Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,354

Re: Game 35: Nuggets @ Wizards - 8PM 

Post#61 » by nate33 » Sun Jan 5, 2020 3:02 pm

SUPERBALLMAN wrote:
nate33 wrote:Holy crap! The Wiz do it again!

I missed this one. :banghead:

Does anybody know any sketchy websites where you can watch replays of games? Can I torrent it somehow?

Nbcsports has a free app you can watch replays.

I don't know about the app, but the website won't let me watch replays of any NBA stuff.
SUPERBALLMAN
Assistant Coach
And1: 898

Post#62 » by SUPERBALLMAN » Sun Jan 5, 2020 3:28 pm

nate33 wrote:
SUPERBALLMAN wrote:
nate33 wrote:Holy crap! The Wiz do it again!

I missed this one. :banghead:

Does anybody know any sketchy websites where you can watch replays of games? Can I torrent it somehow?

I don't know about the app, but the website won't let me watch replays of any NBA stuff.

https://www.nbcsports.com/sports-mobile

It's the top app.... You just load it it's free you can watch Wizards games live and replays. I have mine on my TV on ROKU, also have it on my Amazon fire tablet. If you can download apps like Netflix or Hulu you should be able to get it. It's pretty good.
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,354

Post#63 » by nate33 » Sun Jan 5, 2020 3:37 pm

SUPERBALLMAN wrote:
nate33 wrote:
SUPERBALLMAN wrote:

It's the top app.... You just load it it's free you can watch Wizards games live and replays. I have mine on my TV on ROKU, also have it on my Amazon fire tablet. If you can download apps like Netflix or Hulu you should be able to get it. It's pretty good.

Do you have to prove that you're a subscriber to the local cable channel? I live in Ohio.
SUPERBALLMAN
Assistant Coach
And1: 898

Post#64 » by SUPERBALLMAN » Sun Jan 5, 2020 3:50 pm

nate33 wrote:
SUPERBALLMAN wrote:
nate33 wrote:I don't know about the app, but the website won't let me watch replays of any NBA stuff.

Do you have to prove that you're a subscriber to the local cable channel? I live in Ohio.

Oh.... OH.

Yeah you do, sorry. Monumental Sports has one too I think you can be anywhere, but you gotta pay for that.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/monumental-sports-network/id1082655562
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,730

Post#65 » by gambitx777 » Sun Jan 5, 2020 5:49 pm

I just really wanted rid of IT instead of Williams. I mean the kid started and played really well for us and it's not like we didn't need more bigs, we do. We don't meet it, we have Payton who's better. We have ish who's better and we have brown and Beal and McRae who can spot of minutes. And we have that one guy. IT needed and needs to go

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using RealGM mobile app
BearlyBallin
Sixth Man
And1: 594

Post#66 » by BearlyBallin » Sun Jan 5, 2020 5:56 pm

BigA wrote:Sorry I missed this. We had football on and I wasn't even checking the score.

Replay today on NBCSportsWashington @5pm. Tape it if you’re watching NFL today. It’s worth it.
I may watch it again just for the pure joy of it.
Tsze-Kung asked, "Is there one word which may serve as a rule of practice for all one's life?"

The Master said, "Is not Reciprocity such a word? What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others."
~ Confucius about 500 BC
BearlyBallin
Sixth Man
And1: 594

Post#67 » by BearlyBallin » Sun Jan 5, 2020 6:10 pm

Physhi wrote:
BearlyBallin wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

Wait, why did they waive him when they liked what he was doing?

Likely because Bertans and Bryant are very close to coming back. They've both been practicing with the Go Go as a rehab assignment.

If I recall correctly Brooks had said TB was the closest to returning & Bertans another week away, but I maybe fuzzy with my memory. It happens at my age. Lol

Guess I wanted to keep Williams because I don’t see Hachimura returning anytime soon. Groin procedure after a kick to the nuts just sounds like a painful experience. And I think Schofield isn’t 100% either. With Bertans a week away, who do we play at PF?

Williams brings rebounds, defense and the Wizards need that. I’d get rid of Miles or IT. Switching big for small and/or younger for older is always a good idea.
Tsze-Kung asked, "Is there one word which may serve as a rule of practice for all one's life?"

The Master said, "Is not Reciprocity such a word? What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others."
~ Confucius about 500 BC
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,730

Post#68 » by gambitx777 » Sun Jan 5, 2020 6:42 pm

And when we have plenty of guards right now ditching IT makes more sense than anything.
BearlyBallin wrote:
Physhi wrote:
BearlyBallin wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20

Wait, why did they waive him when they liked what he was doing?

Likely because Bertans and Bryant are very close to coming back. They've both been practicing with the Go Go as a rehab assignment.

If I recall correctly Brooks had said TB was the closest to returning & Bertans another week away, but I maybe fuzzy with my memory. It happens at my age. Lol

Guess I wanted to keep Williams because I don’t see Hachimura returning anytime soon. Groin procedure after a kick to the nuts just sounds like a painful experience. And I think Schofield isn’t 100% either. With Bertans a week away, who do we play at PF?

Williams brings rebounds, defense and the Wizards need that. I’d get rid of Miles or IT. Switching big for small and/or younger for older is always a good idea.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Washington Wizards