ImageImageImageImageImage

Political Roundtable Part XXIX

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 6,407
And1: 2,281
Joined: Mar 24, 2010
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#441 » by Zonkerbl » Fri Oct 9, 2020 2:56 pm

Montana?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/mt/montana_trump_vs_biden-7196.html

Trump's up by double digits there

Maybe Missouri, where he's only up by 5 and internal GOP polling might find something different

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/mo/missouri_trump_vs_biden-7210.html

Latest polls out of Kansas are from August, so may be trouble brewing there also

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/ks/kansas_trump_vs_biden-7058.html
daoneandonly - "You just said all cities are liberal. Cities are in states, so how the heck can all cities be liberal but all states arent? because you're full of crap"
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 41,445
And1: 7,198
Joined: Jul 17, 2001
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#442 » by Ruzious » Fri Oct 9, 2020 5:13 pm

Wizardspride wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Trump has consistently shown great respect to minority women. He's done wonders for race relations. And this is icing on the cake - right before the elections. Hopefully all Republican candidates get a big boost by his comments like that.

And if need by, I'm sure he'll apologize
"Look, you never know when you may need to borrow a cup of sugar, maybe some milk or a handgun" - Dan C. from Texas
User avatar
TGW
General Manager
Posts: 9,663
And1: 3,358
Joined: Oct 22, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#443 » by TGW » Fri Oct 9, 2020 5:20 pm

Did Patricia Arquette ever mention the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell is close friends with the Clintons and went to Chelsea's wedding?

Probably not. More sh*tlib double standard nonsense. :rolleyes: This is the same hollywood liberal scum that hung out and were close friends with Weinstein and Epstein.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
User avatar
pancakes3
General Manager
Posts: 8,247
And1: 1,685
Joined: Jul 27, 2003
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#444 » by pancakes3 » Fri Oct 9, 2020 5:50 pm

yo man, you've got problems.
Bullets -> Wizards
User avatar
Kanyewest
General Manager
Posts: 7,915
And1: 1,368
Joined: Jul 05, 2004

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#445 » by Kanyewest » Fri Oct 9, 2020 7:34 pm

Read on Twitter
Pointgod
RealGM
Posts: 10,484
And1: 10,182
Joined: Jun 28, 2014

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#446 » by Pointgod » Fri Oct 9, 2020 8:00 pm

TGW wrote:Did Patricia Arquette ever mention the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell is close friends with the Clintons and went to Chelsea's wedding?

Probably not. More sh*tlib double standard nonsense. :rolleyes: This is the same hollywood liberal scum that hung out and were close friends with Weinstein and Epstein.


And Ghislaine Maxwell apparently gave George Clooney a blowjob in a bathroom stall. Seriously WTF does anything you just wrote have to do with Trump calling Kamala a monster but saying he wishes an actual sex offender and sex trafficker well.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 13,653
And1: 6,468
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#447 » by montestewart » Fri Oct 9, 2020 8:15 pm

Pointgod wrote:
TGW wrote:Did Patricia Arquette ever mention the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell is close friends with the Clintons and went to Chelsea's wedding?

Probably not. More sh*tlib double standard nonsense. :rolleyes: This is the same hollywood liberal scum that hung out and were close friends with Weinstein and Epstein.


And Ghislaine Maxwell apparently gave George Clooney a blowjob in a bathroom stall. Seriously WTF does anything you just wrote have to do with Trump calling Kamala a monster but saying he wishes an actual sex offender and sex trafficker well.

He probably just wanted you to respond. 8-)

You know, those bathroom stalls where events of import took place out to have bronze plaques. It's like walking Dealey Plaza or visiting Ground Zero. "George Clooney, huh? Whaddya know!"
Wizardspride
RealGM
Posts: 13,125
And1: 7,297
Joined: Nov 05, 2004
Location: Olney, MD/Kailua/Kaneohe, HI
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#448 » by Wizardspride » Fri Oct 9, 2020 8:51 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
dckingsfan
RealGM
Posts: 20,243
And1: 7,722
Joined: May 28, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#449 » by dckingsfan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:51 am

Kanyewest wrote:
Read on Twitter

:rofl:
Wizardspride
RealGM
Posts: 13,125
And1: 7,297
Joined: Nov 05, 2004
Location: Olney, MD/Kailua/Kaneohe, HI
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#450 » by Wizardspride » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:34 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 13,653
And1: 6,468
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#451 » by montestewart » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:12 am

Wizardspride wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

He's sounding like Trump. Steroids and racism cocktail?
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 41,445
And1: 7,198
Joined: Jul 17, 2001
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#452 » by Ruzious » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:21 am

Pointgod wrote:
TGW wrote:Did Patricia Arquette ever mention the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell is close friends with the Clintons and went to Chelsea's wedding?

Probably not. More sh*tlib double standard nonsense. :rolleyes: This is the same hollywood liberal scum that hung out and were close friends with Weinstein and Epstein.


And Ghislaine Maxwell apparently gave George Clooney a blowjob in a bathroom stall. Seriously WTF does anything you just wrote have to do with Trump calling Kamala a monster but saying he wishes an actual sex offender and sex trafficker well.

Not to mention, it was just a week or so ago that Trump publicly wished Maxwell well - after she was found guilty. That kinda makes a difference between Trump and the Clintons.
"Look, you never know when you may need to borrow a cup of sugar, maybe some milk or a handgun" - Dan C. from Texas
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 41,445
And1: 7,198
Joined: Jul 17, 2001
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#453 » by Ruzious » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:24 am

Wizardspride wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Wow, at first I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. Just amazing. Didn't Graham used to seem like a decent and reasonable guy? Something must have snapped when McCain died. Or maybe it's just that now we see his true colors.
"Look, you never know when you may need to borrow a cup of sugar, maybe some milk or a handgun" - Dan C. from Texas
User avatar
pancakes3
General Manager
Posts: 8,247
And1: 1,685
Joined: Jul 27, 2003
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#454 » by pancakes3 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:59 am

the context is that you can be black or an immigrant and move upwards in the GOP, and cites Tim Scott and Nikki Haley as examples. not great, but not full blown trumpian fascism. he also admits that tim scott has been stopped frequently by capitol police for being black but denies systemic racism in policing. i don't know if that's quite as sad as tim scott himself denying systemic racism in policing.
Bullets -> Wizards
Pointgod
RealGM
Posts: 10,484
And1: 10,182
Joined: Jun 28, 2014

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#455 » by Pointgod » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:45 pm

pancakes3 wrote:the context is that you can be black or an immigrant and move upwards in the GOP, and cites Tim Scott and Nikki Haley as examples. not great, but not full blown trumpian fascism. he also admits that tim scott has been stopped frequently by capitol police for being black but denies systemic racism in policing. i don't know if that's quite as sad as tim scott himself denying systemic racism in policing.


So to clarify the context he’s saying that you can be black or an immigrant and go far in SC as long as you’re a Conservative? That doesn’t sound any better in context and people claim that Democrats want to trap people of color in a certain way of thinking (which is 100% false) but how is this any different?
dckingsfan
RealGM
Posts: 20,243
And1: 7,722
Joined: May 28, 2010

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#456 » by dckingsfan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Pointgod wrote:
TGW wrote:Did Patricia Arquette ever mention the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell is close friends with the Clintons and went to Chelsea's wedding?

Probably not. More sh*tlib double standard nonsense. :rolleyes: This is the same hollywood liberal scum that hung out and were close friends with Weinstein and Epstein.

And Ghislaine Maxwell apparently gave George Clooney a blowjob in a bathroom stall. Seriously WTF does anything you just wrote have to do with Trump calling Kamala a monster but saying he wishes an actual sex offender and sex trafficker well.

Who believes in conspiracies? Research offers a theory

https://phys.org/news/2018-09-believes-conspiracies-theory.html
User avatar
pancakes3
General Manager
Posts: 8,247
And1: 1,685
Joined: Jul 27, 2003
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#457 » by pancakes3 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:53 pm

Pointgod wrote:
pancakes3 wrote:the context is that you can be black or an immigrant and move upwards in the GOP, and cites Tim Scott and Nikki Haley as examples. not great, but not full blown trumpian fascism. he also admits that tim scott has been stopped frequently by capitol police for being black but denies systemic racism in policing. i don't know if that's quite as sad as tim scott himself denying systemic racism in policing.


So to clarify the context he’s saying that you can be black or an immigrant and go far in SC as long as you’re a Conservative? That doesn’t sound any better in context and people claim that Democrats want to trap people of color in a certain way of thinking (which is 100% false) but how is this any different?


it sounds better in context because he's "only" saying that you minorities are accepted by the GOP so long as you're not uppity about it vs. minorities can't literally exist in the state without GOP travel papers. but your point is taken in that the relative horribleness of the statement is meaningless because the overall horribleness for both is already pegging the awful-meter. what difference is it that it registers 10 million horrible units v. 100 million?

dckingsfan wrote:
Pointgod wrote:
TGW wrote:Did Patricia Arquette ever mention the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell is close friends with the Clintons and went to Chelsea's wedding?

Probably not. More sh*tlib double standard nonsense. :rolleyes: This is the same hollywood liberal scum that hung out and were close friends with Weinstein and Epstein.

And Ghislaine Maxwell apparently gave George Clooney a blowjob in a bathroom stall. Seriously WTF does anything you just wrote have to do with Trump calling Kamala a monster but saying he wishes an actual sex offender and sex trafficker well.

Who believes in conspiracies? Research offers a theory

https://phys.org/news/2018-09-believes-conspiracies-theory.html


i appreciate the research but there is value in brevity. 2 word dissertation: "dumb people"
Bullets -> Wizards
Wizardspride
RealGM
Posts: 13,125
And1: 7,297
Joined: Nov 05, 2004
Location: Olney, MD/Kailua/Kaneohe, HI
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#458 » by Wizardspride » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:21 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries
Zonkerbl
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 6,407
And1: 2,281
Joined: Mar 24, 2010
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#459 » by Zonkerbl » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:33 am

I'm so disappointed he didn't do this. Be a great story for the grandkids.

Heck I may just tell it like it happened anyway.

"President Trump was soooooo dumb..."

"How dumb was he grampa?!?!"

"He was sooooooooooooo dumb..."
daoneandonly - "You just said all cities are liberal. Cities are in states, so how the heck can all cities be liberal but all states arent? because you're full of crap"
Wizardspride
RealGM
Posts: 13,125
And1: 7,297
Joined: Nov 05, 2004
Location: Olney, MD/Kailua/Kaneohe, HI
       

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXIX 

Post#460 » by Wizardspride » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:05 am

Read on Twitter
?s=19
President Trump told two senior Russian officials in a 2017 Oval Office meeting that he was unconcerned about Moscow’s interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election because the United States did the same in other countries

Return to Washington Wizards