ImageImageImageImageImage

Austin: Texas powers rivers yes or no

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,994

Austin: Texas powers rivers yes or no 

Post#1 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Texas powers rivers yes or noIs something like an acrostic isn’t it? What are than used to play for the wizards and he’s available on waivers and I think now would be a good time to pick him up. This translator really does suck. :-) I really wonder why Austin Rivers would not want to continue his career here but probably not at this time with the Washington wizards.
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Re: Austin: Texas powers rivers yes or no 

Post#2 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:11 pm

Honestly, if the wizards were to acquire Austin Rivers and wave either is smith or garrison Matthews, that move would probably be a good one. I apologize for any type a graphical errors and I need a better bone phone boom foam bomb damn
Bye bye Beal.
FAH1223
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Post#3 » by FAH1223 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:28 am

Looks like he's going to Milwaukee
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#4 » by Ruzious » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:18 am

Aside from being below average in everything - and proving it year after year, Rivers is fine,
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,354

Post#5 » by nate33 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:20 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Honestly, if the wizards were to acquire Austin Rivers and wave either is smith or garrison Matthews, that move would probably be a good one. I apologize for any type a graphical errors and I need a better bone phone boom foam bomb damn

Waiving Mathews to sign Rivers would be the worst move by this franchise since signing Ian Mahinmi.
penbeast0
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
Senior Mod - NBA Player Comparisons
And1: 8,679

Post#6 » by penbeast0 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:42 am

Rivers was a disaster last time he was here, just an awful waste of space and minutes. Why would we want that back? Mathews has been interesting and shown signs of talent . . . and he's cheap.
“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination,” Andrew Lang.
RealGM

Post#7 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:20 am

Ruzious wrote:Aside from being below average in everything - and proving it year after year, Rivers is fine,

You have known me a long time. We can be real with each other. When you think I don’t know what I’m talking about and I don’t mean you Ruz I mean ALL of you what usually happens?

The pink turns out to be more salmon....Hilarious! V and I said the word THE the pic turns out to be Morris Almond

Occasionally it’s a pole Millsap. Paul Millsap. No most of the time I’m right and y’all are wrong
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#8 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:23 am

nate33 wrote:
Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Honestly, if the wizards were to acquire Austin Rivers and wave either is smith or garrison Matthews, that move would probably be a good one. I apologize for any type a graphical errors and I need a better bone phone boom foam bomb damn

Waiving Mathews to sign Rivers would be the worst move by this franchise since signing Ian Mahinmi.

Nothing is bad is that Mimi signing. Nothing is as bad as the Ian Mahinmi **** this phone. I hear ya mate mate damn mate mate NATE Nate. If I were not really silly I would think there was a conspiracy from God to make sure I don’t say the wrong thing over the Internet
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#9 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:24 am

Time

Timing

Context

If the object is to lose games? Is Austin Rivers the worst thing?

If you know that this coach is going to penalize Garrison every time he misses a shot and the worst thing you wanna do too young player is make him gun shy would it be better to cut that player so that a better team can draft him or pick him up on waivers I mean?
Bye bye Beal.
NatP4
RealGM
And1: 5,318

Post#10 » by NatP4 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:32 am

What are you on about, CCJ?

Wasn’t Austin rivers absolutely terrible for us last time?
RealGM

Post#11 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:26 am

NatP4 wrote:What are you on about, CCJ?

Wasn’t Austin rivers absolutely terrible for us last time?

True.

Probably never would’ve played at Duke or been in the NEA NBA if it wasn’t for his daddy
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#12 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:26 am

I remember when Steph Curry’s brother wasn’t getting any shine at Duke and I always thought he was better than Austin as a player
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#13 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:27 am

I will explain tomorrow maybe
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#14 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:30 am

FAH1223 wrote:Looks like he's going to Milwaukee

If he is so **** no good Why Is he not good enough for the wizards But he can roll with the box? Books? Box BUCKS idiot phone
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#15 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:31 am

My phone is hearing in Japanese apparently. Or it could be the fact that I’ve been wearing the Covid mask! Hot dammit can’t hear me! Now it’s translating like a mother
Bye bye Beal.
RealGM

Post#16 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:31 am

A lot of times life is very interesting if we just take the time to take a few deep breath’s breaths thank you
Bye bye Beal.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#17 » by Ruzious » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:06 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
Ruzious wrote:Aside from being below average in everything - and proving it year after year, Rivers is fine,

You have known me a long time. We can be real with each other. When you think I don’t know what I’m talking about and I don’t mean you Ruz I mean ALL of you what usually happens?

The pink turns out to be more salmon....Hilarious! V and I said the word THE the pic turns out to be Morris Almond

Occasionally it’s a pole Millsap. Paul Millsap. No most of the time I’m right and y’all are wrong

Everyone's wrong sometimes - no matter how smart they are - even me. :wink: In this case, we've got stats going back to 2002-2003 to show what kind of player he is. Is there a reason to believe he'll suddenly become a good player?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
RealGM

Post#18 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Russell Westbrook is a wizard. I was thinking that the dynamic would be a little bit different now. It’s really not worth spending too much time thinking about it.
Bye bye Beal.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#19 » by Ruzious » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:Looks like he's going to Milwaukee

If he is so **** no good Why Is he not good enough for the wizards But he can roll with the box? Books? Box BUCKS idiot phone

The Bucks traded their backup PG - Augustin, so they need a veteran guard - preferably a PG. There's just not a lot of options out there for them - maybe Teague would be a better choice. Tbh, Milwaukee doesn't have a real PG on their roster. Jrue is the closest, but he's a combo guard. Last pick in the draft Sam Merrill is now their backup PG - splitting time with Donte D, but both of them are 2's. When you have Giannis and Middleton, you can get away with things that other teams can't.
RealGM

Post#20 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Austin and Trey Burke are serviceable players payed appropriately.
Bye bye Beal.

Return to Washington Wizards