in the season. Big 10 teams are usually big and physical, so they may feel like they need to alternate playing big and small based on matchups.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 7,653

Post#1026 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:21 pm

80sballboy wrote:So no thoughts about losing to George Mason. who lost to James Madison in their next game? Barely beating Hofstra at home? Richmond will not be easy in the Bahamas. I hate to say it, but the Terps are a mid-major program right now under Turge. Not giving up, but offense looks offensive and it's so damn slow. If you are going to take out Wahab and play Fatts Russell, run, run, some more.
Turgeon`s limit as a coach is Scott Brooks-level, bad enough to keep fans underwhelmed and expectations low; while also just competent enough to not be fired.

Mediocre joke coach.
After the Wizards GM really went and did it by having an imaginative, strong, draft day. I totally feel this as well;

AFM wrote:Don't sleep on these white bois. That's all I'm saying.
RealGM

Post#1027 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:23 pm

Ruzious wrote:
Wizardspride wrote:

It's a little early to give up. They're trying to figure out whether to go big or small. Looks like they're switching to a smaller lineup - as Qudus played only 8 minutes - despite being their most productive big. I'm not going to panic over being an unimpressive 4-1 early in the season. Big 10 teams are usually big and physical, so they may feel like they need to alternate playing big and small based on matchups.
Qudus averages 17 minutes. Mark Turgeon is worse than Scott Brooks.
After the Wizards GM really went and did it by having an imaginative, strong, draft day. I totally feel this as well;

RealGM

Post#1028 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:51 am

Huge come from behind win

Sent from my SM-A526U using RealGM mobile app

Return to Washington Wizards