ImageImageImageImageImage

Beware of Con Artists - Scam Alert

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 7,418

Beware of Con Artists - Scam Alert 

Post#1 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:22 pm

I am not sure where to put this so I will just put this here.

My car was stolen months back and the people that stole it had my ID information and they are trying to scam folks now. I put this out there just so that nobody gets taken advantage of by these low lifes.

Read on Twitter

Dat2U, remember that reading you gave? I do.
After the Wizards GM really went and did it by having an imaginative, strong, draft day. I totally feel this as well;

AFM wrote:Don't sleep on these white bois. That's all I'm saying.
closg00
RealGM
And1: 2,880

Re: Beware of Con Artists - Scam Alert 

Post#2 » by closg00 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Riffing off this thread instead of starting another, if Jake Paul wins tonight vs Tyron Woodley, we will no for sure this another con.
I am for trading Beal
SUPERBALLMAN
Analyst
And1: 647

Post#3 » by SUPERBALLMAN » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:43 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:I am not sure where to put this so I will just put this here.

My car was stolen months back and the people that stole it had my ID information and they are trying to scam folks now. I put this out there just so that nobody gets taken advantage of by these low lifes.

Read on Twitter

Wow this is crazy! What a low life! I never understand how somebody can do stuff like this to people. :x
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 5,003

Post#4 » by CobraCommander » Sun Sep 5, 2021 5:29 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:I am not sure where to put this so I will just put this here.

Read on Twitter

I don’t fully understand what the scam is, but I am sorry that the police are not pursuing the criminals...and even more sorry that this happened to you. I have been on here for years....you are a good dude and it sucks when bad things happen to good people. Keep your head up

Return to Washington Wizards