ImageImageImageImageImage

NBA Games Discussion Thread - Part 5

Moderators: montestewart, LyricalRico, nate33

Illuminaire
Veteran
And1: 414

Re: NBA Games Discussion Thread - Part 5 

Post#81 » by Illuminaire » Tue May 4, 2021 12:56 am

Ruzious wrote:NO would have the 11th pick now. Ingram hasn't been playing great lately. I'm thinking at best we could get Ingram, NAW and that 11th pick for Beal. NAW was doing really well for a stretch of games before getting injured. Say, our pick is 10 - Is there some maneuverablity there? I don't think 10 and 11 gets us into the top 4. It might end up being a frustrating situation.

If Beal was willing to do a sign and trade so NO had long term security, I think you can get another high pick since our first rounder is probably outside of the sweet spot.
gambitx777
Lead Assistant
And1: 683

Post#82 » by gambitx777 » Tue May 4, 2021 3:49 am

This times 100000000000
nate33 wrote:It's hysterical how all the 7th seeded teams hate the play-in tournament but all of the 9th and 10th seeded teams think it's a great idea. Cuban railed against the play-in tournament back when Dallas was looking like a 7 seed.

Don't worry, Lebron. The NBA will make sure the Lakers make it into the playoffs no matter what. If necessary, you will shoot 25 free throws in that play-in game.

I like the play-in. It definitely has put a stop to tanking by mediocre teams, and frankly, I don't think 7th and 8th seeded teams (particularly in the East) should be rewarded with a sure-thing playoff berth. Let them earn it in the play-in game or bust their butts to get to the 6th seed.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using RealGM mobile app
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 4,452

Post#83 » by FAH1223 » Yesterday 2:30 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

:lol:
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 8,860

Post#84 » by Ruzious » Yesterday 9:22 pm

Udonis Haslem played a total of 2 minutes this season, and he earned his salary. Dude scored 2 baskets, drew an offensive foul, but what he really did was send the message - If you try to bully us in the playoffs, you're cutting off more than you can chew. And you can believe that message will fire up his teammates.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/udonis-haslem-should-be-suspended-for-the-rest-of-the-season/ar-BB1gJBJE?li=BBnbfcL

18 years in the NBA for 1 team... after being undrafted. Damn! Btw, he's still got a little something left in the tank.
"Look, you never know when you may need to borrow a cup of sugar, maybe some milk or a handgun" - Dan C. from Texas

Return to Washington Wizards