ImageImageImageImageImage

Beware of Con Artists - Scam Alert

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 7,416

Beware of Con Artists - Scam Alert 

Post#1 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:22 pm

I am not sure where to put this so I will just put this here.

My car was stolen months back and the people that stole it had my ID information and they are trying to scam folks now. I put this out there just so that nobody gets taken advantage of by these low lifes.

Read on Twitter

Dat2U, remember that reading you gave? I do.
After the Wizards GM really went and did it by having an imaginative, strong, draft day. I totally feel this as well;

AFM wrote:Don't sleep on these white bois. That's all I'm saying.
closg00
RealGM
And1: 2,876

Re: Beware of Con Artists - Scam Alert 

Post#2 » by closg00 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Riffing off this thread instead of starting another, if Jake Paul wins tonight vs Tyron Woodley, we will no for sure this another con.
I am for trading Beal
SUPERBALLMAN
Analyst
And1: 647

Post#3 » by SUPERBALLMAN » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:43 am

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:I am not sure where to put this so I will just put this here.

My car was stolen months back and the people that stole it had my ID information and they are trying to scam folks now. I put this out there just so that nobody gets taken advantage of by these low lifes.

Read on Twitter

Wow this is crazy! What a low life! I never understand how somebody can do stuff like this to people. :x
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 4,992

Post#4 » by CobraCommander » Sun Sep 5, 2021 5:29 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:I am not sure where to put this so I will just put this here.

Read on Twitter

I don’t fully understand what the scam is, but I am sorry that the police are not pursuing the criminals...and even more sorry that this happened to you. I have been on here for years....you are a good dude and it sucks when bad things happen to good people. Keep your head up
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 7,416

Post#5 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Mon Sep 6, 2021 4:18 pm

I look at it this way. I am a disabled veteran and people know this guy is trying to scam off me.

The people who let me know are probably the people this guy should be concerned about.

I can literally feel love and respect from people who have never really even met me. It makes all the tears and struggle worthwhile. Thank you for your kind words.

That individual is already a miserable soul. Karma has already caught up.
After the Wizards GM really went and did it by having an imaginative, strong, draft day. I totally feel this as well;

AFM wrote:Don't sleep on these white bois. That's all I'm saying.

Return to Washington Wizards